What's new

Assocham wants India to bypass Pakistan for gas pipeline with Iran

India and Iran can build a pipeline outside Pakistan's territorial waters and we have no issues with it. Whatever the cost would be India and Iran's issue. Everyone just needs to follow the rules and all would be OK.

Pakistans trade with india is miniscule

We are not asking you not to trade we are saying they are our enemy and we have ongoing hostilities with them so any indian activities in and around our borders (chabahar) and sea zones is going to be looked at with suspicion and as a security risk that needs to be countered

I think Iran is separate sovereign country... India is hostile to pakistan... but what it supposed to do with Iran???? how about chinese activities in pakistan???? lolz funnily many pakistani members claimed china will dominate this region... no one talked about Region growth but all the pakistani members felt happy and supports some one to dominate the region... nothing less than slave talks ....

Pakistans trade with india is miniscule

We are not asking you not to trade we are saying they are our enemy and we have ongoing hostilities with them so any indian activities in and around our borders (chabahar) and sea zones is going to be looked at with suspicion and as a security risk that needs to be countered

I think Iran is separate sovereign country... India is hostile to pakistan... but what it supposed to do with Iran???? how about chinese activities in pakistan???? lolz funnily many pakistani members claimed china will dominate this region... no one talked about Region growth but all the pakistani members felt happy and supports some one to dominate the region... nothing less than slave talks ....

err
, am afraid not sir' , sorry but just a little of short there ( including the new extended EEZ of Pakistan) but the pipeline route comes under Oman's maritime or EEZ & not Pakistan's EEZ & its part of the international trade route

images

& a detail map of the undersea pipeline between Iran & India

SAGE_Middle-East-to-India-Deepwater-gas-Pipeline_MEIDP_Project_map.jpg

SAGE to build Middle-East To India Deepwater Gas Pipeline « 2B1stconsulting

Sir your map is Outdated. as there is an increment of 150 Nm in Pakistan's EEZ.
and that's result when i draw pipeline on this picture. and it still clearly shows that this pipeline is crossing from Pakistan's EEZ ""IF"" the pipeline is as like above.
550c8f79b8280.jpg

The second problem that could crop up is that the SAGE project hinges on an offshore gas compression station on Qualhat Seamount (Murray Ridge), about 300km from the Omani coast. The seamount could now fall under Pakistan’s control and the station can be set up with Islamabad’s approval, said officials.
. "mentioned in an article by The India Express" , which i posted earlier.

No ? It's part of our continental shelf and you can't do anything about it without our permission ... This issue has been discussed to death... Your own media has written articles about it....

Have you even read the damn UN shit on the issue ?

Maybe you should read what has been said before shooting your mouth off.

Those are not your sea limits. Not your territory. You have no right to impede movement in those waters.

Did you understand? That was to a point being made by a poster about ships & planes......

You've got to be kidding me. This is not about sectarian hatred
What the heck? This whole genocide in Sudan which resulted in 400,000 deaths and 2.5 million displaced...nothing more than a Western conspiracy? Agh, silly me! Once again, bamboozled by those sneaky Westerners trying to make me hate some insignificant third-world state for no particular reason.
yeah sure i'm just kidding , no sectarian hate at all . this is just about the pure Islamic thoughts of yours .

how's pakistan better than sudan ?

List of terrorist incidents in Pakistan since 2001 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

just count the death and injured and displaced . what a shame .

and here is an eye-opener for ya : 98% of them are Shia muslims .

once again , no sectarian crap going on in your country , thats very subtle . my bad .

And yet funny thing is , you bitch about how Iran is helping them in Bahrain , Iraq Syria and elsewhere . it just for a simple fact that they are being targeted by the same freaks of the world.

the same defects of humanity

Pakistan has all the power to define the curvature of this pipeline and we can make it impossible. We should make it impossible for a country that makes Phantom and it gets flop in its own country.. think what quality of pipeline they would lay across thousand of miles and after which credibility.
Seriously???
whats the logic???
I hope you're an exception.

Yes iran is a sovereign country, but we are two muslim nations with a long history and we need to be mindful of each others security concerns and red lines.

Just as Pakistan should be mindful and oppose any action and hostility towards iran, iran needs to understand our emnity with india

No one is saying iran should not trade with india or anyone else, at the end of the day they have citizens who need money and food and this takes priority

But india talking about oil pipelines by our sea zones or operating near our balochistan border is unacceptable to us and will need to be countered

China is different to india, we are on positive terms with them and we will aid them to grow their relationship with iran or Afghanistan, because we have no issue with them we hope china, iran the best

Yes iran is a sovereign country, but we are two muslim nations with a long history and we need to be mindful of each others security concerns and red lines.

Just as Pakistan should be mindful and oppose any action and hostility towards iran, iran needs to understand our emnity with india

No one is saying iran should not trade with india or anyone else, at the end of the day they have citizens who need money and food and this takes priority

But india talking about oil pipelines by our sea zones or operating near our balochistan border is unacceptable to us and will need to be countered

China is different to india, we are on positive terms with them and we will aid them to grow their relationship with iran or Afghanistan, because we have no issue with them we hope china, iran the best

just like you and china .. Iran got no issues with India.. they are dealing with us in their own land... you don't have right to dictate red lines for them... Iran and India is on positive terms.. suddenly you guys stressing these muslim brotherhood.... after pakistan territorial waters rest will come into International waters... anyone can use these waters except digging natural resources in the EEZ...

The thing is, this stuff isn't state-sanctioned. We don't have government officials ranting on about the evils of the Shias or Sunnis. We don't spend our time arming sectarian groups so they can wipe out other sects. We've begun killing our LeJs and ensuring that Shias in our country our protected. We're moving on. The past is behind us. Zarb-e-Azb is enough proof of that. Iran is still stuck in this time warp where the Great Satan, the Little Hook-Nosed Satan and the Bearded Wahabi Satan are all conspiring against itself.
And yet funny thing is , you bitch about how Iran is helping them in Bahrain , Iraq Syria and elsewhere . it just for a simple fact that they are being targeted by the same freaks of the world.

Lol, that's not it. Nothing at all like that. It's because Iran is sectarian minded. Why didn't the Iranians support Gaddafi, just like they supported Assad? Both were targeted by the hook-nosed reptilian Wahabi-Zionist American forces, right? Oh yeah, one was Shia and the other one?....
Why didn't the Iranians back the street protesters who were demonstrating in Syria during the early days of the Syrian revolution? You guys were disgusted by what Bahrain was doing to it's protesters. When Assad was torturing demonstrators in government building and shooting on the ground all that came from you guys was BS.

Sir your map is Outdated. as there is an increment of 150 Nm in Pakistan's EEZ.
and that's result when i draw pipeline on this picture. and it still clearly shows that this pipeline is crossing from Pakistan's EEZ ""IF"" the pipeline is as like above.
View attachment 252466

The second problem that could crop up is that the SAGE project hinges on an offshore gas compression station on Qualhat Seamount (Murray Ridge), about 300km from the Omani coast. The seamount could now fall under Pakistan’s control and the station can be set up with Islamabad’s approval, said officials.
. "mentioned in an article by The India Express" , which i posted earlier.

I am amazed how low the knowledge of PDF members is. Based on International laws, they can pass the pipeline through that region as well. It just needs to maintain a certain distance, defined by international law, from Pakistani coast. That's how many of international internet connecting cable are routed under the seas.

-------------------------------
Nevertheless, I am not positive about possibility of building such pipeline.

Based on International laws, they can pass the pipeline through that region as well. It just needs to maintain a certain distance, defined by international law, from Pakistani coast. That's how many of international internet connecting cable are routed under the seas.
Sir ! with all due respect.
IF you have some 5 minutes. Please read my previous posts where i said that I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE UN CLAUSE AND EEZ,, AND WILL READ ABOUT THIS. happy ??

I am amazed how low the knowledge of PDF members is.
and you still think that map was not Outdated ???

You still need Paks permission ... This idea isn't new... It was rejected by PAKISTAN in the 90s Aswell...

Oh really..... Under which Section and which Article of the relevant International Laws ??

and you still think that map was not Outdated ???

That Map is not the Law, quote the relevant International Law's Section and Article; please.

Back
Top Bottom