What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

cant post it too graphic, against forum rules , its in live leak and you tube ..

:(

Charlie.jpg

Now I want to punch the next ISIS supporter that comes in my way. If I feel that way I wonder how the French people are feeling right now.

These black men got offended about something which is related to some brown Arab.What these blacks need to realise is however much service they do for Christian whites or brown arabs they will never put them as equals.Even in India I saw how Muslims make fun of somalis and Nigerians here in Hyderabad (in tolichowki).Firtst of all these niggers should found a separate religion for themselves to have a unique identity.

Than France will also face more. France just need to pull out all troops from Muslim lands, and also France needs to ban insult of any religion just like raising question on holocaust is ban. Than France will be not be much on radar of these guys.

What are you talking about, Islamic Republic Pakistan is on their radar

I agree with pulling troops out of Muslim lands, but no country should undermine free speech to appease apes.

This event is very tragic and must be condemned in every manner. However, this was bound to transpire within the spectrum of the European context, because they have allowed radicalization to permeate amongst the youth. When the banner of jihad was raised across Europe against Assad, the intelligence bureau was rather keen in actually allowing these scoundrels to recruit members for their ideological cause. Freedom of speech is imperative, although we as Europeans should have respected the same outcome for the Syrians.

@Zarvan - Please shower your intellect. As far as I can remember, he is mistaken.
Sarthak , dont you ever forget to invite @mujahidind in the discussions of Islam.
He will rip your intestines , funnily, with his theories !!
@Zarvan and @mujahidind should try for a family , the result will be a deadlier than Sabu and Chacha Chowdhary :/
images

Now I want to punch the next ISIS supporter that comes in my way. If I feel that way I wonder how the French people are feeling right now.

Disgusted,angry.
I saw the video,of that pic,the cop has been hurt badly,an exchange of fire occured between the dogs and the cop,then was on the ground,then the men came and fired a single bulet in the head of the police officer.
RIP.
Hope we will find them and hang them by the balls.

But I am yet to understand why is it so offensive to everyday Muslims when someone draws a picture of Mohammad? I am just looking for an answer. Why is it so?

Beats me. They also published many obscene Christian and Jewish cartoons, but Christians and Jews don't get wound up over drawings.

Rest in peace
I am not here in a d1ck measuring contest. I am not a right winger Hindutvavadi to support them from my country. In fact I routinely oppose many things they say or do. Although I can still understand why it might offend some people when someone draws your God naked. The keyword here is naked.

But I am yet to understand why is it so offensive to everyday Muslims when someone draws a picture of Mohammad? I am just looking for an answer. Why is it so?
I’m pretty sure most of the cartoons that were drawn were drawn in an offensive way, especially the ones that got people angry, rather then it being an innocent portrait as you’re trying to imply. Of course we Muslims should ignore it rather than give them the attention that they desire.

Muslims kill Muslims by 50X over the numbers we killed in Iraq.
That argument can be used for most countries. People who live in close proximity to each other tend to kill each other more than anyone else. That rule applies to everyone not just muslims.

You know why he left india for good? coz of a similar issue... in that case.. it was the pics of Hindu Gods.. which is again pathetic on his part.
He did drew pics of Hindu Gods and many were ` offended` .. and many weren`t .
the worst offended ones were the V.H.P. (Vishav Hindu Parishad) and R.S.S. common people werent `that` annoyed.
But dont forget the the Govt of Kerela awarded him prestigious Raja Ravi Verma award.
Two paradoxes of the same India!!
Bottom line , he wasnt murdered.

He did drew pics of Hindu Gods and many were ` offended` .. and many weren`t .
the worst offended ones were the V.H.P. (Vishav Hindu Parishad) and R.S.S. common people werent `that` annoyed.
But dont forget the the Govt of Kerela awarded him prestigious Raja Ravi Verma award.
Two paradoxes of the same India!!
Bottom line , he wasnt murdered.

coz of self exile to Bahrain?

I am not here in a d1ck measuring contest. I am not a right winger Hindutvavadi to support them from my country. In fact I routinely oppose many things they say or do. Although I can still understand why it might offend some people when someone draws your God naked. The keyword here is naked.

one word , "Insecurity".
Muslims cant (not saying good or bad) question the Quran , they are asked to believe everything written in it blindly , if they dont they are called as bad Muslims and nobody wants to be called as bad right?
When they follow the verses of Quran 100% , they turn out to be radicals. I mean no ill intention but this theory seems to hold water.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom