What's new

At least 11 coal miners shot dead in Balochistan's Mach area after being kidnapped

@Areesh @Cliftonite if you two are done abusing and insulting each other then shall we move ahead with discussion in productive and constructive man?
if either of you not on board let me know

It is very simple that BLA is anti Pakistan and anyone who is going to spread chaos they are automatically going to support them because for these Marxist bastards deen, ghairat, wafadari, reham everything which is honorable is secondary. And the surkhays always try to paint them as freedom fighters but the same pigs openly support and ask help from Modi a known Muslim hater and harami, so collabrating with ISIS or TTP must be a piece of cake for them. To bhens k aagay been bajane ka koi faida nahi. I remember when punjabi labours were killed by these pigs, surkhays were silent. Inko moka chaheye randi rona karne ka. Shia marain to sectarian scene hai Sunni marain to freedom struggle/naraz baloch.

Well said. You put it all brilliantly in your post
@Areesh @Cliftonite if you two are done abusing and insulting each other then shall we move ahead with discussion in productive and constructive man?
if either of you not on board let me know

He attacked me for being loyal to this country

So please don't put me in the same place with him. Thank you

The Islamic State group has claimed responsibility for the killing of 11 coal miners in the western Pakistani province of Balochistan.
They were kidnapped by militants and killed near the coal mine on Saturday.
The victims were members of a minority Shia community, the Hazara, repeatedly targeted by extremists because they are followers of Shia Islam....
Demanding justice, protesters laid the bodies out on a main road, blocking traffic.
Officials have promised to apprehend those responsible.
Members of the Hazara community has been frequently targeted by extremists from Pakistan's Sunni Muslim majority."

This seems to be a regular feature much before the emergence of isis in the subcontinent.
Isis has just become a convenient scapegoat for the Pakistani government to hide the social rifts in Pakistan.
No wonder muslims in India want the asylum law to cover Pakistani muslims.

Everyone is missing the point here. This is exactly why this attack was carried out & those innocents were executed.
Attack was to create ethnic & sectarian rift at all levels of the state to lay down the ground work for sectarian killings....lets not jump the gun and calm down.....

why pakistani state and ministers are worried about indian muslims? Better focus on your own citizens first and the area under your control.
When US started using drones because terrorists from these areas were causing trouble all over the world, then our same leader cry in front of pakistanis US is evil but they will never admit these areas are not under our control.
Someone has to clean the mess

GHQ hands are tied because we are at verge of defaulting thanks to 40 years of boom burst cycle even Bangladesh is miles ahead of us, this would have been worse if we take away the 8 years of Musharraf boom where the exports doubled

without economic might you have no might

BS argument. Don't fall for this crap. Let me tell you why:

1.) We pursued our nuclear program even though we knew it meant crippling sanctions (just like today we have FATF, IMF debt, etc.) We weren't some economic superpower back then either.
Under your logic, we should have said: "Oh, we can't pursue the atomic bomb as it will result in sanctions and other diplomatic complications and we are already a weak country economically --- let's just hope India suddenly becomes a saint and we can live happily ever after!"

2.) The whole point of a good intel agency is that it provides creative and deniable solutions when a country has its back against the wall. Where are those solutions? EXCUSES are the domain of petty politicians, not of offensive black ops units!

3.) Weak economy or not, we need to have a STRONG deterrent against Indian terrorism. Nukes provide deterrence against a large-scale invasion. What do we do about attacks through proxies and destabilization? The only option is to return the favor. If our current capabilities aren't good enough to do this without invoking the wrath of FATF, etc., then we need to build those capabilities before putting money in any other military purchases!

@Areesh

Bread and honour is given by Allah not by evangelicals -------our premier has completely lost it .

It could be that there is creditable intelligence that he can be hit by Indians.

We wont gain anything by running with the false Indian narrative.

We should reveal the Mumbai attacks for the farce they were.
@Areesh has always condemned all violence against any minority or majority group committed by any organization.

Why are you insinuating he hasn't? Are you a troll? Everybody I know cares about Hazaras just like any other ethnic group. If you tally Sunni-Punjabi (the largest sect - the largest ethnic group) casualties in terrorist attacks since the beginning of this menace in the mid 2000s, the figure may well be higher. But I don't like counting. The death of any Pakistani hurts the same way.

The Indian is back. He literally has the same ID in AnandTech, where he admitted to being from India.

Just ignore him and move on.

Its clear that the miners were killed by india since there are no sectarian elements in pakistan.

Also RAW is so powerful

Sectarian terrorism would be more likely to target religious sites than miners. It seems counterintuitive for them to attack economic/geopolitical targets as they are also more likely to get pushback from the state.

The average Punjabi is just as much a victim of their policies as the rest of the ethnicities.

Yes the hate is unwarranted. But let me just put it this way- if Lahore or Multan had to go through what Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta went through (during the TTP insurgency and gang wars) your sentiments would be slightly different.
You are one of my favorite poster in PDF. That being said, i understand that you do not blame Punjabis like the people i mentioned in my earlier post. There is a clear bias against Punjabis in their rhetoric even when anyone with working eyes can see that other than Lahore all areas in Punjab are victim of "establishment". Lahore has seen worst days as well when everyday there was a bomb blast. I am a survivor of a terrorist attack in Lahore where i lost acquaintances and friends. I have literally picked dead bodies of my people however my sentiments are what they are.

Military needs to wake up from its slumber. From miscalculating political threats (approval of nawaz to leave) to leaving Balochistan to its own device, the establishment needs a kick in its pants. Balochistan needs a Zarb-e-Azb type cleansing.

You are one of my favorite poster in PDF. That being said, i understand that you do not blame Punjabis like the people i mentioned in my earlier post. There is a clear bias against Punjabis in their rhetoric even when anyone with working eyes can see that other than Lahore all areas in Punjab are victim of "establishment". Lahore has seen worst days as well when everyday there was a bomb blast. I am a survivor of a terrorist attack in Lahore where i lost acquaintances and friends. I have literally picked dead bodies of my people however my sentiments are what they are.
I have no grudges against Punjabis.

In fact the closest allies we Muhajirs have are common Punjabis.

Our gripe is with the cabal of central Punjabi, urban Pashtun and Potohari officers and ruling elite whose policies have screwed up shit in Pakistan.

Sectarian terrorism would be more likely to target religious sites than miners. It seems counterintuitive for them to attack economic/geopolitical targets as they are also more likely to get pushback from the state.
So it must be a coincidence then that all 11 miners killed were shia hazara.

Can anyone with knowledge of these things please tell us

1. why GOP can't/won't retaliate these killings openly by hitting their sponsors in their nesting grounds in Afghanistan? FC soldiers laid down their lives a few weeks ago. Countless such cases.
  2. Is violating international border with Afghanistan still that big of a red line given these circumstances?
  3. What's the downside?
  4. What are the capacity issues of such a long term sustained operation?
I mean there has to a solid reason, not this jingoistic stuff that "our hands are tied, its a budget issue" etc.

@DESERT FIGHTER @PanzerKiel your input please, if you can.

Our gripe is with the cabal of central Punjabi, urban Pashtun and Potohari officers and ruling elite whose policies have screwed up shit in Pakistan.
Dear Sir, Establishment or elite are not Punjabis are Sindhis or Puktuns, they are a different breed who only favors their ilk not some specific ethnicity.

Can anyone with knowledge of these things please tell us

1. why GOP can't/won't retaliate these killings openly by hitting their sponsors in their nesting grounds in Afghanistan? FC soldiers laid down their lives a few weeks ago. Countless such cases.
  2. Is violating international border with Afghanistan still that big of a red line given these circumstances?
  3. What's the downside?
  4. What are the capacity issues of such a long term sustained operation?
I mean there has to a solid reason, not this jingoistic stuff that "our hands are tied, its a budget issue" etc.

@DESERT FIGHTER @PanzerKiel your input please, if you can.
Their sponsors and backers are being hit everywhere...

Afghanistan is a sovereign country.... Crossing borders on hot pursuit operations is not a norm yet...

No capacity issues...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom