What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

We,Christians,take it with humor,and even the journalists of Charlie Hebdo know that,they don't want to offence any religion.
But the muslims take it as a declaration of war. pathetic.
I don't think all the muslims think like that,but there are many muslims think so,sorry people,it's not a so-called wahabbi thing,it's an attitude common in muslim masses

will you now say that qaeda and taliban aren't creations of cia... or ikhwaan isn't creation of britain... or the most foolish of them, the deobandis/tableeghis, aren't creations of the british raj...

but yes, the problem lies in the muslim world... we need either someone like the mongols to cleanse the muslim mind, or someone like gaddafi to challenge a hundred times the idiocies of those who call themselves muslim.

Yeah The amrikis , yindus , jews ,buddhist monks , KFC and pepsi cola created taliban , AQ and SISI's ..
un circumsized penises of sucide bombers or terrorist attackers are held as evidence by intel operatives of the ummah

Muslims should be exterminated once and for all, I will not blame France tomorrow if it decided that it wants to deport all Immigrants and Muslims into the sea. Despicable act by despicable people.
Oh did I hurt your feelings?
What a stupid thing to say. You might have forgotten your own people are mostly Muslims. Now think of your loved ones being exterminated before you make such a silly statement and don’t forget your high speed broadband connection that might come soon. Don’t want to be killed before using it, do we? Please don't kill me I'm an atheist tips fedora. :D

Last edited:
Muslims should be exterminated once and for all, I will not blame France tomorrow if it decided that it wants to deport all Immigrants and Muslims into the sea. Despicable act by despicable people.

How can this person be allowed to spew such nonsense? Unbelievable.

Oh did I hurt your feelings?

He has a point...first kill all the Salafi mullah's in Saudi Arabia, before punishing the rest of us law abiding peaceful Muslims.

How can this person be allowed to spew such nonsense? Unbelievable.
just ignore it, was thinking of replying to him but he's just full of rage at the moment, he will cool down

We,Christians,take it with humor,and even the journalists of Charlie Hebdo know that,they don't want to offence any religion.
But the muslims take it as a declaration of war. pathetic.

i didn't even know of these cartoons, nor would have 99 percent of the muslims of this forum.

Yeah The amrikis , yindus , jews ,buddhist monks , KFC and pepsi cola created taliban , AQ and SISI's ..

didn't they??

un circumsized penises of sucide bombers or terrorist attackers are held as evidence by intel operatives of the ummah

never heard of that one.

nukes flying? love how you bhartis try and drag pakistan on every issue.

Where did you see pakistan in there?

The victims would be using nukes and WMD's is what I meant - not the accused.

Where are we even talking about pakistanis?

If it's muslim then don't forget we are one of the biggest victims of muslim terrorism plus all the invasions and killings done by muslim hordes. So we know what we are talking about. ..For the europeans it's a newer phenomena.
bharti be quiet no one especially in pdf gives a sh!t about a bhartis opinion look at ur sh!t hole first where people get raped on a daily basis and much more..

I just get angry and mad. But seriously Muslims will never be able to understand the meaning of free speech, it is just too foreign of a concept for them. To them everything must be regulated and death to all who objects.

Stop generalizing you moron. There are over 1.5 billion Muslims on this planet. There is a very fringe minority which resorts to such violent acts. It only takes one rotten apple to spoil the entire basket.

what do you mean??

Nobody has interest in this violence besides Israelis who gain something out of it. And there was a car which exploded next to Jewish synagogue is very suspicious. Jewish synagogue has security cameras and the car bomb next to it is to make it appear as anti -Jewish attack possibly to blame Palestinians.

Europe needs to be careful from Israeli intelligence members in their land and should monitor Jewish community as they have no problem cooperating with Mossad.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom