What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

Just for the sake of arguing don't argue!!!! Read the Oscar post # 281, it will help you to develop your retard mind. Indians and Barty are not here to demonize Islam, but peaceful Muslim need to think why their religion is getting radicalized so much compare to other religion and i am comparing Hindu into that list also.
Getting hyper after reading any post from Indian member and blaming every problem in Pakistan to India and western world will not help Pakistan, grow up and start accepting fact that there is some problem in Muslim society/theory that are bringing these lunatic terrorist out. If you start from there then may be and that is big may be, you can find the root cause of the radicalization of Islam and try resolving it. Comparing to India will not help Pakistan and you know deep in heart that India though lot of problem is not at the same road as Pakistan. Peace.
The root cause of radicalization is something the West is very uncomfortable with since the root cause was their "interventions" all over the Muslim world. I have a theory that radicalization is some sort of immune response for the Muslim world. When things begin to look bad for us and "infections"/"interventions" begin to happen all over the place then these radical ideologies develop to protect the Muslim world. The radicals are like histamine for the Muslim world :)

you know sister the irony is if you show them their mistakes , they start to think we are justifying the terrorism ...they always see the outcome , but never try to prevent the cause of any terrorism ... i hope you understand my point ..
the irony is you just justified french far right asking for deportation of muslims from france i hope you understand my point

No doubt the french are pathetic.. their fuk ups in africa or algeria or their colonies arent hidden from anyone... but by killing people what will these people achieve? more hatred? and so on?

It is NOT helpful, at this moment, to describe the French as pathetic. In a way, by weakening the criminality of the action, by bringing in the negative side of the country whose innocent unarmed citizens were killed, we are allowing the criminals space - space that they have never deserved. It is like pointing to drone missile deaths when noting a terrorist outrage. Whatever we think of the French and their actions, this is not the point of time to recall those thoughts.

Here are some statistics for you mate.

Countries with laws regarding apostasy:

PF_14.05.28_blasphemy-apostasy_apostasy640px.png

All but one are muslim majority countries. Ability to leave/change ones own religious beliefs is a fundamental human right yet it is being openly violated.

Countries where stoning is still legal:

Stoning-in-law.svg

Do you see a non-muslim country?

Similarly I can go on and on with this. It's these kind of issues that represent the core with what's wrong with today's muslims. This is exactly what I meant by unwillingness to move on with time and world.
Is that really the main problem the Muslim world is facing? Two laws that are never enforced (which by the way should be removed). They are even some laws in the West that are really antiquated/odd but are never used but are still there for whatever reason. The problem is extremism and intolerance by some sectors of the Muslim community and not the examples you've just gave.

The root cause of radicalization is something the West is very uncomfortable with since the root cause was their "interventions" all over the Muslim world. I have a theory that radicalization is some sort of immune response for the Muslim world. When things begin to look bad for us and "infections"/"interventions" begin to happen all over the place then these radical ideologies develop to protect the Muslim world. The radicals are like histamine for the Muslim world :)

What a fantastic justification! It wasn't their fault! They were sinned against, not sinning.

Well done.

How is it the fault of the French people?.
Read up what French colonizers did in Africa! And then read up how they tried to redeem it by allowing angry mobs in! and lets not forget how they also gave asylum to those who did bad in Africa and ran away to France....

How is it the fault of the French people?.

You really are a one dimensional character who finds it difficult to think outside the box. Clearly Akheilos is blaming the government's foreign policy rather the French citizens...did you understand that clearly or do I need to speak in sign language.

You know very well what I am talking about yet you pulled a couple of links that have nothing to do with what I just said. Are the jews centre of the universe for you? What's so special with jews anyway? If muslims are tolerant as you put it then there should be a change of laws regarding basic human rights. These are even state laws and not the thoughts of a group of people.

Actually the links have everything to do with what you wrote; you said 'The problem with the muslims is actually not only militancy but their unwillingness to move on with the rest of the world and show some tolerance along with flexibility'

Tolerant people don't rationalize the killing of civilians; we don't !

People who move on with the rest of the world in other words those who are progressive don't find the killing of civilians okay; we don't !

The Jew thing wasn't even my creation; ask the people at Gallup and PEW if you think that phrasing a question with 'Jews' involved in a comparative along with other belief systems makes them their center of the universe or is implicitly anti-semetic - I don't write surveys.

Of course there ought to be a change in laws but how does the presence of a discriminatory law becomes indicative of the psyche of a group of individuals ? Do you honestly think we - the People - actually make Our Laws ? If we did we wouldn't have waited nearly 40 years after the country's creation to pass those laws. This isn't Westminster Abbey we're talking about mate.....these are 3rd world nations we're talking about.

Its like saying that because the US constitution states that an immigrant can't be a President; Americans are xenophobes !

Such sweeping statements ought to be canned.

you know sister the irony is if you show them their mistakes , they start to think we are justifying the terrorism ...they always see the outcome , but never try to prevent the cause of any terrorism ... i hope you understand my point ..

There is no justification for terrorism, can you justify boko Haram or ttp?

What a fantastic justification! It wasn't their fault! They were sinned against, not sinning.

Well done.
Its not a justification when you are sitting to analyze the seeds sown long ago...No one can assume the past didnt happen!

Mali : Help requested by Malian president.
Afghanistan : To help the actual govt and to fight the talibans.
Central African Republic : By the authorization of the UN,and to avoid more blood bath.
Afghanistan: umm...the Taliban were the government in Afghanistan when you chaps rolled in.
Central African Republic: To avoid more bloodbath ? Please read up on the duplicitous dealings you frenchies did vis a vis the Selaka and Anti Balaka.
Fun Fact: did you know that in Africa you frenchies are actually quite despised, despite the fact that a large portion of Africa speaks French...ever wonder why ?

Read up what French colonizers did in Africa! And then read up how they tried to redeem it by allowing angry mobs in! and lets not forget how they also gave asylum to those who did bad in Africa and ran away to France....

I agree with you but we could discuss this later. Juxtaposing our historical analysis with the views pouring in is, in a sense, justifying the terrorists, or at least, justifying reactions against the offending country. And that's a short step away from justifying violence against their citizens.

There is no justification for terrorism, can you justify boko Haram or ttp?
By pointing out WHERE and HOW it happened is not justifying it ....It is called analyzing it! Justifying would be cheering and saying something along the lines of serves them right! Which none of us have said so please stop conjuring stuff!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom