What's new

At least 11 coal miners shot dead in Balochistan's Mach area after being kidnapped

as for BLA BLM Etc statement. they are full of crap. they do target shias hazars etc. thet are against everyone 2ho is not them

Ab bolo baighairat @Cliftonite. Ab kia bolo gai? Tumharai "naraz baloch" bhai bhi Hazara ko martai hain. In fact yeh attack us area main hua hai jahan "naraz baloch" sub sai ziada active hain

Ab kia bahana banao gai. Ab kia topi karao gai hindustan ko bachanai k liye?

We mohajir are pro Pakistan and for that reason pro army. You might not like that but that is the reality. Jis mulk main rehtai us sai loyal hain

Tumhari tarah nahi k hindustan tum par thookta nahi aur tum lagai hoye ho un ko bachanai k liye

Please stop derailing the thread, you immature troll

EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS except GHQ apparently...

Samaj k baahir hai
GHQ hands are tied because we are at verge of defaulting thanks to 40 years of boom burst cycle even Bangladesh is miles ahead of us, this would have been worse if we take away the 8 years of Musharraf boom where the exports doubled

without economic might you have no might

Ab bolo baighairat @Cliftonite. Ab kia bolo gai. Tumharai "naraz baloch" bhai bhi Hazara ko martai hain

You bootlicker. You forgot the part where he mentioned the Islamic State took responsibility.

You lowkey bash Shias day in day out (I am not a Shia for the record before you accuse me of one) and you expect me to believe you're posting this out of some sympathy with Hazaras. This post is for you to bash BLA.

Areesh janab you are such a useful fool, it's funny. Keep being a pithu of the establishment. Irony is the words you use for Balochistan are the same words the others use for Karachi. That we make up all our grievances. Have some shame.

Lol Did you even read those posts? It was an Iranian who twisted Areesh's words. @Areesh didn't say any disrespectful thing to the martyrs.

Some certain members would try to do their best to take blame away from Iran even though it has continously supported BLA / BLF terrorists

Saudi bashing is all halal but Iran cannot be blamed

Some certain members would try to do their best to take blame away from Iran even though it has continously supported BLA / BLF terrorists

Saudi bashing is all halal but Iran cannot be blamed
You bootlicker. The blame is all in your head. India, Iran aren't responsible for this. The rot is in our society. Hazara killings have been going on for more than a decade. LeJ is responsible for most of the Shia killings in Quetta. The same LeJ that kills Shia doctors and lawyers in Karachi. But go on keep being a pithu.

Ab bolo baighairat @Cliftonite. Ab kia bolo gai? Tumharai "naraz baloch" bhai bhi Hazara ko martai hain. In fact yeh attack us area main hua hai jahan "naraz baloch" sub sai ziada active hain

We mohajir are pro Pakistan and for that reason pro army. You might not like that but that is the reality. Jis mulk main rehtai us sai loyal hain

Tumhari tarah nahi k hindustan tum par thookta nahi aur tum lagai hoye ho un ko bachanai k liye
brother forgive me for my tirade earlier.
its the same people who have killed our soldiers and made videos of them who have time and again targeted civilians. I have not even a small doubt that minority members of community are also targeted by the so called secular terrorists of nationalistic nature. Indians have become so brazen that they have done it in the open.

You bootlicker. You forgot the part where he mentioned the Islamic State took responsibility.

You lowkey bash Shias day in day out (I am not a Shia for the record before you accuse me of one) and you expect me to believe you're posting this out of some sympathy with Hazaras. This post is for you to bash BLA.

Areesh janab you are such a useful fool, it's funny. Keep being a pithu of the establishment. Irony is the words you use for Balochistan are the same words the others use for Karachi. That we make up all our grievances. Have some shame.

You idiot @Irfan Baloch clearly said that BLA / BLF support daesh / ttp and are also involved in the massacre of hazaras. In fact this attack happened in the area where BLA is very strong

As for shias. I criticized anyone or anything that i find wrong. Anything can be criticized in an ethical manner and that includes shias too.

Tum aik leftist ho. Aur jaisai har leftist low IQ chutya hota hai waisai tum bhi ho. Laikin is sai sachai chup nahi jati. Iran and India are involved in Balochistan. Tum lakh mujrai kar lo yeh sachai apni jagah rahai gi

You bootlicker. The blame is all in your head. India, Iran aren't responsible for this. The rot is in our society. Hazara killings have been going on for more than a decade. LeJ is responsible for most of the Shia killings in Quetta. The same LeJ that kills Shia doctors and lawyers in Karachi. But go on keep being a pithu.

Chutye

It is all in open. Indians themselves say they support terrorists inside Pakistan. There support for ISIS is also well documented.

They openly accept their role. They don't even hide it

What exactly are you trying to defend loro?
I have not even a small doubt that minority members of community are also targeted by the so called secular terrorists of nationalistic nature. Indians have become so brazen that they have done it in the open.

Parho baighairat @Cliftonite. Phir sai Parho

Chutye

It is all in open. Indians themselves say they support terrorists inside Pakistan. There support for ISIS is also well documented.

They openly accept their role. They don't even hide it

What exactly are you trying to defend loro?

Parho baighairat @Cliftonite. Phir sai Parho
Abay chu. Jaa aur jaake saare news outlets pe parh le. Islamic state has taken responsibility.

Islamic State ki Pakistan branch ne qabool kiya hai is hamle ko. Tell me, what is the IS doing in Pakistan? Are we a failed state like Libya or Syria?

Karta reh tu dalaali. Small minds can only do bidding. Keep blaming it on some invisible bogeyman instead of the terrorist proxies within our country.
That's BS

There's no ISIS in Pakistan.
Okay. Just like there was no TTP in Pakistan until it was in our face attacks every single week.

Abay chu. Jaa aur jaake saare news outlets pe parh le. Islamic state has taken responsibility.

Islamic State ki Pakistan branch ne qabool kiya hai is hamle ko. Tell me, what is the IS doing in Pakistan? Are we a failed state like Libya or Syria?

Karta reh tu dalaali. Small minds can only do bidding. Keep blaming it on some invisible bogeyman instead of the terrorist proxies within our country.

Abay loro chutye

BLA / ISIS / ttp are all same. They all are financed and supported by the same source. They have different names but have same target that is to weaken Pakistani state and have the same supporter aka India

Last Sunday they killed 7 fc soldiers in Balochistan and BLA accepted responsibility

This Sunday they killed 11 Hazara miners and ISIS accepted responsibility

Mach is a Baloch majority area where BLA has a strong presence

Just because ISIS accepted responsibility from somewhere doesn't mean that BLA has nothing to do with it. They all are linked to each other

Yeh batain to aaj kal bachon ko bhi pata hain. Tu itna barha ghora ho gaya aur tujhai abhi tak nahi pata??
brother forgive me for my tirade earlier.
its the same people who have killed our soldiers and made videos of them who have time and again targeted civilians. I have not even a small doubt that minority members of community are also targeted by the so called secular terrorists of nationalistic nature. Indians have become so brazen that they have done it in the open.

No hard feelings

But do tell this jahil @Cliftonite that BLA also cooperates with ttp / isis for attacks inside Balochistan

Meri baat to yeh manai ga nahi

You're officially too dumb to argue. If you think ISIS and TTP are not real takfiri elements bred within our own society, in our own madrassas in the frontier, you are too uninformed to even start arguing with.

Keep being a pithu. Good luck with the bootlicking.

You are too much of a low IQ chutya to understand the simple fact that BLA cooperates and work with other terrorist organizations to conduct attacks inside Balochistan

After all you are a leftist and pseudo liberal. All that alcohol that you consumed in these years destroyed your comprehension ability to even accept simple facts and logic

You are too much of a low IQ chutya to understand the simple fact that BLA cooperates and work with other terrorist organizations to conduct attacks inside Balochistan

After all you are a leftist and pseudo liberal. All that alcohol that you consumed in these years destroyed your comprehension ability to even accept simple facts and logic
It is very simple that BLA is anti Pakistan and anyone who is going to spread chaos they are automatically going to support them because for these Marxist bastards deen, ghairat, wafadari, reham everything which is honorable is secondary. And the surkhays always try to paint them as freedom fighters but the same pigs openly support and ask help from Modi a known Muslim hater and harami, so collabrating with ISIS or TTP must be a piece of cake for them. To bhens k aagay been bajane ka koi faida nahi. I remember when punjabi labours were killed by these pigs, surkhays were silent. Inko moka chaheye randi rona karne ka. Shia marain to sectarian scene hai Sunni marain to freedom struggle/naraz baloch.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom