What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

Not now, dear Sir, not now. Not today. Can this not wait? Is that analysis of the seeds sown long ago packaged with a 'use-by' date? I am saddened to see this reaction after decades of battling Hindu fanatics who keep looking at the past, nursing their injuries and their humiliation and taking it out on innocent descendants or affiliates of those whom they hold responsible for those injuries. In what way is invoking the past helpful, just at this moment? It can and must be debated, in a spirit of academic enquiry. But now? Today?

I don't think so, but that's my personal opinion.
Yes I agree:
I call it analyzing but yes probably not the thread...But I couldnt help myself esp when people easily blame Islam for it or want to eradicate EVERY Muslim even ones who arent responsible!

I call it analyzing but yes probably not the thread...But I couldnt help myself esp when people easily blame Islam for it or want to eradicate EVERY Muslim even ones who arent responsible!

Every moderate, every liberal must sympathise with your indignation, but I must, as a friend, point out the harm it causes to react just now. We MUST help ourselves (so to speak) by maintaining calm and refusing to react with emotion.

Sigh ....

By you repeating your crap doesnt change my response!

Right,

So how do you analyse this killing?

You seem to blame the French inadvertently by missing the whole point of islamist agenda.

Every moderate, every liberal must sympathise with your indignation, but I must, as a friend, point out the harm it causes to react just now. We MUST help ourselves (so to speak) by maintaining calm and refusing to react with emotion.
Yes...I agree....sorry! Just had a flashback of the black day and I totally agree I am at wrong here and will stop here!

RIP to the dead!

3 assailants have been identified-they were already known to authorities and had recently returned from the Caliphate. Here's hoping the Gandarmerie find and liquidate them soon

9 Police and anti-terror magistrates reportedly identified the three assailants, two of whom are brothers, reports The Telegraph's Henry Samuel.

Samuel_60_1768753a.jpg
The two brothers, born in Paris’ 10th arrondissement are French nationals called Saïd and Cherif Kouachi, aged 34 and 32.

Cherif was reportedly part of an Iraqi jihadi network dismantled in the nearby 19th arrondissement of Paris. He was sentenced to three years in prison with 18 months suspended in relation to terror charges in May 2008.

The two brothers are Franco-Algerians who came back from Syria this summer.

Hamyd Mourad, 18, is of no fixed abode. Last year, he reportedly was enrolled in a lycée in Charleville-Mezières around 50 miles from the Champagne capital of Reims, northeastern France. Police were reportedly hunting for him in Reims last night. The nationality of the youngest is unknown.

Their identity cards were circulating widely on Twitter last night.

Earlier police conducted searches in the Paris suburbs of Pantin, in Seine-Saint-Denis, where the assailants were thought to have driven to.

They also conducted searches in Genevilliers, northwest of Paris.

Social media last night, people were reporting a significant presence of CRS anti-terror police in Reims. Another Twitter user suggested that there was an “incessant” helicopter surveillance.

Paris Charlie Hebdo attack: live - Telegraph

Right,

So how do you analyse this killing?

You seem to blame the French inadvertently by missing the whole point of islamist agenda.
Sorry not the thread ....

3 assailants have been identified. Here's hoping the Gandarmerie would find and liquidate them soon

9 Police and anti-terror magistrates reportedly identified the three assailants, two of whom are brothers, reports The Telegraph's Henry Samuel.

Samuel_60_1768753a.jpg
The two brothers, born in Paris’ 10th arrondissement are French nationals called Saïd and Cherif Kouachi, aged 34 and 32.

Cherif was reportedly part of an Iraqi jihadi network dismantled in the nearby 19th arrondissement of Paris. He was sentenced to three years in prison with 18 months suspended in relation to terror charges in May 2008.

The two brothers are Franco-Algerians who came back from Syria this summer.

Hamyd Mourad, 18, is of no fixed abode. Last year, he reportedly was enrolled in a lycée in Charleville-Mezières around 50 miles from the Champagne capital of Reims, northeastern France. Police were reportedly hunting for him in Reims last night. The nationality of the youngest is unknown.

Their identity cards were circulating widely on Twitter last night.

Earlier police conducted searches in the Paris suburbs of Pantin, in Seine-Saint-Denis, where the assailants were thought to have driven to.

They also conducted searches in Genevilliers, northwest of Paris.

Social media last night, people were reporting a significant presence of CRS anti-terror police in Reims. Another Twitter user suggested that there was an “incessant” helicopter surveillance.

Paris Charlie Hebdo attack: live - Telegraph
Somebody give such people who come back from war areas a high dose of psychiatry and some psychological analysis!

Its not a justification when you are sitting to analyze the seeds sown long ago...No one can assume the past didnt happen!
so what's the justified time period for some lunatic to kill unarmed civilians

Read up what French colonizers did in Africa! And then read up how they tried to redeem it by allowing angry mobs in! and lets not forget how they also gave asylum to those who did bad in Africa and ran away to France....

If you have red my comments on this forum before, you will know that I have called out and condemned France's policy of exploitation in Africa several times , and believe me having been to several francophone countries (and beinf of french descent/studied live in france) , i know how France has/is exploiting/putting its African colonies under its yoke.

However, justifying this barbaric act of targeting civilians randomly and justifying it on a satirical article/drawing about Mohammed/Al bagdadi is really out of order. We need to learn how to put things into perspective. These scums are the lowest of lows and are a threat to mankind as a whole , since they don't spare anybody (not even their 'Muslims brothers').:sniper::astagh:

Afghanistan: umm...the Taliban were the government in Afghanistan when you chaps rolled in.
Central African Republic: To avoid more bloodbath ? Please read up on the duplicitous dealings you frenchies did vis a vis the Selaka and Anti Balaka.
Fun Fact: did you know that in Africa you frenchies are actually quite despised, despite the fact that a large portion of Africa speaks French...ever wonder why ?
Stop justifying terrorism will you, Taleban were extremist who allowed Osama bin laden to carry out his terrorist activity from their soil , that's why they were rooted out & rightfully so , if you if allow terrorist from your country to operate , then the civilised world has all the right to take action , whether you like it or not ,the Taleban in Afghanistan were extremist nut jobs & they needed to be booted out

Image: British-French leaders tour decimated Libya in wake of 2011 NATO intervention on behalf of "rebels" composed primarily of Al Qaeda terrorists.

the france government of 2011 and after, fed the dog in the center, and that dog has has come to kill the french people.

Last edited:
Sir I am not justifying nor condoning this crime...

@Selous

I suggest strongly that we let our primary response be heard and read widely. The analysis and the deeper investigation can follow. I say this with some vehemence not to pillory anyone reacting with emotion, but to ask all to look and see what further damage the wrong word, the wrong phrase might cause at this moment. Some are already expressing hostility to aggregates, as happens every time there is a tragic occurrence of this sort - aggregates like all Muslims, or all north Africans, or all Asians.

If you have red my comments on this forum before, you will know that I have called out and condemned France's policy of exploitation in Africa several times , and believe me having been to several francophone countries (and beinf of french descent/studied live in france) , i know how France has/is exploiting/putting its African colonies under its yoke.

However, justifying this barbaric act of targeting civilians randomly and justifying it on a satirical article/drawing about Mohammed/Al bagdadi is really out of order. We need to learn how to put things into perspective. These scums are the lowest of lows and are a threat to mankind as a whole , since they don't spare anybody (not even their 'Muslims brothers').:sniper::astagh:

so what's the justified time period for some lunatic to kill unarmed civilians

By pointing out WHERE and HOW it happened is not justifying it ....It is called analyzing it! Justifying would be cheering and saying something along the lines of serves them right! Which none of us have said

But as I have said before as well:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom