What's new

Astra Mk 2 from SU 30 MKI !!

Oh Bhai! Count the chickens after they are hatched. Induct few more squadrons of Tejas, update radar on Su30-MKI to homegrown AESA, export Astra Mk-Whatever like a/r/t-darter of denel then we can brag. Right now we have a science experiment on a dual pulse motor. Make it a weapon and prove it.

As far as F-16 goes, its old and getting older. Chinese weapons are made-in-china, made-by-china and made-for-china so you know what its quality will be.

Better get all our ducks lined up in a row. Su-30MKI needs a new radar like right now. And Mig-21 needs to be retired 30 years back.

Su 30 MKI is all set to get new AESA by 2025. It will get ultra medern Cockpit with fifth generation features including Artificial intelligance which will guide pilot how and when to shoot missile what maneuvers to be done in case of dog fight etc.

When AMRAAM could not hit MKIs and you are expecting PL15 to do that? Best of luck for that.

firstly Learn to spell the name properly junior.

secondly why are you hell bent upon exposing your 3rd grade matriculation ?

If Sukhoi was everything that Godi wants you to believe, heck
mount a trishul and get it over with

What is it, in spite of it's huge size, budget and inventory the IAF won't venture ?

Once you understand that, you should know where things stand.

Yes on paper, but while the PL-15 is in service in numbers since years, this one ist just being tested … so yes, quite an applause for this achievement, but please wait until it has reached IOC and we know more about its real performances.

In fact I don‘t like this lame game of „mine on paper is better than yours in service!“
I mean dual pulse motors were already tested in LR-SAMs/Akash-Ng, Seeker is the same as Astra-1. You can believe whatever you want.

What is so special in Astra ??

1665138161588.png

firstly Learn to spell the name properly junior.

secondly why are you hell bent upon exposing your 3rd grade matriculation ?

If Sukhoi was everything that Godi wants you to believe, heck
mount a trishul and get it over with

What is it, in spite of it's huge size, budget and inventory the IAF won't venture ?

Once you understand that, you should know where things stand.

What wrong did you find with spelling?

You must know that third grade matriculation of India is better than postgraduation of Madrasa education.

So far as Mounting Trishul on Sukhoi is concern, We had planned to put Trishul on our warship (IGMDP). However, duelpulse motor we developed for Trishul has gone into Astra MK2 which we shall mount on MKI.

Once you understand what I say, you will be worthy of discussion on such defense related topics. You can take help of google.

Last edited:
awww ....
baby is hurt .... baby got all defensive and baby is giving justifications ...
beta aap ki auqat hoti hindu-stan mei omega & JLC lene ki,
to canada daal bechnay gaye ho ?

here, have this lotion for your little ego ...
just work the pump...swallow all.

You are right, my aukat has changed after moving to Canada. Your aukat on the other hand will remain the same wherever you are. In Pakistan you will drive Autorikshaw and in Canada you will drive Uber or sell Nihari, both places you wouldn't be able to afford :rofl:

You are right, my aukat has changed after moving to Canada. Your aukat on the other hand will remain the same wherever you are. In Pakistan you will drive Autorikshaw and in Canada you will drive Uber or sell Nihari, both places you wouldn't be able to afford :rofl:

awwww, still sulking !!!
try nihari,
the tender beef is amazing in it; there is a reason we absolutely love it.
and as for you and canada,
junior ive long enough through all of this for too long,

When AMRAAM could not hit MKIs and you are expecting PL15 to do that? Best of luck for that.

How would it hit it when Indians in their MKIs were running for their lives in the other direction

Don't worry the Hindus could always bomb your fake Muslim villages in whichever shithole your from in their MKIs

How would it hit it when Indians in their MKIs were running for their lives in the other direction

Don't worry the Hindus could always bomb your fake Muslim villages in whichever shithole your from in their MKIs

Lernt to discuss topic Maulvi saheb. Here the members are not your Madrasa students.

Lernt to discuss topic Maulvi saheb. Here the members are not your Madrasa students.

You really deserve to get your home torn down and be tied up and beaten by Hindu police

How can you respect this dog on a leash

Back
Top Bottom