What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

@Gabriel92

Condolences to your people. Was not expecting this....

How they get automatic weapons? I thought Europe banned them?

Are they French or foreign origin?

I don't know how they got rifles.
On the video,they didn't seem to be French. (by their accent)

Muslims should be exterminated once and for all, I will not blame France tomorrow if it decided that it wants to deport all Immigrants and Muslims into the sea. Despicable act by despicable people.

Where is the courage ?

10899064_1381880945448958_356375791_n.jpg

Muslims should be exterminated once and for all, I will not blame France tomorrow if it decided that it wants to deport all Immigrants and Muslims into the sea. Despicable act by despicable people.

Now you agree with me when it comes to cleansing some terror cities, but I won't ruin this thread with that other topic.

How about stop letting Saudi Arabia fund mosques and religious Schools? Clerics should be local born Muslims, all Friday sermons should be regulated by the state and should be the same all over the country?

well they (the sermons) dont have to be the same all over a country, but they do need to be state-monitored and -regulated i think..

Doesn't matter - you writing about doesn't make islam or its followers peaceful.

What type of Hashish are you smoking these days, because clearly it has confused your mind into a jellyfish. By you continuously writing gibberish and hogwash sentences, does not necessarily mean that your dreams would become a reality. Now use a magnifying glass to read carefully in what I have said in this message

Muslims don't belong in a civilized society, they just don't. Civilized societies offends them too much.

Reprisals against innocent Muslims? That strikes me as unlikely if Muslims take up the ideological battle themselves.
Then again, the French do think differently from Anglos...

The trouble is that such attackers identify themselves as Muslims, invoke God and the prophet and claim they are commiting these atrocities in the name of their faith. Ideological naunces aside, these people are the 'real Muslims' in Western popular imagination, a sentiment the growing far right in France (as well as the rest of Europe) are keen to exploit. There is a carefully cultivated public perception that most Muslims secretly condone such attacks and any attempts by moderate Muslims to repudiate them would be seen as a face saving exercise at this stage. The community as a whole has been guilty over the years of failing to draw a clear distinction between Islam and Al Saudism as well as tacitly accepting attacks against Western interests by linking them to 'foreign policy' -It therefore faces a long uphill battle to change public opinion in relation to Islam in the West, particularly following this attack and token gestures on social media amount to little more than p***ing in the wind in this respect.

From all accounts, those involved in this incident were French and rather than making innane statements condeming the attacks, community leaders in France should in the first instance cooperate with the authorities in order to identify the fugitives and assist in liquidating them before they can commit further attacks..

Now you agree with me when it comes to cleansing some terror cities, but I won't ruin this thread with that other topic.

I just get angry and mad. But seriously Muslims will never be able to understand the meaning of free speech, it is just too foreign of a concept for them. To them everything must be regulated and death to all who objects.

Saudis should be exterminated first in this case.

Oh wait, Saudis are not Muslim. Just realized.

Some extremists said the victims insulted Muhamad,but do you see their other works?
4c9a1baajw1eo1aj60dxjj205j0710sy.jpg

4c9a1baajw1eo1ajqnupjj20i20nbq5x.jpg

Do you see the Christians become mad because of those works?

We,Christians,take it with humor,and even the journalists of Charlie Hebdo know that,they don't want to offence any religion.
But the muslims take it as a declaration of war. pathetic.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom