What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

@Gabriel92.I am hearing that France is going at full scale war with ISIS is it true?

Nope.
We actually don't know what will we do.
The president will talk in live at 8pm,we will probably know more of France's reaction. (Inside or outside.)

on't knock it till you try it ! I'll bet you'll be licking the beef rasam dripping of your elbows too

I thought Hindus don't actually eat beef, because it represents mother India. I have no real offence towards southern Indians or their cuisine...just the banana leaf:)

I know well enough I also know what does on in your temples for your Goddess devi now stop trolling. ;)
well ask ur granny she will tell you well, if you dont know...
she converted, right..;)

It's a compliment - when one compare to Al the loose cannons here. As I said, I am willing to defend the particular post that you think was full of hate and ignorance..and ready to take it back if I am wrong.
I have seen your posts plenty of times to see what kind of person you are. If you’re going to have those view at least be honest about it and I was talking about Indians in general. Which you can clearly see from this thread.

France should KICK all the Muslims. Period
What region of the body should this kick be administered? The face? The ***? :P

These sorts of muslims are in every neighbourhood of Pakistan, except for interior Sindh and rural Potohar, which are free from the curse of wahaabism+deobandism thus far(though Ayaz Amir warned of a PML-N backed central Punjabi deobandi migration into Potohar). In big cities, they have hijacked every single mosque literally.

you are doing the same what those extremists do they spread hate with violence and terror while you spreading hate with your words dear if we cant blame islam over the scum bags terrorists similarly we cant blame the whole sect cz of few people if i am not wrong i have seen your such full of hatred posts many times around this forum .

Nope.
We actually don't know what will we do.
The president will talk in live at 8pm,we will probably know more of France's reaction. (Inside or outside.)

Any news where were the scums of the earth were from? I dont believe having a French passport will make one `French` , if you know what I mean.
I wont be surprised if these baasturds were Algerian , Tunisians or Moroccans.

@Gabriel92
A request to France and all EU countries to deploy ground troops in iraq and syria and destory ISIS so that it cannot happen again.I am hearing that France is going at full scale war with ISIS is it true?

It was wars in iraq and Afghanistan that made a manageable problem into a cluster fcuk where groups morphed and became inter linked hydras

More war even going after ISIS in iraq wont fix the problem it will cause more death, hugh expenditure of wealth and the pictures from the new war will create more terrorists

Then we knew all this before the iraq war

Any news where were the scums of the earth were from? I dont believe having a French passport will make one `French` , if you know what I mean.
I wont be surprised if these baasturds were Algerian , Tunisians or Moroccans.

They are from north africa,by their accent fore sure.

Biggest enemies of Islam are not these terrorists. The hard working and honest muslims who remain silent are. We have a saying "loha lohe ko katta hai" and "zehar zehar ko marta hai", it is upto these muslims to stand up if they want to see an Islam with prestige and goodwill. Otherwise a bunch of fckuing unemployed people will gather in Brussels and ask for sharia. Seriously, can't they be opposed and ridiculed by their own?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom