What's new

At least 75 killed in bomb blast at Quetta Hospital

I propose an opinion indians to be banned from commenting on any tragedy that happens here. These insensitive jerks get off on pictures of dead civilians. They enjoy it so i propose that these indians be not allowed to post in trajedy threads.

Proof is not in what you say but in what is happening on the ground.
You're free to ask actual Baloch members here on PDF - but it seems you're brain dead from watching hours and hours of Indian media.

This attack had nothing to do with the BLA.

BLA infact are an almost extinct species. Hundreds surrendered to the point where they can no longer be considered a proper force. The only ones left alive or have not surrendered are shivering old men starving in some isolated cave without ammunition or supplies to carry out any form of insurgency.

There are more Baloch fighting the BLA than Baloch fighting for the BLA. You cant even compare the numbers any more.

Many Baloch leaders have risen up and are hunting down these BLA pigs as we speak.

nurses-graduation-prayer_263842.jpg

A Hospital, a place were even those who would commit such crimes would have been treated.
A white coat has become just another target a Nurses life of devotion a political statement.
Some days it seems humanity is a failed experiment

View attachment 324335

A Hospital, a place were even those who would commit such crimes would have been treated.
A white coat has become just another target a Nurses life of devotion a political statement.
Some days it seems humanity is a failed experiment

It certainly feels that way. I feel we are the virus that has infected earth.

Very very soft and easy target for the ehrar pigs. Reason to hit the civilian only target was to disrupt the 14 august Independence celebration by dismaying people that the country is doomed and they're cheering for a lost cause.

I propose an opinion indians to be banned from commenting on any tragedy that happens here. These insensitive jerks get off on pictures of dead civilians. They enjoy it so i propose that these indians be not allowed to post in trajedy threads.

Sir, I am an Indian but traumatized by the incident. I could not open PDF or any Pakistani sites yesterday. We are with you in this matter inspite of our many differences of opinion. All terrorists must be treated whatever strongest manner possible .

Lets talk of human rights only for human

Indians are here justifying murder so that they can compare Balochistan to Kashmire.
Whoever the perpetrator, please bar these indians from commenting on trajedy threads.
Their comments are not only childish but also creat a mokery of trajedy and death of civillians. Heck if they can go low to the level of creating an agenda on the death of children I don't know how low and pathetic can they go.
Their comments like RIP etc carry no weight as 3 replies later they are justifying, miligining, comparing and jerking off to trajedies that strike us.

Indians are here justifying murder so that they can compare Balochistan to Kashmire.
Whoever the perpetrator, please bar these indians from commenting on trajedy threads.
Their comments are not only childish but also creat a mokery of trajedy and death of civillians. Heck if they can go low to the level of creating an agenda on the death of children I don't know how low and pathetic can they go.
Their comments like RIP etc carry no weight as 3 replies later they are justifying, miligining, comparing and jerking off to trajedies that strike us.
can you point out a post by a tenured Indian poster who is justifying the attack ?

RIP to my honorable Pakistani friends.Pakistan is becoming better and better and those damn bastards don't want to see a prosperous and stable Pakistan, so they orchestrated the appalling incidents.Those terrorists and manipulators behind this will get the curse sooner or later.The history will prove it.

Once again, R.I.P. to the victims.
Once again, shame on the terrorists.

Once again ... That's the part that hurts.
Isn't it due time to bring Pakistan back to
... Once upon a time?

Courage, my friends, sad out, Tay.

Courage my friend is plenty in our stocks, in our statements, in our photo sessions, in our rituals after every tragic terror incident ...................... you won't see us shy away from showing courage, even when blood from the dead bodies of our children was warm our PM showed us how to smile like idiots on a tv screen............. however, what we really lack is the wisdom, intelligence and discipline, not because we are not bright but because we never learn........................ we have this habit of presenting terrorists with every opportunity to kill us in masses on a platter.

People who got killed in this attack they were supposed to be present in their chambers, in the courts .......... working tirelessly to get justice to people. This may sound offensive but let us (Pakistanis) call spade a spade for once .................. if these people were doing their jobs they would not have lost their lives. If only leadership of Pakistan and Pakistanis could understand how founder of this country had valued discipline in every aspect. Alas we have to prove how strong a mafia, sect or group we are but a nation.

quote-my-message-to-you-all-is-of-hope-courage-and-confidence-let-us-mobilize-all-our-resources-in-a-muhammad-ali-jinnah-94782.jpg

It's disturbing that you don't appear to care much about the welfare of the people,

HOW?

compared to that of an infrastructure project. Though completing CPEC may make Pakistanis richer it isn't going to eliminate terrorism; indeed, the terrorists may simply use the additional riches to mount more deadly attacks.

So you mean for eliminating terrorism we should scrap CPEC? genius

Horrible.
I presume the point of killing all these lawyers, etc., is to destroy Quetta's civilian institutions and governance; a challenge, a statement that there cannot be life, law, and order unless Pakistanis yield all to the militants.
you are right

someone rightly said that this single terror attack eliminated the top people from legal professions of Balochistan. it is a devastating attack and almost everyone in the city is directly or indirectly affected due to the loss of member of family and friends.

our inaction and political squabbling has played its part. for over 2 years our politicians have wasted time over the so called national action plan which was meant to target all terror organisations, the supporters and the violent mindset but sadly it never got anywhere. law enforcement and forces can conduct operations but they are just firefighting after the events.. the solution is in prevention but still there is no political will and no national consensus due to confusion in leadership and lack of unity of command.. our ruling party is more interested in defending its foreign wealth and political point scoring with its rivals.. (a common theme among failed democracies in third wold countries)

You'll need a combination of hi tech fences and underground tunnel detection all order the border to deal with the menace, and some will still infiltrate in
this is so true and who is more experienced than you guys who have to deal with it.
but then again.. the solution is in prevention and addressing the root cause (not like Nazis final solution) but live and let live those who respect your existence as much as theirs.
you can see that this global terrorism which has the Islamic drab has murdered far more ordinary Muslims than others.. (I am not saying, had it been other way round then it would have been understandable or better, I am just showcasing their lies and deceit that they are doing it against infidels and against oppression of Muslims).

Afghanistan is sadly an older version of present times Syria which is a proxy playground of neighbours and regional players.
religion and race are two goto ideologies that can be exploited to cause chaos in a target country.

I think the proxies being used here are the sectarian terrorists LEJ and the ones being given safe haven across the border TTP. We seriously need to wipe out the sectarian terror groups straight away. To hell with the corrupt regime, if an operation needs to be launched in any part of the country just do it.

You'll need a combination of hi tech fences and underground tunnel detection all order the border to deal with the menace, and some will still infiltrate in
Not easy when the border is 1800km long

Back
Top Bottom