What's new

At least 11 coal miners shot dead in Balochistan's Mach area after being kidnapped

At one point, you want to ask the state what the fck are you doing?
I would like to know what successive provincial governments in Balochistan have done since Musharraf was forced out, especially since the 18th Amendment.

If you want the system to work, then assign responsibility and blame at the institutions in the system primarily responsible for development, and the primary institution responsible for development is the provincial government - this is true of Balochistan, Sindh/Karachi, Punjab & KP.

I would like to know what successive provincial governments in Balochistan have done since Musharraf was forced out, especially since the 18th Amendment.

If you want the system to work, then assign responsibility and blame at the institutions in the system primarily responsible for development, and the primary institution responsible for development is the provincial government - this is true of Balochistan, Sindh/Karachi, Punjab & KP.

These questions are finally being asked. After so much precious blood has been spilled. The rule of law and the writ of the state must be upheld or else nothing else can be sustained.

An attack on any Pakistani (no matter the background) is an attack on All.

Today, it appears the Baluchistan government is being directly asked these questions. It’s a lot for them to handle, and so the government in Islamabad, IMHO, needs to allocate a large share of the budget to handle the situation.

As much as I want to agree with you; i've ultimately learnt as a leader that you have to take responsibility for the failing of people under you.

If the provincial government has failed in it's responsibility, it is ultimately the failing of the federal to draw the lines. As long as the lines remain blurred for whatever reason (political, geopolitical), the onus is on the federal to impose its red lines by way of force, if necessary.

I very strongly condemn this dastardly act then I am going to take a long nap.

Ina lillahi va ina ilahi rajion

Pakistan army needs to take action and wipe terrorists out.
PA has no systematic method to counter terrorism.
One need to hold the bull by horns, you take the fight to the terrorists but PA has no tappar to do so.
Retried and on service generals running civilian institutions, also they like to have plots after plots in housing societies.

Overall setup, political, executive has deteriorated and collapsed and military does not has the intellectual and holistic view to face myriad of challenges.

Man, is this a joke or something??

Provide security to assets that matter........like Pakistan has lost so much and the establishment still hasn't learned any lessons. Someone needs to be fired...

Ejaz Bangulzai was first cousin of Abdul Nabi Bangulzai head of United Baloch Army or UBA

Another example of how BLA/BLF/UBA type separatist organizations are working in cooperation with ISIS and TTP in Balochistan

@AgNoStiC MuSliM
It's time we name as what they are. That is RAW Pets. And I am not joking. ISIS and TTP and BLA and BRA plus MQM and Sindhi Nationalists are no more different. They are working under RAW. So it's time we treat them as one and call them one.

@Foxtrot Alpha @Arsalan @The Eagle @Maarkhoor @Areesh @Path-Finder @Arsalan

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom