What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

I am afraid this is likely to be the first of many such attacks, what with over 700 French nationals reportedly fighting alongside Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi Al Husseini Al Qureshi in the Caliphate..To get a handle on this in the short term, France would have to suspend the Schengen Agreement, reinstate border controls to prevent arms trafficking from the Balkans as well as authorise indefinite preventative detention of all 'individuals of interest' aged 16-60 with a recent history of travel to Turkey/Syria..

@Gabriel92
I agree on the bold bit...but suspending Schengen would be a long shot...unfortunately someone seemed to have worked it all out...and unfortunately that someone wasnt a good person what a waste of human life!

was it a false flag attack by the erdogan govt to creat panic.why will a english speaking suicide bomber just kille 1 person

She was a Kurd, not english. Member of DHKP-C, marxist version of separatist PKK.

I saw her blown-out stomach. Btw she wore "new balance" shoes at the time of death. Even the most radical communists surrendered to capitalism. Communism has no future.

Mate we've all got our shortcomings; the space that extremists get to peddle their agenda and ensnare some Muslims in their warped and utterly bigoted ideology is a very real thing which is precisely why steps are being taken to deal with these things.

What I ask is for those who, justifiably, criticize us to see the other side of the coin - Not everything is as dark and gloomy as its made it out to be.

For example in the report titled : THE BIRTHPLACE OF THE ARAB SPRING: VALUES AND PERCEPTIONS OF THE TUNISIAN PUBLIC IN A COMPARATIVE PERSPECTIVE - DECEMBER 15, 2013

To the questions :

(1) Non-Muslims [Non-Christians (for Christian respondents)] should be prohibited to practice their religion in (STUDY SITE COUNTRY)

Only 4% of the Pakistanis agreed to this !

(2) The followers of other religions should not have the same rights as mine.

Only 10% of Pakistanis agreed to this !

(3) Approval of attacks on US civilians working for US companies in Islamic countries.

Only 1% of Pakistanis agreed to this !

We're not perfect.....far from it; but we're not as bad as we're made out to be either.

P.S There was talk of a law banning women from jogging in marathons; the people struck it down ! But in 'this' age not decades ago under a dictatorship when these discriminatory laws were conceived.
Sorry I do not believe in opinion polls whether they support my argument or not. What matters for me is the actions of individuals rather than what they think. I find them less credible. If I did I could have posted this as a part of counter argument.

gsi2-chp1-9.png

She was a Kurd, not english. Member of DHKP-C, marxist version of separatist PKK.

I saw her blown-out stomach. Btw she wore "new balance" shoes at the time of death. Even the most radical communists surrendered to capitalism. Communism has no future.
if by your logic 9/11 is a false flag attack.then why not the attack in your country a false flag attack just to blame kurd

I never get answer from my friends here - US & Europe is far away from Iraq & Afganistan ,why did US come to Iraq was it for them or for KUWAIT
War in Afganistan , was it supported by Pakistan , if yes to both , then who are first to blame the neighbors or US

I agree on the bold bit...but suspending Schengen would be a long shot...unfortunately someone seemed to have worked it all out...and unfortunately that someone wasnt a good person what a waste of human life!

Schengen, in my view, is the biggest threat to European security in the current circumstances due to the vulnerability of the Turkish-Greek border and the former's state sponsorship of the ISIS. As far as I am aware, Schengen members are allowed under the agreement to impose temporary border controls in the interests of national security (In fact Germany might have done so in the recent past)

Schengen, in my view, is the biggest threat to European security in the current circumstances due to the vulnerability of the Turkish-Greek border and the former's state sponsorship of the ISIS. As far as I am aware, Schengen members are allowed under the agreement to impose temporary border controls in the interests of national security (In fact Germany might have done so in the recent past)
I am not sure...

So sad to have this devastating news. These cowards are mindless morons who deserve proper treatment for their evil act. This is totally, completely unacceptable. These so called Muslims have tarnished our image all across the world....!! Their faith is so insecure, week and hollow that can only express it by killing the innocents...!! Sad Sad incident.

You don´t know whats going on. The enemy is clear and a muslim will never be my own citizen. They are aliens in europe. The people don´t trust them, they are isolated, mistrusted and i support this. we should wait a few days and then decide.

You are being a clear cut bigot with your comments here.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom