What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

Thread requires cleansing.

China is pretty much the only sovereign entity that can counter and correct the terrible imbalance in this world, what China does in China is Chinas business, if you start to question Chinas local policies be prepared to have China in your local policies as well.
These two Chinese members have been spamming the same copy paste posts non stop. And in what world should we remain silent when we see ethnic cleansing and genocide? Where is the humanity in you?

These two Chinese members have been spamming the same copy paste posts non stop. And in what world should we remain silent when we see ethnic cleansing and genocide? Where is the humanity in you?
The same could be said about us. Why are we denying Kurds' asking for independence? Why does Turkey suppress Kurdish Ask for independence? Are we hypocrites or victims of Western meddling in our internal affairs?

Indians are spamming their anti China western sources all over this thread, you must be their ally to support their spamming,right?

The same could be said about us. Why are we denying Kurds' asking for independence? Why does Turkey suppress Kurdish Ask for independence? Are we hypocrites or victims of Western meddling in our internal affairs?
How can you compare us? Do we mass deport Kurds from Kurdish regions to other cities in Iran and use them for slave labor? Do we send them to concentration camps and force them to change language, culture, religion? Do we force Kurdish women to sleep with Persian men? Do we import Persians to Kurdish regions to change the demographics? Do we harvest Kurdish organs? Please don't compare us

Indians are spamming their anti China western sources all over this thread, you must be their ally to support their spamming,right?
They were posting relevant reports, not spamming same questions over and over again.

How can you compare us? Do we mass deport Kurds from Kurdish regions to other cities in Iran and use them for slave labor? Do we send them to concentration camps and force them to change language, culture, religion? Do we force Kurdish women to sleep with Persian men? Do we import Persians to Kurdish regions to change the demographics? Do we harvest Kurdish organs? Please don't compare us

They were posting relevant reports, not spamming same questions over and over again.
Keep parrotting those western lies and hopping lies can become truth.

Can you answer those questions?

@mangekyo

You are entitled to your views but why go to the extremes (flamebaiting territory)? This ruins an ongoing discussion. I have removed one of your posts due to this reason.

I have answered them many times, I wont answer them again. You can even google it yourself
How can a country transport one million people even by China? and where to put them? so your claimed concentration camps are actually not camps, they are Chinese factories?and can you come up with a name that died from your so called"genocide ", no genocides have zero deaths in the human history.

@mangekyo

You are entitled to your views but why go to the extremes (flamebaiting territory)? This ruins an ongoing discussion. I have removed one of your posts due to this reason.
I am sorry bro, but they keep asking the same questions over and over again, and when they get the answer they do it again and again. They spam non stop.

Bro i can't believe whole this stuff. I have been in contact with Chinese tourists in Isfahan. They are the nicest people that you could find in the World. They have no racism in their behavior. I assure you if i didn't know them then i wouldve believed what you said. The media campaign against Chinese is unbelievably strong. Especially when China wants to be independent from Western technology, it's unfair to defame them when they are facing with whole Western media campaign.

In the eyes of Western racists Iranians and Chinese are respectively mullahs and commies. Lmao

China wants to independently develop its own made in China technology without benefiting Western colonial companies hence this amount of anti China propaganda against China.

I am sorry bro, but they keep asking the same questions over and over again, and when they get the answer they do it again and again. They spam non stop.
How can a country transport one million people even by China? and where to put them? so your claimed concentration camps are actually not camps, they are Chinese factories?and can you come up with a name that died from your so called"genocide ", no genocides have zero deaths in the human history.

What is 'humanity' ? The people of 2 continents in what is called America and Australia have suffered near total genocide and the world acts like its nothing, the world is a brutal place.

It is necesary not to believe all the exagerated gibberish that comes from western media and its various tentacles, I,m sure China wants to de-Islamize the Uighur region, a move that is unfortunate specially for us muslims but one that is based on rational reasons rather than any particular prejudice by China toward muslims, Islam is not quiet compatible with the Ideological pool in China and there are few proven solutions for such ideological conflicts.

I know for sure that many Isis members in Iraq and syria were Uighurs, I wouldnt put it past our northern neigbour and the western camp to eventually seek to destabilize China by inducing separitism in Xinjiang.

Compared to what the western camp has been and is still doing all over the world, what China is claimed to be doing doesnt even register, and we have no choice but to go with the lesser evil.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom