What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

Biggest enemies of Islam are not these terrorists. The hard working and honest muslims who remain silent are. We have a saying "loha lohe ko katta hai" and "zehar zehar ko marta hai", it is upto these muslims to stand up if they want to see an Islam with prestige and goodwill. Otherwise a bunch of fckuing unemployed people will gather in Brussels and ask for sharia. Seriously, can't they be opposed and ridiculed by their own?
All muslim countries Saudia Arabia,UAE etc should make Nato like alternative to deal with terrorists.

Capture and punish the jihadi's. I don't think these terrorists deserve easy death. They must be punished by forcing liberal values preached to them till death.

RIP to the dead. Hope the injured recover.

Now hopefully ISIS will get the ground invasion and Europe and US will become even more bankrupt.

Most indigenous here could do with money. It's a shame they look like this.
Homeless-man-asleep-in-Ce-007.jpg
When are you going to leave the UK that you so despise and don’t say soon just book the flight now. The internet has made it convenient for everyone and you might find some great deals if you look around:P. What does Islam say about hypocrites?

Biggest enemies of Islam are not these terrorists. The hard working and honest muslims who remain silent are. We have a saying "loha lohe ko katta hai" and "zehar zehar ko marta hai", it is upto these muslims to stand up if they want to see an Islam with prestige and goodwill. Otherwise a bunch of fckuing unemployed people will gather in Brussels and ask for sharia. Seriously, can't they be opposed and ridiculed by their own?

Remain silent? ??????? Muslims came out in their millions to protest the iraq wars, Afghanistan wars, occupation of Palestine

we knew the consequences of these actions

it did nothing then and wont know

I have seen your posts plenty of times to see what kind of person you are. If you’re going to have those view at least be honest about it and I was talking about Indians in general. Which you can clearly see from this thread.

What region of the body should this kick be administered? The face? The ***? :P

I am being honest about it - I say it again, please point out the posts that you think is being dishonest. What kind of views do you get out of which post?.

Some people speak out their minds, some are diplomatic about it for the sake of being liked...I am mostly the former.

Does that mean we should kick out all Pashtuns from Pakistan, because after all the majority of the terrorists come from that community. Luckily the government and the Army is more sane. You should apply the same principle to France and not categorize the good apply with the rotten apple.

Stupid comparison from you.

anyway i say and i repeat rotten or good FRANCE should KICK all the Muslims . These Muslims need to go back to their countries and earn and live there. simple as that

When your knowledge on this topic is non-existent, then please observe or read rather than commenting. I n the UK most mosque actually condemn these fanatics on a regular basis, however since no coverage is provided towards them, you fail to hear anything on the media. Except for Sky News and the Daily Mail have a fetish in giving prime time to anjem Chuadary, who has been barred from entering all mosque in Luton. Its the governments job in arresting these termites, not the citizens obligation or duty since there are legal boundaries in not taking the law into your own hands.The same applies for the rest of Europe.

well ask ur granny she will tell you well, if you dont know...
she converted, right..;)

No she did not, perhaps you should ask your mother such temple girls tend to give birth to kids such as yourself. ;)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom