What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

Disgusted,angry.
I saw the video,of that pic,the cop has been hurt badly,an exchange of fire occured between the dogs and the cop,then was on the ground,then the men came and fired a single bulet in the head of the police officer.
RIP.
Hope we will find them and hang them by the balls.

RIP. Shoot them and then deport their families. Tough conditions calls for tough actions.

Rest in peace

I’m pretty sure most of the cartoons that were drawn were drawn in an offensive way, especially the ones that got people angry, rather then it being an innocent portrait as you’re trying to imply. Of course we Muslims should ignore it rather than give them the attention that they desire.

This satiric newspaper made jokes about all religions.

jesus-couv.jpg

Than France will also face more. France just need to pull out all troops from Muslim lands, and also France needs to ban insult of any religion just like raising question on holocaust is ban. Than France will be not be much on radar of these guys.

So if we're all nice to you, you might consider letting us live?? That's mighty white of you. But I've got a better idea. How about we make the practice of Islam illegal in our part of the world? Wouldn't that be a better solution? We're kinda tired of hearing about how it's just a few bad apples. The problem is, they keep popping up everywhere. Maybe it's time to address the root cause? What do you think?

RIP, now france right wing parties will sweep the elections, expect Jean Marie Le Penn party to win elections next time.

French may let hell loose on ISIS now. The whole world should join the French's invitation to finish off ISIS

Now again Islam will be blamed for that?

Yes..they are already. Are you not watching BBC or CNN?

French may let hell loose on ISIS now. The whole world should join the French's invitation to finish off ISIS

The Question is how they came into being? Who give them financial support?

This satiric newspaper made jokes about all religions.

jesus-couv.jpg
That has nothing to do with the point I was making, nor was I defending this action.

Here is a great video on how we Muslims should respond to these incidents.

RIP. Shoot them and then deport their families. Tough conditions calls for tough actions.
What if their family members are productive law abiding citizens why punish them

Yes..they are already. Are you not watching BBC or CNN?

:) Expected. But they don't represent our religion.

Than France will also face more. France just need to pull out all troops from Muslim lands, and also France needs to ban insult of any religion just like raising question on holocaust is ban. Than France will be not be much on radar of these guys.

or maybe they stop giving asylum to muslims and prohibit any sort of immigration from muslim countries ............and impliment "GHAR WAPSI" in France ...........i am not talking about calling soldiers home.

there is a serious issue which is needed to be addressed rather making idiotic points.

Have u seen "DOGMA" movie ???? you cant more make fun of christianity then that movie...............they made fun of Chrusches ............popes ........angels ............even GOD himslf...................so how many of those actors died of terrorist attacks.

just a month ago , a person who was given asylum in Australia .........did a terrosrist attack .............in Australia...........now I wonder what will be the response of Australia in this regard????

@Zarvan How funny..... the guys that you are admirating everydays killed more than 130 children in your country and still defending them ?
Disgusting.
I won't hope more attacks in Pakistan,so do the same.

I don't know why the mods are not banning @Zarvan. He is a terrorist sympathizer or could be a terrorist. First he eulogized TTP for killing 130 kids. Then he defended Sydney terrorist. Now this.

@T-Faz are you listening?

So if we're all nice to you, you might consider letting us live?? That's mighty white of you. But I've got a better idea. How about we make the practice of Islam illegal in our part of the world? Wouldn't that be a better solution? We're kinda tired of hearing about how it's just a few bad apples. The problem is, they keep popping up everywhere. Maybe it's time to address the root cause? What do you think?

you can't outlaw Islam in the West without deporting or opressing millions of peaceful muslims there.

it is indeed a few bad apples, and yes, they pop up everywhere thanks to easy travel & internet & tv.

best to outlaw radical islam ideology on for starters all media and internet, followed by government monitoring and guidance for all mosques in the west.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom