What's new

At least 10 dead in Paris shooting

BBC is reporting they drew cartoon of Prophet Muhammad PBUH.... but its a shameful act... Prophet Muhammad PBUH didnt kill anybody or take revenge of any sort from people who tormented him.. instead he replied in kindness..

All sane muslims here probably know examples like how Prophet PBUH went to check on an old lady who used to throw garbage etc at him... when she got sick.

Or how he treated a non muslim who pissed in the mosque where He and His Companions were prayers... and so on.

Killing people in the Name of such a man... Pathetic.
Dont talk like that, otherwise ISIS got an another target.

BTW, RIP.

Its probably local radicalised youth, no its not OK when anyone dies but killing and dying in the name of religion is 3rd century shit, far right support is going to grow huge in France and Europe now, coupled with aggressive handling of Muslims in China the Islamic world is going to start to get strangled from East and West even more now.

Its the 21st century, look at maps of more religious nations and see they are the poorest most undeveloped, the people who love their gods so much are treated fairly poorly by them whilst "kaffirs" east and west live good life's, get into the 21st century and prosper.

France killed enough Muslims throughout the 20th and 21st century. Then Allah has written the fate of Frenchmen for being arrogant.

I don't understand why Muslims get so riled up when someone draws Mohammad. I understand the idea behind not drawing him. If I am not mistaken it is to prevent idol worshiping. But no one is asking you to worship a satirical cartoon. What is the reason behind such insecurity?

Its probably local radicalised youth, no its not OK when anyone dies but killing and dying in the name of religion is 3rd century shit, far right support is going to grow huge in France and Europe now, coupled with aggressive handling of Muslims in China the Islamic world is going to start to get strangled from East and West even more now.

Its the 21st century, look at maps of more religious nations and see they are the poorest most undeveloped, the people who love their gods so much are treated fairly poorly by them whilst "kaffirs" east and west live good life's, get into the 21st century and prosper.

Local Youth able to get Kalashnikov?

They abandonned the car that they used.

B6v9fKEIIAIDukl.jpg

France killed enough Muslims throughout the 20th and 21st century. Then Allah has written the fate of Frenchmen for being arrogant.

No doubt the french are pathetic.. their fuk ups in africa or algeria or their colonies arent hidden from anyone... but by killing people what will these people achieve? more hatred? and so on?

Shame on you ... these were ordinary journalists and were not armed .. if those possies had any guts they should have attacked french army

I don't understand why Muslims get so riled up when someone draws Mohammad. I understand the idea behind not drawing him. If I am not mistaken it is to prevent idol worshiping. But no one is asking you to worship a satirical cartoon. What is the reason behind such insecurity?

You remember MF Hussein?

Yeah he written the fate for you also for such a ridiculous.

Shame on you ... these were ordinary journalists and were not armed .. if those possies had any guts they should have attacked french army

Coalition jets are bombing Muslim children in Syria and Iraq. US drones keep bombing Pakistani men and women. These guys coming to the forum calling Muslims "apes"

When you will grow balls to stand up!?

Did he inform you while writing their fate..?

This particular attack happened because the magazine published a Cartoon of Baghdadi ( ISIS Chief).

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom