What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

You think India is better off without the Muslims of Pakistan, don't you?

Actually Pakistanis of all castes and colors would be extremely grateful if India didn't exist in the first place. :)

But the purpose of the attack has already been served-it was never intended to stifle free speech but rather to generate discord, polarise public opinion in the West and create distrust/hatred against Islam and Muslims in order to perpetuate the Jihadi myth of a Western crusade against the faith. Reprisals from far right groups are likely to follow, further vitiating the atmosphere and aiding ISIS/ Al Qaeda in swelling their ranks with more Western recruits..
Reprisals against innocent Muslims? That strikes me as unlikely if Muslims take up the ideological battle themselves.
Then again, the French do think differently from Anglos...

Deport all Muslims?
People like you are on the other side of the radical coin.
I hope you dont mean that.
why not...
1st you people need to worry abt your side of coin.. then think abt other side...

I did not propose anything. All I'm doing is pointing out that the peaceful minority logic is wearing out in perception. And yes, without unconditional rejection of terrorism, even large sections of the majority will be considered complicit. Explain to me- when in Pak Media I see debates on was Osama shaheed or not, what should my takeaway be? Why is there ambiguity when he himself has accepted that he did 9/11? Should the retribution not be automatically considered just

In the UK every mosque is monitored by the government and every mainstream imam has condemned radical fanatics. The first opposition to TTP rule in Swat, was actually from a Sufi monk who tried resist them by initiating a form of dialogue in a mosque to deter them. His throat was cut and his followers were hunted like cattle and his grave was desecrated. There is so much opposition against these fools, however their voices are never heard. In 2011, there was a suicide attack that killed 57 people in Karachi. Most of these individuals were scholars of Islam who were actually against the Taliban and they paid with their own lives. The media does not represent the society of a nation, specifically in Pakistan because most of the media houses are privately owned and have known links to terrorists.

Actually Pakistanis of all castes and colors would be extremely grateful if India didn't exist in the first place. :)
You really have to expand on that to communicate with me.

you're being unfair to him, he's very anti Modi/RSS and hindu right wing

people shouldn't take it personal when we're discussing a very real problem of Islamic terrorism, and before you come down on me... I know Islam does not promote killing innocents but it sure has been hijacked by the radicals.. saying stuff like 'not all muslims are terrorists' just doesn't cut it, no one is saying all muslims are terrorists anyway

what just happened in Paris ? guys shouting 'allah akbar' murdered a bunch of sattire cartoonists, in the name of Islam and a bunch of people here are defending it ? o_O

Do you understand how futile and waste of a time it is having a debate with a right wing Indian on Islam/Muslims? Add to the fact this forum attracts the most idiotic/hateful Indians. I think you should read this thread and look at the quality of Indian posts and start with yours and acid rains posts.

Here's a few examples below. Just on this page alone.

rip to the dead...

its a warning call for west... either deport all muslims, or bear the consequences... with liberal mask...

Extremely grateful.

When they follow the verses of Quran 100% , they turn out to be radicals. I mean no ill intention but this theory seems to hold water.
Holds steam actually, which goes away when this theory is really looked into.

Dude, don't get mind here.. but all you security and scanners you see at airports and important buildings are mostly because of one community.

I won't because I know thats how it is. Because the image of this community is not like that. It has been Created.

You and few other Indians always post the same low quality post on every thread that has to do with Muslims. I think the admin should just copy and automatically post them in threads like these, as it will save you time and the effort.

P.S your original post had nothing to do with what I wrote or the video I posted.

Show me one other place where I have said the same thing?

Do you understand how futile and waste of a time it is having a debate with a right wing Indian on Islam/Muslims? Add to the fact this forum attracts the most idiotic/hateful Indians. I think you should read this thread and look at the quality of Indian posts and start with yours and acid rains posts.

when stating the truth , it become a rightwing indian... :lol:
live in your bubble.. its gonna burst way sooner then you people think...

Radical Jihadis make up a petite portion of all Muslims.
Vast majority of Muslims are good law abiding people.

Let me rephrase that

Radical Jihadis now make a small but significant portion of Muslims.

The Vast majority of Muslims are good , law abiding but confused people who arent too sure about the Jihadis.

Truth hurts ozzy and I don't shy away from it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom