What's new

At least 11 coal miners shot dead in Balochistan's Mach area after being kidnapped

@Areesh have some shame and some respect for the dead
pull the rod out of your backside and leave it to shove down the Iranian ayatullah some other time.

I am sorry I cant put it in any more milder way. but I promise I wont hold anything against you. you are a trueblood Pakistani and our asset. just dont be an arse.

your and my sentiments mean nothing compared to what the families of these poor Pakistani Hazaras are going through.
your energy must be spent on questioning the abilities or failure of our state to safeguard our religious scholars and ordinary citizens.
Lol Did you even read those posts? It was an Iranian who twisted Areesh's words. @Areesh didn't say any disrespectful thing to the martyrs.
Yes you takfiri bigot justified that beheading of innocent Workers by making Iran your excuse.

where are the libturds human rights champions of Pakistan? Oh they dont get money from their Indian masters if they speak in favor of real "human rights".

Lol Did you even read those posts? It was an Iranian who twisted Areesh's words. @Areesh didn't say any disrespectful thing to the martyrs.
Islamic state has claimed responsibility. LeJ represents Daesh and AL Qaeda. these are the same people who executed Colonel Imam in front of a video camera. they have nothing to do with Shia Iran. they consider shias heretics and follow the takfiri wahabi ideology.
even today they are able to make processions and block roads if their leaders in their political front organisation ASWJ are arrested.

Baluchistan was the first place in Pakistan where the Daesh wall chalking started appearing in the cities. no Indian or Arab operative will come inside Pakistan they have their Pakistani colleges ready to work for them under a new banner. until now the city police has yet to register the case against the killers. not sure what good it would do. the condemnations have been issues already and in few days it will be off the national and regional news and people will forget it. except the families of the victims.,

Punjabis are the biggest victim of xenophobia that runs deep in ethano fascists bast*rds in Sindh, KpK and Baluchistan. Look at this sub human Hamid Mir that he is still blaming Punjabis for getting killed. The baluch terrorists and their sympathizers should be engaged just like they engage common Pakistanis. An eye for an eye and nothing less.

long ago I wrote that Ethnic terrorist groups have joined with Sectarian terrorist groups and have same handlers.

hence we see shia pilgrims, workers, passengers being singled out and shot by the road side.

not all Hazara are shia, there are sunni hazara as well but that anomaly is acceptable to Sectarian terrorists.

our forces are already reacting to a brutal attack on an FC post. so this might be lower in priority mostly a police matter and will die out once the poor families are done protesting in sub zero temperature and burry their dead to the ever increasing graveyards full of people most of whom were not fortunate to see a natural death.

there will be statements of condemnation and protests along with snide and mocking remarks by the both left wing elitists who will blame our security and intelligence agencies (for diverting the attention from "real issue of Baloch rights") and those who justify such killing due to their ideology.

yes, its true that almost all sectarian or ethnic terrorism can be traced to foreign governments but we ourselves have become very much self sufficient in savagery. I have Hazara friends I grew up with and our old school fellow friends go to their town to offer prayers and grieve with them if we are allowed to go though by the security situation.

the radicalized new generation scares me. the amount of poison I have seen in the youth who havent even got their facial hair is sobering. I know its only I who will remember because I witnessed it myself in Quetta when these youth celebrated the double century in Quetta Sadar Jinnah road during Gen Kyani time when over 200 Hazara were targeted and killed in 2 separate attacks during February time.

on one side my 40s and 50s age group of classmates were returning from offering our condolences and showing our solidarity and then there are these radicalised kids.

one of my Hazara class fellow who retired from army had setup a mining company. I have not checked my whatsapp group but I am expecting sad news. it maybe people he knew personally that might be among the victims.

this is no time for whataboutism. cursing Iran or Saudi Arabia wont be justified. they funded and supported groups that spread their ideology but only to a point of existential threat. and their if they were as strong as their opponents claim then we would've been Syria. for them we are not really that important no matter how much we fancy ourselves to be. our sectarian curse is self feeding and has mutated into many forms.

I would go as far as not to blame India for exploiting our weakness. this is what the enemy does.

our breakthrough will be when a neighbor, a relative, a friend points out and informs the authorities about the terrorists before or after the atrocity and is protected by the state and helps in eliminating and drying out the breeding grounds of these terrorists.
@Irfan Baloch since you are from that area you would know better.

Who was responsible for the Hazara killings? Was it the Jhangvi group? Or the Jundallah? As far as I know the Baloch insurgents had stated they don't target Hazaras (though their stance could have changed now).

Why is this problem going on for so long?

P.s Not these killings. The killings going on since 2013.

Last edited:
Bajwa has reversed all the good work of Gen Raheel. This khusra Bajwa is not only embarrassing Pak but also a big time embarrassment for the Pak army itself. There is zero percent chance of any change in policy towards dealing these terrorists.

I do trust Ayyaz Sadiq on this that his legs were really shaking due to fear of India's retaliation of 27th Feb.

Initially I was very disappointed when Pak army did not take the advantage of the situation last year when India was busy in stand off with China in Ladakh. But now I think its a good decision because there is a real risk of Pak loosing its own territory of Kashmir if Bajwa was leading Pak forces.

Punjabis are the biggest victim of xenophobia that runs deep in ethano fascists bast*rds in Sindh, KpK and Baluchistan. Look at this sub human Hamid Mir that he is still blaming Punjabis for getting killed. The baluch terrorists and their sympathizers should be engaged just like they engage common Pakistanis. An eye for an eye and nothing less.
I'll tell you why Punjab gets blamed.

Punjabi establishment rules the roost in Pakistan. And precisely central and North Punjab establishment.

The average Punjabi is just as much a victim of their policies as the rest of the ethnicities.

Yes the hate is unwarranted. But let me just put it this way- if Lahore or Multan had to go through what Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta went through (during the TTP insurgency and gang wars) your sentiments would be slightly different.

They are killed in an area that is a stronghold of ethnic separatists supported by Iranian intelligence agencies
Areesh khuda ka waasta hai stop your bootlicking. You make me ashamed to be a Muhajir and from the same city as you.

When the Baloch themselves like @Irfan Baloch are saying that this is not BLA or Iranian sponsored, it's from the Islamist proxies, tumhe kya mout parhi hai dalaali karne ki like a good old establishment pithu. It's the botched policies of the state that IS has penetrated into Pakistan again. Not Iran or India or BLA.

Islamic state has claimed responsibility. LeJ represents Daesh and AL Qaeda. these are the same people who executed Colonel Imam in front of a video camera. they have nothing to do with Shia Iran. they consider shias heretics and follow the takfiri wahabi ideology.
even today they are able to make processions and block roads if their leaders in their political front organisation ASWJ are arrested.

Baluchistan was the first place in Pakistan where the Daesh wall chalking started appearing in the cities. no Indian or Arab operative will come inside Pakistan they have their Pakistani colleges ready to work for them under a new banner. until now the city police has yet to register the case against the killers. not sure what good it would do. the condemnations have been issues already and in few days it will be off the national and regional news and people will forget it. except the families of the victims.,
And this forum will be back to its Iran, India, Afghanistan, Israel bs in a few days.

The Hazara have been so wronged. They've been suffering this for almost 10 years.

RIP

Let khoni liberals and murtads basque in their death. They shall be avenged soon inshaallah
Not sure whatever response the liberals gave, but the Hazaras are a target of militants due to their beliefs and not their ethnicity.
There isn’t one destabilizing factor involved, there are 20,

Because there is support within the masses and even some closet pdf members for “Allah ke kaam wale log” - it is the devastating truth.

We need TIKKA KHAN back.

Bajwa is too weak to handle Balochistan. Tikka Khan actually handled it well. Tikka Khan Zindabad!

@Irfan Baloch since you are from that area you would know better.

Who was responsible for the Hazara killings? Was it the Jhangvi group? Or the Jundallah? As far as I know the Baloch insurgents had stated they don't target Hazaras (though their stance could have changed now).

Why is this problem going on for so long?

P.s Not these killings. The killings going on since 2013.
IS has taken responsibility
but lashker jhangvi al almi represents Daesh in Pakistan and targets shias and security forces.

as for BLA BLM Etc statement. they are full of crap. they do target shias hazars etc. thet are against everyone 2ho is not them

even fellow peaceful Baloch are their collateral target.
they attack Iranians under sunni banner and Pakistan under nationalistic banner.

And this forum will be back to its Iran, India, Afghanistan, Israel bs in a few days.

The Hazara have been so wronged. They've been suffering this for almost 10 years.

Hazaras have been living in Pakistan even before Pakistan was even made. They escaped to Quetta because Afghan kings weren't nice to them.

Hazaras have been living in Pakistan even before Pakistan was even made. They escaped to Quetta because Afghan kings weren't nice to them.
And this has relevance to what I said exactly how?

My point was Hazara lives do not matter in Pakistan.
lashker jhangvi
Aaaah. Saanp ko dudh pilane wali misaal yaad arahi hai. Thank you Zia.

And this has relevance to what I said exactly how?

My point was Hazara lives do not matter in Pakistan.

Aaaah. Saanp ko dudh pilane wali misaal yaad arahi hai. Thank you Zia.

I was just explaining their significance. Minority lives don't matter in Pakistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom