What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

the scary thing is that none of them have been caught or neutralized and all 3? are still on the loose

@Gabriel92 what's the latest on the manhunt ?

I don't know why the mods are not banning @Zarvan. He is a terrorist sympathizer or could be a terrorist. First he eulogized TTP for killing 130 kids. Then he defended Sydney terrorist. Now this.

@T-Faz are you listening?

Your complaints will fall on deaf ears. Last year I complained to mods to ban @Zarvan but no action was taken. He clearly supports murder of innocent Christians, Shia, Ahmadi, Hindus and Atheists.

Now again Islam will be blamed for that?

Off course. This tragic incident will be hijacked by Islam-haters, and the sad thing is they will get people to listen to them.
Expect Marie Le Pen to be a serious candidate for the next elections in France.

best to outlaw radical islam ideology on for starters all media and internet, followed by government monitoring and guidance for all mosques in the west.

How about stop letting Saudi Arabia fund mosques and religious Schools? Clerics should be local born Muslims, all Friday sermons should be regulated by the state and should be the same all over the country?

Your complaints will fall on deaf ears. Last year I complained to mods to ban @Zarvan but no action was taken. He clearly supports murder of innocent Christians, Shia, Ahmadi, Hindus and Atheists.

Zarvan should not be banned we need to confront his views rather than brush it under the carpet. Which I’m guessing is the reason his still here.

meanwhile on twitter:
tj.JPG

@Zarvan How funny..... the guys that you are admirating everydays killed more than 130 children in your country and still defending them ?
Disgusting.
I won't hope more attacks in Pakistan,so do the same.

The leaders of France should also accept responsibility. They have militarily and financially supported these very same twisted Jihadis, to dissolve a sovereign nation state. France created a frankenstein monster in Libya (and Syria to some extent)

@Zarvan How funny..... the guys that you are admirating everydays killed more than 130 children in your country and still defending them ?
Disgusting.
I won't hope more attacks in Pakistan,so do the same.
When it comes to HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW are on one page we don't forgive those who insult and abuse our HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

If you think you can argue with people like him then good luck. He is one step away from killing a Kafir.
I don’t think we can change his views but at least it keeps this debate going and reminds us that they are people like him in our community.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom