What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

Actually I come down on ALL relegions and have said least about Islam (my usual pet attacks are on the Bhakts of radical Hindu right). But this really is a turning point. You can keep wallowing in self-pity and calling others names, but the issue is- what use is a peaceful majority if the minority are able to get away with things?

good points.

It's not as if the Islamists need to try hard to convince anti islam europeans - their actions and intentions speak for themselves all around the world.

Radical Jihadis make up a petite portion of all Muslims.
Vast majority of Muslims are good law abiding people.

You got me there never thought of it that way.But not comfortable with the idea that if you are a born citizen of a country and not part of the native population you can be deported.

I'm not comfortable being grouped together with a blood thirsty Sect. I say kick all ungrateful people out.

These attacks were carried out by wahabis, just like the rest of the other 99% of attacks carried out in Europe yet you never see western governments confronting these wahabi exporters who are still called "allies" by the blind governments.

Non Wahabi Muslims get blamed by the local idiots who just see a guy with a beard and think he's the same as these retards. Really, France, UK etc, I am willing to give you free counter terrorism advice, keep a check on every wahabi mosque and individual, you will catch all the terrorists.

I can write a whole thesis explaining how millions of individuals have suffered oppression under Hinduism and thus have died as a result during the last 3000 years. When the untouchables have more human rights in your country then start talking about Islam.

those very untouchasbles are given reservarions in education , govt jobs and even in promotions in India . govt provides a subsidy for those very untouchables to start up their own businesses ... those very untouchables are today being envied by every higher caste person for the benifits that they are getting.... those untouchables are being educated in vedic schools of TTD and are being made as preists in our most venerated temples... our last loksabha speaker was frm a lower caste.. hell even our present P.M modi is from very lowercaste... so stop teaching abt caste system to hindus...

start speaking abt Hinduism wen u know wat is hinduism and hw it is changing wth time and not from u r presumptions...

Actually I come down on ALL relegions and have said least about Islam (my usual pet attacks are on the Bhakts of radical Hindu right). But this really is a turning point. You can keep wallowing in self-pity and calling others names, but the issue is- what use is a peaceful majority if the minority are able to get away with things?

So in your opinion, when the Rwandan genocide came to a standstill the Gacaca court system should have hanged all Hutu tribesman for not stopping the genocide on the Tutsi population. Your analogy is flawed and your proposition in blaming the peaceful Muslim is alarming.

You and few other Indians always post the same low quality post on every thread that has to do with Muslims. I think the admin should just copy and automatically post them in threads like these, as it will save you time and the effort.

P.S your original post had nothing to do with what I wrote or the video I posted.

I'm not comfortable being grouped together with a blood thirsty Sect. I say kick all ungrateful people out.

Its only a matter of time before this is repeated in the UK. Besides the random and brazen nature of the attack, what worries me more is that fact that the attackers were armed with automatic weapons and even a flipping RPG!. It would be fairly easy to smuggle these into the UK, concealed in the boot of a car or something in order to launch similar attacks, for instance on low flying aircraft taking off/landing at Heathrow....

That is one of the sad effects of these sob actions.People wont see the good part of the majority of the community only the bad that a minority commits

Its only a matter of time before this is repeated in the UK. Besides the random and brazen nature of the attack, what worries me more is that fact that the attackers were armed with automatic weapons and even a flipping RPG!. It would be fairly easy to smuggle these into the UK, concealed in the boot of a car or something in order to launch similar attacks, for instance on low flying aircraft taking off/landing at Heathrow....
All EU countries should jointly conduct operation against ISIS send in your ground troops to eliminate them.

So in your opinion, when the Rwandan genocide came to a standstill the Gacaca court system should have hanged all Hutu tribesman for not stopping the genocide on the Tutsi population. Your analogy is flawed and your proposition in blaming the peaceful Muslim is alarming.

I did not propose anything. All I'm doing is pointing out that the peaceful minority logic is wearing out in perception. And yes, without unconditional rejection of terrorism, even large sections of the majority will be considered complicit. Explain to me- when in Pak Media I see debates on was Osama shaheed or not, what should my takeaway be? Why is there ambiguity when he himself has accepted that he did 9/11? Should the retribution not be automatically considered just?

those very untouchasbles are given reservarions in education , govt jobs and even in promotions in India . govt provides a subsidy for those very untouchables to start up their own businesses ... those very untouchables are today being envied by every higher caste person for the benifits that they are getting.... those untouchables are being educated in vedic schools of TTD and are being made as preists in our most venerated temples... our last loksabha speaker was frm a lower caste.. hell even our present P.M modi is from very lowercaste... so stop teaching abt caste system to hindus...

Calm down and take a chill pill, before your blood pressure rises. Evidently the education system in India has fallen drastically, if we look at the standard of your English writing skills. This video explains quite extensively, how deep rooted the problem of caste system is in India. Instead of crying...try to resolve it before sprouting BS on Islam. However, peaceful Hindus should not be blamed for such heinous views and become stigmatize. The same principle can be applied to Islam

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom