What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

You and few other Indians always post the same low quality post on every thread that has to do with Muslims. I think the admin should just copy and automatically post them in threads like these, as it will save you time and the effort.

P.S your original post had nothing to do with what I wrote or the video I posted.
you're being unfair to him, he's very anti Modi/RSS and hindu right wing

people shouldn't take it personal when we're discussing a very real problem of Islamic terrorism, and before you come down on me... I know Islam does not promote killing innocents but it sure has been hijacked by the radicals.. saying stuff like 'not all muslims are terrorists' just doesn't cut it, no one is saying all muslims are terrorists anyway

what just happened in Paris ? guys shouting 'allah akbar' murdered a bunch of sattire cartoonists, in the name of Islam and a bunch of people here are defending it ? o_O

Why do these idiots feel that they have the right to publish such offensive cartoons? Hope they learnt their lesson.

What worries me and other Indians here are people like you, jamahir and czar786 are "indians".

B6wedTICcAARVWC.jpg

I can write a whole thesis explaining how millions of individuals have suffered oppression under Hinduism and thus have died as a result during the last 3000 years. When the untouchables have more human rights in your country then start talking about Islam.

Doesn't matter - you writing about doesn't make islam or its followers peaceful.

rip to the dead...

its a warning call for west... either deport all muslims, or bear the consequences... with liberal mask...

Than France will also face more. France just need to pull out all troops from Muslim lands, and also France needs to ban insult of any religion just like raising question on holocaust is ban. Than France will be not be much on radar of these guys.
@WebMaster
I really don't understand why PDF tolerates this guy, he is openly condoning terrorism

rip to the dead...
its a warning call for west... either deport all muslims, or bear the consequences... with liberal mask...
You think India is better off without the Muslims of Pakistan, don't you?

Maybe this is a reaction to french involvement in Libya, and Syria.

All I know is that the Arabs will do it and we will pay for it.

I suppose the best way to combat this kind of terror is to carry the message of the dead as far and wide as possible, showing the terrorists that what they are doing is counterproductive (since the "moral" argument is one they dispute or ignore.) Especially if this stuff is propagated by Muslims themselves.

Here's a link that might be useful: Charlie Henbo Mohammed cartoons collection.

But the purpose of the attack has already been served-it was never intended to stifle free speech but rather to generate discord, polarise public opinion in the West and create distrust/hatred against Islam and Muslims in order to perpetuate the Jihadi myth of a Western crusade against the faith. Reprisals from far right groups are likely to follow, further vitiating the atmosphere and aiding ISIS/ Al Qaeda in swelling their ranks with more Western recruits..

Paris attackers shouted 'we have avenged the prophet': Police on Charlie Hebdo office attack

PARIS: The attackers who stormed the Paris offices of satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo on Wednesday, killing 12 people, shouted "we have avenged the prophet", according to witnesses cited by a police source.

In a video of the attack filmed by a man taking refuge on a nearby rooftop, the men can be heard shouting "Allahu Akbar" (God is greatest) between rounds of heavy arms fire.

Paris attackers shouted 'we have avenged the prophet': Police on Charlie Hebdo office attack - The Times of India

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom