What's new

At least 75 killed in bomb blast at Quetta Hospital

It's disturbing that you don't appear to care much about the welfare of the people, compared to that of an infrastructure project. Though completing CPEC may make Pakistanis richer it isn't going to eliminate terrorism; indeed, the terrorists may simply use the additional riches to mount more deadly attacks.

Is not going to end terror but will hit on the reasons that help certain organizations recruit people

BEIRUT: The Islamic State militant group accepted responsibility on Monday for the suicide bombing attack that tore through a hospital in Quetta, killing at least 70 people, the IS-linked Amaq news agency reported.

Amaq said, "A martyrdom bomber of the Islamic State detonates his explosive belt on a group of personnel belonging to the Ministry of Justice and the Pakistani Police in the city of Quetta."

The bomber struck a crowd of some 200 people gathered at the Civil Hospital in the Balochistan provincial capital of Quetta after the fatal shooting of a senior local lawyer took place earlier in the day.
http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/09-Aug-16/is-claims-suicide-bombing-attack-in-quetta

If someone didn't have a chance to see a classic example of " a son of a b!tCh" then look here

news-1470671275-5481_large-768x576.jpg

If someone didn't have a chance to see a classic example of " a son of a b!tCh" then look here

news-1470671275-5481_large-768x576.jpg

The writing is on the wall, but like I said. We will return the favor. Every drop of blood will be avenged. Let these sick souls celebrate.

S

So bringing kashmir in this topic by a pakistani is not a troll but a reply by Indian poster attacts negative ranking and ban...Amazing logic by moderators @waz @ADMINISTRATOR @Irfan Baloch

very logical when Indian trolls repeatedly make spam accounts calling it sweet karma and pretending to be Baloch although all that were civilians belonging to this province.

action by mods is based on the level of audacity and shamelessness of posters

S

So bringing kashmir in this topic by a pakistani is not a troll but a reply by Indian poster attacts negative ranking and ban...Amazing logic by moderators @waz @ADMINISTRATOR @Irfan Baloch

Your own logic couldn't figure out he was warned for that, and his posts deleted. Most Indian posters understood that and didn't respond.
Also don't bother tagging me again, if you haven't got the decency to speak to someone with respect.

I'm Baloch and know what we did. Baloch joined Pakistan out of free will. State of Qalat took time but joined a year later after meetings with M.A. Jinnah. Even Baloch separtist leaders admit that Baloch joined Pakistan willingly. Don't try to come and teach us our history.
You're lying through your teeth, I can post videos about what educated Baloch people(who're able to differentiate facts from propaganda due to their education) think about Pakistan which are obviously going to be deleted.....

Sir, My aim to juxtapose Balouch with Kashmir and expose the hypocrisy.

Your aim to juxtapose Baluchistan with Kashmir is foolery since both are two different issues with completely different history. It is a futile effort since no Pakistani who knows history of Kashmir and Baluchistan would be impressed with your foolish comparison.

You're lying through your teeth, I can post videos about what educated Baloch people(who're able to differentiate facts from propaganda due to their education) think about Pakistan which are obviously going to be deleted.....

And I can post double videos from India(not Kashmir) that how India occupied different territories ruthlessly as compared to Baluchistan which was largely a very peaceful affair.

At least far more peaceful than Hyderabad.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24159594

Thats the problem with a lot of Pakistanis. Anyone pointing out a mistake on their part regarding the scourge of terrorism, automatically gets labeled as "celebrating the deaths of Pakistani innocents" . There is a difference between celebrating an unfortunate incident and pointing out the real reason behind that incident.

and you can take your threat and shove it up where sun never shines.

mistake??? you think its our mistake that Indians are sponsoring attacks on our schools and hospitals??

we will stick the threat where it belongs and has been for last 1000 years....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom