What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

Give it a rest it was only yesterday Hindus were protesting and burning cinemas over a movie and let’s not forget the odd statement that have been coming out of Indian politicians recently.
protest is right in democratic society... not bombing and killings....
and moreover everyone has freedom of speech.. jst like owasi ...

B6wjU2sCcAEXEmI.jpg

Terrible
France must

-Catch and punish the culprits
-Stop the abuse of prophet muhammad for no reason but to abuse and antagonise
-stop the pseudo - colonial enterprises in the muslim world

The Charlie Hebdo guys can now try to justify their actions to God

:tsk:
RIP victims.
Death to terrorist a$$holes who do the opposite of Islam while screaming Islamic slogans.

"Hold to forgiveness, command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant." [Qur'an 7:199]
"And when they hear vain talk, they turn away therefrom and say: "to us our deeds and to you yours; peace be to you." [Qur'an 28: 55]
"When ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme." [Qur'an 4:140]
''And be patient over what they say and avoid them with gracious avoidance.'' [Qur'an 73:10]

Killing critics of Islam is not only stupid and counter productive, it's also forbidden in Islam. Not to mention the innocents they killed too. A simple lawsuit would've been the appropriate response, Muslims should do that instead of killing or protesting. Either ignore it, or follow legal procedure. That's what Islam commands.

If these fools think they're pleasing God, they're wrong. They should be given a direct ticket so that they can explain themselves directly to God.
“Whoever kills a person who has a truce with the Muslims will never smell the fragrance of Paradise.” [Saheeh Bukhari, Vol 4, Book 53, #391]

I am not here in a d1ck measuring contest. I am not a right winger Hindutvavadi to support them from my country. In fact I routinely oppose many things they say or do. Although I can still understand why it might offend some people when someone draws your God naked. The keyword here is naked.

But I am yet to understand why is it so offensive to everyday Muslims when someone draws a picture of Mohammad? I am just looking for an answer. Why is it so?
@Akheilos will answer you. :D

Yes rape is common across the globe..however the people in Delhi take it up another notch. A women can't even use a public transport system after 8PM, otherwise she would be violated worse than an animal. I guess that sexual abuse also has a tendency to reach and affect animals....poor doggie:) The main point is the action of a few misguided miscreants does not represent a whole community which is peaceful and wants to live in co-existence with its neighbors.

Lol

Try harder..

You aren't acing how islam and muslims are perceived by even a small percentage.

I never said hindus are peaceful...majority of them are. Indian politicians are finally convinced that there's just one policy.
Everyone knows your trolling as you do in every thread. Well it has been a great victory against us Pakistanis with your unintelligible posts and by the way I’ve found you on facebook. Seems like your behavior is the same outside the forum as well. :disagree: :D
149053_Uwot_dc05d2_4462036.jpg

Yes rape is common across the globe..however the people in Delhi take it up another notch. A women can't even use a public transport system after 8PM, otherwise she would be violated worse than an animal. I guess that sexual abuse also has a tendency to reach and affect animals....poor doggie:) The main point is the action of a few misguided miscreants does not represent a whole community which is peaceful and wants to live in co-existence with its neighbors.

still better than the donkey s*x video that american drone has captured... ;)
if you want proof. its on youtube...

Created? Like how? Please give me an example.

While I can give u a hundred - boko, Al shabaab etc etc.

ISIS, Boko, TTP, AlQaeda... Who created them? Not we.. Osama was an American ally just like Zia-ul-Haq, Saddam, Gaddafi.. All gone :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom