What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

Apparently the policeman killed in that viral video is named Ahmad.

Lol @ all the bhartis in this thread tho. acting like little angels.
Yeah act like a chimpanzee and throw shit at neighbours. Because that's the limit of your intelligence. I weep for the world that has too many like you.

Okay what I said was out of line but this really angered my like you wouldn't believe, three days in a row where three terrorist attacks happened. In Saudi border, then in Turkey, and now in France. I am really afraid of what I am going to find tomorrow.

I just had enough of this BS once and for all.

And we pass through this BS every once in a while in Pakistan. Worst thing that happens is we become numb. Like you said in another thread, indifference has reached upto that point, where killing become a numeric number to us. Just look,read, pass over

Last edited:
Why you are dragging Pakistan in this thread?
I am not dragging Pakistan. I was mentioning Zarvan's responses. It was about Zarvan, not Pakistan. And by the way, India has already been dragged into this thread several pages back.

Do you want to cry now, because you feel bullied:) In southern India, its the social norm to eat curry on banana leaf...so take your backward culture up your pie-hole where the sun does not shine.
don't knock it till you try it ! I'll bet you'll be licking the beef rasam dripping of your elbows too :sarcastic:

I am not dragging Pakistan. I was mentioning Zarvan's responses. It was about Zarvan, not Pakistan. And by the way, India has already been dragged into this thread several pages back.
OK just ignore him all countries need to work together share constant intelligence with each other to eliminate these terrorists.

I don’t know if you calling me a sane poster should be taken as a compliment or not. I think I have to take a few days of PDF and reevaluate my posts on here. This had made me question every post I have made. Anyways if you can’t see your posts are full of hate and ignorance then there isn't much I can do.

It's a compliment - when one compare to Al the loose cannons here. As I said, I am willing to defend the particular post that you think was full of hate and ignorance..and ready to take it back if I am wrong.

@Gabriel92
A request to France and all EU countries to deploy ground troops in iraq and syria and destory ISIS so that it cannot happen again.I am hearing that France is going at full scale war with ISIS is it true?

What ISIS has to do with muslims it is slugetring muslims in dozens and muslims are fighting them as well.

Yes, true. They are killing dozens of non muslims and non sunnis too...The beheadings, the yezidis who have been slaughtered in the thousands.

It's the ideology they follow.

Yes, true. They are killing dozens of non muslims and non sunnis too...The beheadings, the yezidis who have been slaughtered in the thousands.

It's the ideology they follow.
ISIS has no religion they are just spreading violence with the cover of Islam.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom