What's new

At least 18 tribesmen abducted from Peshawar's outskirts what KPK govt is doing?

batmannow

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
At least 18 tribesmen abducted from Peshawar's outskirts
ZAHIR SHAH SHERAZI
5323f33785f85.jpg

— File photo
Updated 2014-03-15 13:58:35
0 Comment(s)
Print
PESHAWAR: At least 18 tribesmen were kidnapped by armed gunmen from Badhber area on the outskirts of Peshawar, the capital of restive Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.

The incident took place on Saturday at 2 am.

Official sources said that about 60 to 70 armed gunmen raided Faqeer Kalley in Mashokhel area of Badbher, some one kilometres away from the main city and kidnapped 18 people from the village.

The local people and the police said the kidnapped people belonged to the Shinwari tribe of Afridis.

Badhber police have registered a case against three commanders of the banned religious outfit Lashkar-e-Islam for kidnapping of eleven tribesmen. Commanders Khalid, Sherkhel and Izzat have been nominated in the FIR.

One of the kidnapped persons has managed to escape from the kidnappers and has reached back home who phoned the police that the Khyber Agency-based Lashkar-e-Islam kidnapped the tribesmen.

Peshawar lies on the edge of Pakistan's tribal areas which have been labelled by Washington as the main sanctuary for Al Qaeda and Taliban militants in the country.

The city has seen frequent attacks by militants in the past few years, with targets ranging from civilians to policemen and other law enforcement personnel.

Separately, the political administration of Khyber Agency has also suspended the polio vaccination drive scheduled to begin on March 17 due to the law and order situation.

Again abductors came from Khyber Agency, which is fully under control of the Pakistan Army, no one can go in or out without their check posts, mind if we know how did this happen?

Again abductors came from Khyber Agency, which is fully under control of the Pakistan Army, no one can go in or out without their check posts, mind if we know how did this happen?
ohh yes, militry is holding peace talks like, IMRAN & NAWAZ with TTp?
sure nothing can be done by KPK govt? like ever, lame excusses, but how long?lolzzz

Afridis? They just messed with the wrong people. I hope their Laskers and the army destroy Lashkar-e-shaytaan.

I pray for their safe return.

abduction took place in Peshawer.... and when army takes over its called emergency.
checkposts should be PTI's area of responsibility.... i see no reasons to believe your baseless claims.

ohh yes, militry is holding peace talks like, IMRAN & NAWAZ with TTp?
sure nothing can be done by KPK govt? like ever, lame excusses, but how long?lolzzz

Like I explained previously in the other thread, these peace talks are a smoke screen for the TTP to kill pro Pakistani tribesmen in the cover of darkness. These crafty little buggers are regrouping and strategically weakening loyal fighters of Pakistan that are fighting the cause of our existence. This is how PTI and the rest of the coalition government is repaying the sacrifices of these people. May Allah guide us to success and give victory to the righteous.

abduction took place in Peshawer.... and when army takes over its called emergency.
checkposts should be PTI's area of responsibility.... i see no reasons to believe your baseless claims.

PTI supporters don't want to criticize their own leadership and mistakes. This should have been the job of the police which should have stopped the abduction, who in turn are under the jurisdiction of the KPK government. However, the same mantra of peace talks must go on.

lashkar-e-Islam and the leader Mangal Bagh was Army's creation in 2009. and the kidnappers came from Khyber Agency which is under Pakistan Army control.. I am just wondering how did 50-60 abductors fooled the Army/FC in Khyber Agency to come to FR area of Peshawar to abduct and take people back to Khyber Agency without Army being uninformed? there must be a reason why they were abducted, not just some random ransom case... @Spring Onion @chauvunist @Pak-one

Last edited:
lashkar-e-Islam and the leader Mangal Bagh was Army's creation in 2009. and the kidnappers came from Khyber Agency which is under Pakistan Army control.

Of course, when some one level allegations against army, no on come forward but when you wish to discuss Indian news... whole hate tribe would start feeling uncomfortable and would jump up and down and start speaking in its parental language etc.

Mr. What you posted is totally crap and does not change the fact, who is ruling party in Peshawar.

Last time you blamed the terrorists got loose because you were inexperienced in manning jails, what else can be expected from you. who is fighting for peace talks with terrorists and all the curses on this forum goes to Arabs.

FYI, no area is under army, not even the Punjab and Sindh where Pak army is stationed in full strength. Army cannot move without permission of politicians.
PTI is pushing peace with terrorists, hence no way army has any say in matters of state.

Last edited:
I want to know on what basis you made this claim:

when it clearly appears that the Army lost control of these areas a good while ago?
ohh yes you mean mullha fazalullha is dancing in his sawaat,s , madersa disco?
great proof right, pakarmy not in control? right?

ohh yes you mean mullha fazalullha is dancing in his sawaat,s , madersa disco?
great proof right, pakarmy not in control? right?

The proof is in the steadily rising number of casualties, both civilian and military.

The proof is in the steadily rising number of casualties, both civilian and military.
that shows the terrorism commited by terrorists against the patriotic forces, who are not allowing terrorists controlling any area?
as not any areas under terrorists control, you are trying to project, terrorists here?

Army patrols and checkposts are sitting ducks without offensive doctrine, which is not possible due to politicians holding US / UK passport.

I want to know on what basis you made this claim:

when it clearly appears that the Army lost control of these areas a good while ago?

Just exploring possibilities, abducting some dozen people with 50-60 armed men, going in and out of the tribal area which is cleared and controlled by the Army "in aid to civil authority", go unnoticed and unreported until someone escapes and claims abductors were mangal bagh's laskhkar-e-islam, who we all know works for whom, doesnt ring a bell?

Back
Top Bottom