What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

lol... kitni baar bola hai, jhola chaap kitab mat padha kar bhai.. koi kaam ki nai hoti..
aur future dekhna sikh gaye ho ka.. fake german or nazi hindu ka bhavishya dekh liya..

Are you trying to connect germans with your kin aka indian hindus? Self respect ki koi chiz nai tum apu logon ke pas?

dude do you realise you make No sense whatsoever

Einstein why exactly are you using capital locks on some of your words. Its not my fault, that your comprehension skill level is rather low. Now go back and read all my post carefully...if you find this difficult then please consult a special needs teacher.

Some papers have allegedly revealed the identity of the attackers, French-Algerians:

Moments ago, French Le Point revealed the nationality of the three Paris terrorists: via Bloomberg: PARIS ATTACKERS ARE FRENCH-ALGERIAN, LE POINT SAYS

Le Metro added that two of the three men, aged 18, 32 and 34 were actually born in France.

And finally, according to French sources, their names: Said Kouachi, Cherif Kouachi and Hamyd Mourad

Three Paris Terrorists Identified | Zero Hedge

Calling them French is an insult to our identity.

I have seen many muslims including the ones on this very own forum insulting atheists so does it mean that I should take few mates and blow up some mosque?
Brother my 1st question are they provoking you?
If other religions can take criticism why not islam?
Question is can other religions take criticism? Do you know there are laws against holocaust denial...how is that fair and just? And then all the holidays on the calender are Christians ....but nothing positive for Muslims if you compare these "acceptance"....As for criticism tell me when was the last time Jews were criticized apart from Israel doing its stupidity and making the Jews a target?

Lastly, I never said it was right what those idiots who shoot randomly are doing! Nope it is wrong...But if I point out why it is happening does it automatically mean I support it? NOPE! It just means I am aware what caused it!

Christians in Europe are far from practicing their faith...churches in UK are rented for Friday and Eid prayers...I have asked different Christians of different nationality why 6th of January (Epiphany) is important heck no one could answer!

Heck F Jesus seems to be some swear word now! Dam* is part of the vocabulary so I am not sure how much more harm other people can put in that religion....
With that much respect for their holy deity I wont go far!

If you talk about buddhists, there is a chain of bars called "Buddha bar" yet I don't see any Buddhists planning to blow themselves up anywhere. The same magazine has mocked christianity numerous times yet there are no christians who are ready to spread carnage to protest it.
When no one voiced out much concern about what Buddhists are doing in Myanmar and how they even want to regulate marriages and make separate laws for Muslims which in West is called oppressing....No one is voicing much now but when Muslims will fight back it will make front covers...Mark my words!

nope but we did provoke alot of people for allowing drone attacks and also alot others for the Waziristan operation! And also for accepting to help America chase some terrorists...We are suffering more backlash than any single country is for doing the same!
dude if you can justify that attack .i can only feel sorry for you

Calling them French is an insult to our identity.
The only insult to your "identity" is rejecting your own and not allowing them to fuse in with the basic population! Alienating them as markus pointed out...at least he is honest in his hatred!

If not Muslims than have chimpanzees from Muslim countries been condemning this act of barbarity on this forum, on the social media or our electronic media ? :unsure:
Here are some statistics for you mate.

Countries with laws regarding apostasy:

PF_14.05.28_blasphemy-apostasy_apostasy640px.png

All but one are muslim majority countries. Ability to leave/change ones own religious beliefs is a fundamental human right yet it is being openly violated.

Countries where stoning is still legal:

Stoning-in-law.svg

Do you see a non-muslim country?

Similarly I can go on and on with this. It's these kind of issues that represent the core with what's wrong with today's muslims. This is exactly what I meant by unwillingness to move on with time and world.

dude if you can justify that attack .i can only feel sorry for you
Show me where I justified it?! I honestly feel sorry for your brain which has only 2 episodes in mind which is if you can show me WHY these people are violent = justifying or if you speak hatred against Islam you are with me...

There other things at play...one of which is awareness! If you want to ignore how it happened that is up to you...But if you dont acknowledge that both sides are wrong ...you are a hypocrite!

Just coz I am pointing out (repeatedly) HOW and WHY it is happening DOESNT mean I have justified it!

Did I say suits them right? Did I say it was right?

no. we have not.

from ( Moors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )...
Moors of Sicily

The first Muslim conquest of Sicily and parts of southern Italy lasted 75 years (827–902); the language spoken in Sicily under Muslim rule was Siculo-Arabic. By 827, Sicily was almost entirely in control of the Aghlabids with the exception of some minor strongholds in the rugged interior until 909 when it was then replaced by Shiite Fatimids.[citation needed] Four years later, the Fatimid governor was ousted from Palermo when the island declared its independence under Emir Ahmed ibn-Kohrob.

and go through ( History of Islam in southern Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ).

Here are some statistics for you mate.

Countries with laws regarding apostasy:

PF_14.05.28_blasphemy-apostasy_apostasy640px.png

All but one are muslim majority countries. Ability to leave/change ones own religious beliefs is a fundamental human right yet it is being openly violated.

Countries where stoning is still legal:

Stoning-in-law.svg

Do you see a non-muslim country?

Similarly I can go on and on with this. It's these kind of issues that represent the core with what's wrong with today's muslims. This is exactly what I meant by unwillingness to move on with time and world.

Those laws need to be changed; every country has somethings that they're not proud of but taking discriminatory legislation as an indicator of a community's thought process is a poor extrapolation.

Here are some Stats for you too mate:

Surveys Show Muslims in Every Country Less Likely to Justify Killing Civilians than Americans and Israelis | loonwatch.com

Gallup Poll: Jews and Christians Way More Likely than Muslims to Justify Killing Civilians | loonwatch.com

As i said and re-said,by their accent,they are surely not french.
(By their accent,they are for sure north african.)

Perhaps they are north African origin, your government should have never allowed so many to come to your country. Their different culture, religion, mentality, and politics conflict with French values. I would actually like to visit Paris and France this year before it becomes an even bigger mess.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom