What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

That has nothing to do with the point I was making, nor was I defending this action.

Here is a great video on how we Muslims should respond to these incidents.

You know the shift that has taken place. Previously when you guys pointed out that majority of muslims were peaceful, there were a lot of people ready to defend you. Now that is not the case- a peaceful majority is of no use to the world if the minority are able to continue with violence. More importantly when people like @Zarvan go on the loose, the credibility of peaceful majority is damaged. Is it not true that even now there are significant mainline personalities debating is Osama shahid or not?

The Question is how they came into being? Who give them financial support?

The British government allowed these lunatics to fester within our society, because it served their purpose in dislodging Assad in Syria. This has simple backfired catastrophically because now a whole generation of indigenous youths have become radicalized and the violence has spread across the Middle East. In Parliament a speech was given by David Cameron who estimated that 500 extremists are prone to return from Syria and are a security threat. This same principle can be applied to France and the rest of Europe....if you create a Frankenstein monster at least get rid of it, before it comes back to haunt you. We as Europeans are so proud to speak on the notion of democracy and freedom of speech..yet due to our duplicity we have propped up dictators and genocides across the globe.

Why do these idiots feel that they have the right to publish such offensive cartoons? Hope they learnt their lesson.

Wahabis can never be productive or law abiding.
Still dont like the idea of collective punishment.Say those family members are french born citizens that makes them second class citizens if they can just be deported for actions of family members

Just saw this

UqsXj43.jpg

Good..but Muslims like you should do more.

Do what? Keep convincing the entire world that Islam is a peaceful religion? If Islam is not a peaceful religion then 1.5 Billion Muslim population would have been terrorists including myself. What about Zionism, Freemasonry, Radical Christians, Radical Jews & Radical Hindus who created, funded & operated this entire drama to show the bad image of Islam?

I don’t think we can change his views but at least it keeps this debate going and reminds us that they are people like him in our community.

Try going to Iraq or our own Tribal Areas, see if you can hold a debate with these monsters.

Its better that you stay put and do not go to Paris. Safety comes first.

What are you talking about?
Horrific things like this strenghten anti-Islam and right wing parties. This is a huge victory for them. This was my point, so dont put words in my mouth.
Thank you.

It's not as if the Islamists need to try hard to convince anti islam europeans - their actions and intentions speak for themselves all around the world.

Still dont like the idea of collective punishment.Say those family members are french born citizens that makes them second class citizens if they can just be deported for actions of family members

Family members know their children are becoming extremist. It doesn't take Sherlock to find out that one of your family member might go full retard and start killing people. There are always patterns to notice.

You know the shift that has taken place. Previously when you guys pointed out that majority of muslims were peaceful, there were a lot of people ready to defend you. Now that is not the case- a peaceful majority is of no use to the world if the minority are able to continue with violence. More importantly when people like @Zarvan go on the loose, the credibility of peaceful majority is damaged. Is it not true that even now there are significant mainline personalities debating is Osama shahid or not?

If this post comes from European i will understand but from foking hindu? Who elected butcher of muslims as their PM. Give me a f break :lol:

Do what? Keep convincing the entire world that Islam is a peaceful religion? If Islam is not a peaceful religion then 1.5 Billion Muslim population would have been terrorists including myself. What about Zionism, Freemasonry, Radical Christians, Radical Jews & Radical Hindus who created, funded & operated this entire drama to show the bad image of Islam?

Sorry but the world has come to the conclusion that most of the people you pointed out are way less dangerous. When did the RSS launch an attack on Pakistan? Did radical Christians hijack aircraft and crash into mecca? Being more violent and more spectacularly violent is the fundamental trademark of your radicals.

When it comes to HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW are on one page we don't forgive those who insult and abuse our HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW

and you think this is a winning strategy? it is the road to failure for fundamentalist Islam, we'll show you soon enough.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom