What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

I agree with you but we could discuss this later. Juxtaposing our historical analysis with the views pouring in is, in a sense, justifying the terrorists, or at least, justifying reactions against the offending country. And that's a short step away from justifying violence against their citizens.
I call it analyzing but yes probably not the thread...But I couldnt help myself esp when people easily blame Islam for it or want to eradicate EVERY Muslim even ones who arent responsible!

Read up what French colonizers did in Africa! And then read up how they tried to redeem it by allowing angry mobs in! and lets not forget how they also gave asylum to those who did bad in Africa and ran away to France....

How does it justify isis goons killing french journalists for publishing bagdadi cartoons..?

In the same style can you justify boko too?

French are the worst of Europeans. They are racist and vile creatures.

That's exactly the comment i always waited .....
Your fellows are doing act like this,then you say that french are racists and vile creatures.
Cute.

No worries, with this action of your brothers, they just gave excuse to much more people to do it again.

Nope bro, allow him to support the activities/actions of these extremists scums. There are many of them out there who hold such views that any satirical article/magazine on their Mohammad should be condemable by death/beheading. These are people whom religion has brainwashed, so I'm afraid there is little we can do to change such people, since they deeply believe that what they are doing is 'serving/protecting Allah' from evil kafirs. Lol. :cheesy:

I'm sure judging by what he said that he can volunteer to join these extremists in killing anyone who makes a joke/drawing about Mohammed. :butcher::hitwall:

"Today’s French terrorists want a similarly hysterical response. They want another twist in the thumbscrew of the surveillance state. They want the media to be told to back off. They want new laws, new controls, new additions to the agenda of illiberalism. They know that in most western nations, including Britain, there exists a burgeoning industry of illiberal bureaucrats with empires to build. This industry may be careful of public safety, but it is careless of the comfort and standing it offers the terrorist. There will now be cries from the security services and parliament for more powers and more surveillance."

There is no justification for terrorism, can you justify boko Haram or ttp?

and to be honest , terrorism is just a way of perspective ... for some killing those journalist is terrorism , and for some , carpet bombing on civilian areas is terrorism .. its just a matter how to see it ...

and what happen in France is not acceptable , we are not Contract killers of Allah , if he wants he can take care of those who make fun of him , his religion and his book ..

That's exactly the comment i always waited .....
Your fellows are doing act like this,then you say that french are racists and vile creatures.
Cute.

Why ignore what I said after? DOES NOT JUSTIFY KILLING ANYONE.

Its my opinion and a correct one.

How does it justify isis goons killing french journalists for publishing bagdadi cartoons..?

In the same style can you justify boko too?
Sigh ....
By pointing out WHERE and HOW it happened is not justifying it ....It is called analyzing it! Justifying would be cheering and saying something along the lines of serves them right! Which none of us have said so please stop conjuring stuff!
By you repeating your crap doesnt change my response!

Someone told me one of the Police officers killed was a Muslim. I haven't verified that.

French are the worst of Europeans. They are racist and vile creatures. But that does not justify killing in any way shape or form.

Italians are much more worse...I mean they were chanting racists remarks on Ballotelli.

Its not a justification when you are sitting to analyze the seeds sown long ago...No one can assume the past didnt happen!

Not now, dear Sir, not now. Not today. Can this not wait? Is that analysis of the seeds sown long ago packaged with a 'use-by' date? I am saddened to see this reaction after decades of battling Hindu fanatics who keep looking at the past, nursing their injuries and their humiliation and taking it out on innocent descendants or affiliates of those whom they hold responsible for those injuries. In what way is invoking the past helpful, just at this moment? It can and must be debated, in a spirit of academic enquiry. But now? Today?

I don't think so, but that's my personal opinion.

To all those who are taking this moment to point out the policy flaws they think were there or are trying to score brownie points viz a vie each other - This is NOT the time....for heavensake people.

Those debates ought not be held at a time when the French Nation is going through such a terrible calamity; our response should be singular - We condemn this, we hope that the loved ones of the victims find some forbearance and that the terrorists who committed this act of barbarity are caught and punished for this heinous crime.

That and nothing more.

Nope bro, allow him to support the activities/actions of these extremists scums. There are many of them out there who hold such views that any satirical article/magazine on their Mohammad should be condemable by death/beheading. These are people whom religion has brainwashed, so I'm afraid there is little we can do to change such people, since they deeply believe that what they are doing is 'serving/protecting Allah' from evil kafirs. Lol. :cheesy:

I'm sure judging by what he said that he can volunteer to join these extremists in killing anyone who makes a joke/drawing about Mohammed. :butcher::hitwall:
You should report that guy to some extremist watch helpline of the Scotland Yard...hopefully they have one !
They can track him from his I.P
SERIOUSLY !!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom