What's new

At least 75 killed in bomb blast at Quetta Hospital

So, you agree something is happening.
No., I agree that whatever is happening is certainly for good. Unlike what is happening in Kashmir where Pakistan flags are waved where curfew has become a norm. LOL. Not entire Balcohis want freedom. Just a rented few loser who are in self exile on Indian payroll are asking for it. @DESERT FIGHTER You are Baluch, arent ya ? Do you share the same concern as the above NRI, who doesn't even hold Indian passport ?

Again, We do not see the amount of resistance in baluchistan as we see in kashmir. Please, Do not even compare it. I know to feed your ego you will bring irrelevant stuff. Tell me How many times have curfew ever been imposed in baluchistan ? How many times, if any, An indian flag hoisted as a symbol of resistance ? How many out of total population are demanding freedom ? Due to ill-conceived policies of successive govt, yes, baluchistan has always been neglected but not anymore. Not to the point where they seek any independance from us Unlike Kashmir. The bugti thingy enjoys full support of Indians hence, that is why he tries to appease his masters. But in reality that, all the fake hype has lost its all momentum. When Baloch people realized how they were being used. Thats why they started laying down arms. Now tell me when has any poor Kashmiri shown support for India ? Or how much has India spent on developing HDI of that region ? none, Zilch Zero.

Their grievances are not unfounded, They have a very real and hard reason to rebel. If India, being so economically powerful than Pakistan cannot remove their reservation. What does Pakistan have to offer them ? Nothing. They dont want to be part of either country. They just want to remain separate. But, india can ill-afford that at the moment. Because this will give rise and will also further pave way for other states/provinces to seek greater autonomy or perhaps even independance

All I am saying is, Either you respect people's choice for freedom or you call the terrorists as you see them.
Secondly, Baluchis were not invaded !! Unlike Palestinians. They gladly sided with Pakistan. So there is a difference here

Secondly, Baluchis were not invaded !! Unlike Palestinians. They gladly sided with Pakistan. So there is a difference here

Balochs would differ.
And their struggle for independence from Pakistan is a clear indication of them not wanting anything to do with you.

I am playing the devils advocate here FYI.

So, it's your choice to call these people killing in Balouch or Kashmir as Freedom Fighters or terrorists...your choice.

Balochs would differ.
And their struggle for independence from Pakistan is a clear indication of them not wanting anything to do with you.
If they would, As you claim. Then how comes I don't see the entire balochistan taking up arms against the state ? Why don't I see the battalions of Pak army moving in to quell or crush the resistance ? Why don't I see curfews being imposed indefinitely or total media blackout ? Why dont I see the struggle anywhere close to what Kashmiri struggle is ?
But I do see all of that in Kashmir. I am sure you too !

It is quite obvious that out of sheer frustration you cannot reply objectively and are trying to somehow make yourself and your statement relevant. I must confess its a very poor and pathetic attempt. If you can answer above all questions than yes, Baluchis do deserve an independence, but if you cannot and count some 50 people as representing an entire population than that shows your pathetic attempt to brand it as such. For instance with your logic of struggle I can Also bring Khalistan movement., Naxalite movement

If they would, As you claim. Then how comes I don't see the entire balochistan taking up arms against the state ? Why don't I see the battalions of Pak army moving in to quell or crush the resistance ?

They have taken up resistance. Not all of them, just like not all Kashmir has. In fact it's just miniscule amount of people in Kashmir who are involved in terrorism too.

Rest is just semantics.

Bottom line is, Are Baloch & Kashmiri terrorists, freedom fighters or not? You have not answered that question.

And I am very sure of your answer and hence my assertion that this duplicity is one which rest of the world finds hard to digest.

Balochs would differ.

I am playing the devils advocate here FYI.

So, it's your choice to call these people killing in Balouch or Kashmir as Freedom Fighters or terrorists...your choice.

I'm Baloch and know what we did. Baloch joined Pakistan out of free will. State of Qalat took time but joined a year later after meetings with M.A. Jinnah. Even Baloch separtist leaders admit that Baloch joined Pakistan willingly. Don't try to come and teach us our history.

I'm Baloch and know what we did. Baloch joined Pakistan out of free will. State of Qalat took time but joined a year later after meetings with M.A. Jinnah. Even Baloch separtist leaders admit that Baloch joined Pakistan willingly. Don't try to come and teach us our history.

Sir, you mean it's leaders?
Just like how King of Kashmir signed the accession treaty with India?

They have taken up resistance. Not all of them, just like not all Kashmir has. In fact it's just miniscule amount of people in Kashmir who are involved in terrorism too.

Rest is just semantics.

Bottom line is, Are Baloch & Kashmiri terrorists, freedom fighters or not? You have not answered that question.

And I am very sure of your answer and hence my assertion that this duplicity is one which rest of the world finds hard to digest.
Bul shit. Try answering the above question if you want to equate it as such; Otherwise there is no comparison at all. If not entire Kashmir has taken up resistance then why is there a need to arrest 1000 people in a single day ? why does the state needs to impose a curfew ?

Bul shit. Try answering the above question if you want to equate it as such; Otherwise there is no comparison at all. If not entire Kashmir has taken up resistance then why is there a need to arrest 1000 people in a single day ? why does the state needs to impose a curfew ?

Yeah, ask these so called Wahabis go to Jammu or Ladakh or Kargil and try their stuff. See what the locals will do them..

Again I am asking the simple question..

Are Baloch & Kashmiti terrorists, freedom fighters or not?

Are Baloch & Kashmiti terrorists, freedom fighters or not?
Nope. No Baloch is fighting for independence Unlike in Kashmir where curfews are being imposed, people being blinded, arrested in thousands on a single day. I therefore cannot compare apples and oranges

Yeah, ask these so called Wahabis go to Jammu or Ladakh or Kargil and try their stuff. See what the locals will do them..
Why should I ? Arent they Indian citizens? Isnt that the duty of state to do such?

Idea !! how about sending them wherever you are saying and lets see what happens ! You should immediately write to the authority concerned. I Am sure they will pay heed to your ridiculous Idea

Sir, you mean it's leaders?
Just like how King of Kashmir signed the accession treaty with India?

You come here trying to be Baloch representative? You don't know a thing about us or our history. People of Balochistan have their complaints but India is the last thing we want in our land. We would rather stay in federation of Pakistan than to become a regional battle ground for Iran, Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, Russia, Arabs and China. No, thank you very much; we don't want to be another Syria or Afghanistan where everyone is fighting to control the area while local population suffers and becomes refugees. We can sort out our differences as we share more with other ethnicities of Pakistan than we do with anyone from India. Shall we return to the topic now?

Please watch "Kal Tak"; attacks with similar pattern have been orchestrated as many as five times in the past...the question is DID WE LEARN ANYTHING? ...

Another "THOUGHT PROVOKING" analysis by Dr. Shahid Masood:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom