What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

Wiki: "Flight 77, flying at 530 mph...crashed into the western side of the Pentagon...The front part of the fuselage disintegrated on impact, while the mid and tail sections moved for another fraction of a second, with tail section debris penetrating furthest into the building.[40] In all, the airplane took eight-tenths of a second to fully penetrate 310 feet (94 m) into the three outermost of the building's five rings[42] and unleashed a fireball that rose 200 feet (61 m) above the building" link

Why aren't you ashamed, Alienoz_TR?

Source Wiki, I suppose.

Look at the picture and say that it was caused by airplane crash, not by tomahawk.

pentagon_attack_640_500_0.jpg

Actually the links have everything to do with what you wrote; you said 'The problem with the muslims is actually not only militancy but their unwillingness to move on with the rest of the world and show some tolerance along with flexibility'

Tolerant people don't rationalize the killing of civilians; we don't !

People who move on with the rest of the world in other words those who are progressive don't find the killing of civilians okay; we don't !

The Jew thing wasn't even my creation; ask the people at Gallup and PEW if you think that phrasing a question with 'Jews' involved in a comparative along with other belief systems makes them their center of the universe or is implicitly anti-semetic - I don't write surveys.

Of course there ought to be a change in laws but how does the presence of a discriminatory law becomes indicative of the psyche of a group of individuals ? Do you honestly think we - the People - actually make Our Laws ? If we did we wouldn't have waited nearly 40 years after the country's creation to pass those laws. This isn't Westminster Abbey we're talking about mate.....these are 3rd world nations we're talking about.

Its like saying that because the US constitution states that an immigrant can't be a President; Americans are xenophobes !

Such sweeping statements ought to be canned.
Tolerance also includes acceptance of other cultures and handling criticism in a civilized manner. Remember the results of Danish cartoons?

Jews I believe are also aggressive with their religion but it's less so when compared to Muslims and they take much more criticism than Muslims.

Yes. Citizens of a country have everything to do with the legal system in their countries. I remember, there was a proposal in the cultural ministry in Sri Lanka regarding banning short skirts and everyone protested against it and they had to withdraw their proposal. If there ever an attempt to outlaw apostasy, it will face with an amount of resistance that you can never imagine. Recently Brunei laid down plans of highly discriminatory laws and it was met with appreciation not resistance. Is this the tolerance that we are talking about?

Lastly, I admire your stance against discriminatory laws. I wish more Muslims would adopt this approach.

Please, dear people, let us be calm, let us be patient, let us keep the innocent dead in the forefront, let us finish mourning them before we draw our conclusions. There is time for that. These are sad days, heavy days, let us give these days their due weight.

I don't know why i keep replying moron like you:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
In the successive post you are providing illogical statement why this terrorist action is ok......... Instead of accusing every body for your problem, why don't you take a better look at yourself. Why MOD don't ban people like you is beyond my logic.

What happened to freedom of speech? Are you not a part of civilized world? Or did civilization not arrived in India? :)

Stop justifying terrorism will you, Taleban were extremist who allowed Osama bin laden to carry out his terrorist activity from their soil , that's why they were rooted out & rightfully so , if you if allow terrorist from your country to operate , then the civilised world has all the right to take action , whether you like it or not ,the Taleban in Afghanistan were extremist nut jobs & they needed to be booted out
Whatever you say tattu saab.

Is that really the main problem the Muslim world is facing? Two laws that are never enforced (which by the way should be removed). They are even some laws in the West that are really antiquated/odd but are never used but are still there for whatever reason. The problem is extremism and intolerance by some sectors of the Muslim community and not the examples you've just gave.
I am not really talking about Pakistan but the Muslim-majority countries across the world generally. There have been few instances where those laws were carried out and some were stopped as a result of international pressure. The laws in those countries act as a from of encouragement for those sectors of Muslim community. If there is a change of laws, those communities would gradually diminish.

Source Wiki, I suppose.

Look at the picture and say that it was caused by airplane crash, not by tomahawk.

pentagon_attack_640_500_0.jpg
oy you are back .so what about the english speaking suicide bomber that just killed 1 person

Tolerance also includes acceptance of other cultures and handling criticism in a civilized manner. Remember the results of Danish cartoons?

Jews I believe are also aggressive with their religion but it's less so when compared to Muslims and they take much more criticism than Muslims.

Yes. Citizens of a country have everything to do with the legal system in their countries. I remember, there was a proposal in the cultural ministry in Sri Lanka regarding banning short skirts and everyone protested against it and they had to withdraw their proposal. If there ever an attempt to outlaw apostasy, it will face with an amount of resistance that you can never imagine. Recently Brunei laid down plans of highly discriminatory laws and it was met with appreciation not resistance. Is this the tolerance that we are talking about?

Lastly, I admire your stance against discriminatory laws. I wish more Muslims would adopt this approach.

Mate we've all got our shortcomings; the space that extremists get to peddle their agenda and ensnare some Muslims in their warped and utterly bigoted ideology is a very real thing which is precisely why steps are being taken to deal with these things.

What I ask is for those who, justifiably, criticize us to see the other side of the coin - Not everything is as dark and gloomy as its made it out to be.

For example in the report titled : THE BIRTHPLACE OF THE ARAB SPRING: VALUES AND PERCEPTIONS OF THE TUNISIAN PUBLIC IN A COMPARATIVE PERSPECTIVE - DECEMBER 15, 2013

To the questions :

(1) Non-Muslims [Non-Christians (for Christian respondents)] should be prohibited to practice their religion in (STUDY SITE COUNTRY)

Only 4% of the Pakistanis agreed to this !

(2) The followers of other religions should not have the same rights as mine.

Only 10% of Pakistanis agreed to this !

(3) Approval of attacks on US civilians working for US companies in Islamic countries.

Only 1% of Pakistanis agreed to this !

We're not perfect.....far from it; but we're not as bad as we're made out to be either.

P.S There was talk of a law banning women from jogging in marathons; the people struck it down ! But in 'this' age not decades ago under a dictatorship when these discriminatory laws were conceived.

Sorry not the thread ....

Somebody give such people who come back from war areas a high dose of psychiatry and some psychological analysis!

I am afraid this is likely to be the first of many such attacks, what with over 700 French nationals reportedly fighting alongside Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi Al Husseini Al Qureshi in the Caliphate..To get a handle on this in the short term, France would have to suspend the Schengen Agreement, reinstate border controls to prevent arms trafficking from the Balkans as well as authorise indefinite preventative detention of all 'individuals of interest' aged 16-60 with a recent history of travel to Turkey/Syria..

@Gabriel92

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom