What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

Actually,we know that they abandoned the car that they used,then they stolen a white clio and shouting "allah is with us."
Now we don't know where those bastards are.
very dangerous situation, they might attack either another pre planned target or if they feel the net is closing around them, might just let lose on random people at any location.

The worst case scenario I can think of is they're already back in a safe house and might get away with it all if it's a hit-and-run and not a "martyr" op (note how calmly they drove off after murdering the poor cop)

If this post comes from European i will understand but from foking hindu? Who elected butcher of muslims as their PM. Give me a f break :lol:

Abominable as that is, it still is not in the same scale as seen in your lands. Maybe you should spend more time on the fact that Assad and Saddam Hussein have killed more moslems than Modi ever did.

Abominable as that is, it still is not in the same scale as seen in your lands. Maybe you should spend more time on the fact that Assad and Saddam Hussein have killed more moslems than Modi ever did.

Hindus have killed/raped over 1 million Kashmiri muslims, as i said hindus should mind their own business.

R.I.P

y did u tag him in this post ??:hitwall::hitwall:

to his vocal opinion... see his reply ( post# 70, page 5 )... i don't think he is really muslim.

proxies .. boss you seem stuck in those half baked conspiracy theories .. problem lies in the muslim world

will you now say that qaeda and taliban aren't creations of cia... or ikhwaan isn't creation of britain... or the most foolish of them, the deobandis/tableeghis, aren't creations of the british raj...

but yes, the problem lies in the muslim world... we need either someone like the mongols to cleanse the muslim mind, or someone like gaddafi to challenge a hundred times the idiocies of those who call themselves muslim.

Last edited:
Hindus have killed/raped over 1 million Kashmiri muslims, as i said hindus should mind their own business.

Kashmir belongs to India. No one cares a f**k what you think. You look this way, we will send a million of your pawns down too.

Its better that you stay put and do not go to Paris. Safety comes first.

What are you talking about?
Horrific things like this strenghten anti-Islam and right wing parties. This is a huge victory for them. This was my point, so dont put words in my mouth.
Thank you.

Trying telling a three year old that her long awaited trip to Disneyland has been cancelled! I've paid a few quid for onward travel to Oz, accommodation etc which I stand to lose if I cancel the trip. In the short term, I would have to part with my beard since it flags me up as an 'undesirable' (in fact several people at work have already advised me to do so) avoid crowded places and generally keep a low profile whilst in Paris. Ultimately, it would all come down to the sort of backlash from French right wing groups this attack is likely to generate-if things get really bad, I may skip Disneyland and head straight for CDG.

As for the French response, the government should immediately suspend the Schengen Agreement as it leaves French borders extremely vulnerable to arms trafficking through the Balkans/ Greece and insitute random stop searches and arbitrary arrests in areas where Syria returnees and their sympathisers are known to reside. The West cannot afford to hold itself to a higher moral and legal standard against Jihadis who do not believe in playing by the rules and and should be prepared to fight fire with fire..

Last edited:
Family members know their children are becoming extremist. It doesn't take Sherlock to find out that one of your family member might go full retard and start killing people. There are always patterns to notice.
You got me there never thought of it that way.But not comfortable with the idea that if you are a born citizen of a country and not part of the native population you can be deported.

Who says? There's millions killed or dead over the centuries because of Islam

I can write a whole thesis explaining how millions of individuals have suffered oppression under Hinduism and thus have died as a result during the last 3000 years. When the untouchables have more human rights in your country then start talking about Islam.

You know the shift that has taken place. Previously when you guys pointed out that majority of muslims were peaceful, there were a lot of people ready to defend you. Now that is not the case- a peaceful majority is of no use to the world if the minority are able to continue with violence. More importantly when people like @Zarvan go on the loose, the credibility of peaceful majority is damaged. Is it not true that even now there are significant mainline personalities debating is Osama shahid or not?
You and a few other Indians always come to threads like these with their low quality posts and one liners. Don’t bring our conflict into this as nobody but us cares. (Pakistanis and Indians)

Shocking news, another country that suffers from terrorists. My deepest condolences to the families of the victims.

You and a few other Indians always come to threads like these with their low quality posts and one liners. Don’t bring our conflict into this as nobody but us cares. (Pakistanis and Indians)

Actually I come down on ALL relegions and have said least about Islam (my usual pet attacks are on the Bhakts of radical Hindu right). But this really is a turning point. You can keep wallowing in self-pity and calling others names, but the issue is- what use is a peaceful majority if the minority are able to get away with things?

Trying telling a three year old that her long awaited trip to Disneyland has been cancelled! I've paid a few quid for onward travel to Oz, accommodation etc which I stand to lose if I cancel the trip. In the short term, I would have to part with my beard since it flags me up as an 'undesirable' (in fact several people at work have already advised me to do so) avoid crowded places and generally keep a low profile whilst in Paris. Ultimately, it would all come down to the sort of backlash from French right wing groups this attack is likely to generate-if things get really bad, I may skip Disneyland and head straight for CDG.

I dont think it will be that dangerous, but yeah you should shave the beard, if you do decide to go. lol

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom