What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

You aren't acing how islam and muslims are perceived by even a small percentage.

Speak proper English baboon rapists..I suggest you watch planet of the apes for reference:) Now your words have started to become gibberish..must be your frustration coming through the monitor. On a serious topic your bigotry will definitely alienate you from your fellow country men that belong to the Muslim community.

Who knows they could be French converts.
Yes, French converts following an extremist ideology they were introduced to by Muslim immigrants.

But, that's only IF they are French. Its more likely that they are immigrants.

Wow...you lot are really posses with truth aren't you? Probably because you belong to Pakistan.
What a burn. I think I’ll need some Ayurveda medicine on that. As we all know it’s based on science and can cure everything. I looked at the stars yesterday to see what tomorrow held for me. It said nothing about me being owned by an Indian. That’s the last time I’ll be looking at the stars for the future and maybe the Indian politicians should do the same.:disagree:

Expect a courtesy visit from @Mosamania in balaclava with AK-47 containing bayonet (incase he wants to do things old fashion) :mad:

Okay what I said was out of line but this really angered my like you wouldn't believe, three days in a row where three terrorist attacks happened. In Saudi border, then in Turkey, and now in France. I am really afraid of what I am going to find tomorrow.

I just had enough of this BS once and for all.

ISIS, Boko, TTP, AlQaeda... Who created them? Not we.. Osama was an American ally just like Zia-ul-Haq, Saddam, Gaddafi.. All gone :)

Please complete your previous accusation about the media telling lies first. Could be partially true...but then, my contention is that Islamists aren't helping either...

Jump back a couple of pages and see the tweets from the great zaid hamid about mossad being behind his attack. Now will the French buy that bs?

What a burn. I think I’ll need some Ayurveda medicine on that. As we all know it’s based on science and can cure everything. I looked at the stars yesterday to see what tomorrow held for me. It said nothing about me being owned by an Indian. That’s the last time I’ll be looking at the stars for the future and maybe the Indian politicians should do the same.:disagree:

Ozzy22, you are a sane poster - point out which post of mine did you find being untruth.

Okay what I said was out of line but this really angered my like you wouldn't believe, three days in a row where three terrorist attacks happened. In Saudi border, then in Turkey, and now in France. I am really afraid of what I am going to find tomorrow.

I just had enough of this BS once and for all.

That my relatives experience daily back home btw, yet you still don't agree with my great idea of massacring terrorists and their supporters ? Europe should do more as well, trash like Anjem Choudary are roaming London freely.

LOL and what do you think happened on her wedding night? ;)

For some odd reason I could stop not laughing, when I read your message:)

Please complete your previous accusation about the media telling lies first. Could be partially true...but then, my contention is that Islamists aren't helping either...

Jump back a couple of pages and see the tweets from the great zaid hamid about mossad being behind his attack. Now will the French buy that bs?

Ozzy22, you are a sane poster - point out which post of mine did you find being untruth.
What ISIS has to do with muslims it is slugetring muslims in dozens and muslims are fighting them as well.

And if this is the response, does it not make it important for France to intensify such attacks?
To him anyone who kills another country's citizen has reasons. A terrorist is someone who attacks Pakistani. Even a few months even the Pakistan attackers had reasons. He is now trying to change his tune in Pakistan after the Peshawar attacks, but a leopard never changes its spots.

I don’t know if you calling me a sane poster should be taken as a compliment or not. I think I have to take a few days of PDF and reevaluate my posts on here. This had made me question every post I have made. Anyways if you can’t see your posts are full of hate and ignorance then there isn't much I can do.

To him anyone who kills another country's citizen has reasons. A terrorist is someone who attacks Pakistani. Even a few months even the Pakistan attackers had reasons. He is now trying to change his tune in Pakistan after the Peshawar attacks, but a leopard never changes its spots.
Why you are dragging Pakistan in this thread?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom