What's new

Astra Mk 2 from SU 30 MKI !!

F16 will run now..

That particular day and time, f16 was having better range missiles than Su 30 mki... Once su 30 mki already equipped with the same range missile.... And with 160 km missiles.... F 16 will have very limited chance.

That's why Pakistan now has J10s and JF17s block 3s with PL15s

What will your excuse be this time for being humiliated

Thats called living beyond your means 🤣, buy 1000 f35s for all i care, not going to saving you for default. Reminds me of the time i could barely afford rent and spent my internship pay on an Omega and JLC.

Thats called living beyond your means 🤣, buy 1000 f35s for all i care, not going to saving you for default. Reminds me of the time i could barely afford rent and spent my internship pay on an Omega and JLC.

We don't need F35s we just need to beat our ENEMY next door

1664903370669.png

Astra Mk2 outguns PL-15

Yes on paper, but while the PL-15 is in service in numbers since years, this one ist just being tested … so yes, quite an applause for this achievement, but please wait until it has reached IOC and we know more about its real performances.

In fact I don‘t like this lame game of „mine on paper is better than yours in service!“

I do not believe so, ** I suspect all these goodies are reward/remuneration for helping China beat the indian sainiks black and blue and guarding one of its flanks against terrorists and indians too.

I think it is the onliest defense force in the world that has to procure its own defense equipment (and still can't be beat by bharatis).

** this suspicion came after hearing a rumor about a conversation between Gen. Bajwa and the then PM taliban khan.

what I heard was that he suggested to to Gen. Bajwa to tell Chinese that 6 J10s were enough for now, give us the amount to the value of 19 in cash so that I will subsidize prices (for the next election?)

"for my next term get me 2/3 majority I'll not only get you better weapons systems but also increase salaries by 30%"

Last edited:
Oh Bhai! Count the chickens after they are hatched. Induct few more squadrons of Tejas, update radar on Su30-MKI to homegrown AESA, export Astra Mk-Whatever like a/r/t-darter of denel then we can brag. Right now we have a science experiment on a dual pulse motor. Make it a weapon and prove it.

As far as F-16 goes, its old and getting older. Chinese weapons are made-in-china, made-by-china and made-for-china so you know what its quality will be.

Better get all our ducks lined up in a row. Su-30MKI needs a new radar like right now. And Mig-21 needs to be retired 30 years back.

I understand wanking is your only contact and national sport but
no amount of rent money or an internship, can buy Omega, let alone a JLC.

I understand wanking is your only contact and national sport but
no amount of rent money or an internship, can buy Omega, let alone a JLC.
Maybe for Pakistani nihari takeout owners and uber drivers thats a lot of money, but for Indians like me in tech industry, where the basic tech salary pays 100k an year, it is chumpchange :lol:. Even my internship paid 50k...

But putting your personal attacks aside, if you actually follow the watch market, you would know that something like an Omega seamaster can easily be had for 3000-4000 dollars(if bought on the secondary/grey market, not retail), it was even cheaper 4 years ago during my internship when i bought it, Watch prices shot up rapidly during 2020-2021 and there was no hype like that before this year. Omega is not even considered a proper luxury brand, most people can easily afford it, so i don't know what you are on about when you say no amount of rent money can buy an omega. Most Canadians can easily afford an omega.

JLC is obviously much more expensive, but really depends on the model, they have watches in ranges from 10,000 all the way to 100k. Again, most canadians with proper jobs can easily afford a 10-20k watch, it wont be easy as omega, but definitely possible.

Last edited:
I do not believe so, ** I suspect all these goodies are reward/remuneration for helping China beat the indian sainiks black and blue and guarding one of its flanks against terrorists and indians too.

I think it is the onliest defense force in the world that has to procure its own defense equipment (and still can't be beat by bharatis).

** this suspicion came after hearing a rumor about a conversation between Gen. Bajwa and the then PM taliban khan.

what I heard was that he suggested to to Gen. Bajwa to tell Chinese that 6 J10s were enough for now, give us the amount to the value of 19 in cash so that I will subsidize prices (for the next election?)

"for my next term get me 2/3 majority I'll not only get you better weapons systems but also increase salaries by 30%"
Even if your rumours are true, nothing is free in the world, how naive are you. Even if the Chinese dont charge you for the plane, they will demand other favors that have a monetary value - preference to chinese companies for projects, lowering tariffs for chinese products etc etc. Chinese are not exactly known for being large hearted, they won't even give you a toy plane for free, let alone a fighter jet. How much aid did they give you for floods? like 10-20 million? And here you are wetdreaming that they will give a force that repeatedly gets beaten blue and black by rag tag taliban dozens of new fighter jets worth bilions - nice...

Maybe for Pakistani nihari takeout owners and uber drivers thats a lot of money, but for Indians like me in tech industry, where the basic tech salary pays 100k an year, it is chumpchange :lol:. Even my internship paid 50k...

But putting your personal attacks aside, if you actually follow the watch market, you would know that something like an Omega seamaster can easily be had for 3000-4000 dollars(if bought on the secondary/grey market, not retail), it was even cheaper 4 years ago during my internship when i bought it, Watch prices shot up rapidly during 2020-2021 and there was no hype like that before this year. Omega is not even considered a proper luxury brand, most people can easily afford it, so i don't know what you are on about when you say no amount of rent money can buy an omega. Most Canadians can easily afford an omega.

JLC is obviously much more expensive, but really depends on the model, they have watches in ranges from 10,000 all the way to 100k. Again, most canadians with proper jobs can easily afford a 10-20k watch, it wont be easy as omega, but definitely possible.

awww ....
baby is hurt .... baby got all defensive and baby is giving justifications ...
beta aap ki auqat hoti hindu-stan mei omega & JLC lene ki,
to canada daal bechnay gaye ho ?

here, have this lotion for your little ego ...
just work the pump...swallow all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom