What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

I think all Muslims of all backgrounds must come together and condemn this crime, in the strongest manner possible.

You know why he left india for good? coz of a similar issue... in that case.. it was the pics of Hindu Gods.. which is again pathetic on his part.

He was threatened by right wing Hindu organizations, which many of us condemned. But the difference here is majority Hindus didn't care about it and did not want to kill him. He was assured by the government that he would be given adequate state protection and requested him to return to India. After that it was his decision not to come back.

Coalition jets are bombing Muslim children in Syria and Iraq. US drones keep bombing Pakistani men and women. These guys coming to the forum calling Muslims "apes"

When you will grow balls to stand up!?

Old half baked rubbish theory stop beleiving in such stuff fact is Most Pakistanis are killed by Pakistanis and most arabs are killed by their own - Problem lies within the muslim .. cant handle criticism ..people who resort to madness either they lack argument or have lost the argument.

Nobody has killed more Muslims than Muslims.

And who supported those muslims? the taliban were once the moral equivalent of the founding fathers of america? and so on...

Look at what happened after US invaded Iraq looking for some gay WMDs? whats happening there today? or how you are supporting a genocidal state aka israel screwing the palestinians? who israelis died last year of allergies than hamas rockets.. but 2000 palestinian civilians were killed... whose occupying west bank? who is blocking a UNSC resolution on Palestinian statehood? who is pressing palestine from going to the international criminal court and so on?

He was threatened by right wing Hindu organizations, which many of us condemned. But the difference here is majority Hindus didn't care about it and did not want to kill him. He was assured by the government that he would be given adequate state protection and requested him to return to India. After that it was his decision not to come back.

All words my friend.. there are several examples i can quote from your own country but screw tht its not the topic.

Old half baked rubbish theory stop beleiving in such stuff fact is Most Pakistanis are killed by Pakistanis and most arabs are killed by their own - Problem lies within the muslim .. cant handle criticism ..people who resort to madness either they lack argument or have lost the argument.

Yeah, USA led coalition invaded Middleast, and problem is within The Muslim Mind.

I leave you to yourself. You better solve your delusions within your Muslim mind.

All words my friend.. there are several examples i can quote from your own country but screw tht its not the topic.

I am not here in a d1ck measuring contest. I am not a right winger Hindutvavadi to support them from my country. In fact I routinely oppose many things they say or do. Although I can still understand why it might offend some people when someone draws your God naked. The keyword here is naked.

But I am yet to understand why is it so offensive to everyday Muslims when someone draws a picture of Mohammad? I am just looking for an answer. Why is it so?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom