What's new

Assocham wants India to bypass Pakistan for gas pipeline with Iran

Oh, I fully do. You get that rating for branding a nation "supermacist terrorist", just because you support the narrative of West over the issue. When you bring in such stereotypical and might even I say bigoted and prejudiced labeling of others, then you get such a rating. If you are respectful in your disagreements and put up an argument instead of name calling, then you might even get a positive rating for it.

Try harder next time.

So Daneshmand, when are you going to neg rate these posts by your own brethern? If I remember correctly, you silently agree with all the insults dished by your own brethern but you get offended over a supremacist terrorist nation tag? Practice what you preach

Heard a saudi commander was sent to hell , is that true ? :lol:

bye bye F Face

Don't run away B!tches :lol:

lol , you're reasoning with a retard . he can't understand you so don't even bother bro :lol:

yeah :(

you owned him so bad . don't be so cruel buddy :(

OMG :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

i loooove you man :lol: you should be a comedian :lol:

Whoopsi , that HAD to hurt :lol:

little minions thought they could mess with them . this is what you get for being shyte stupid .

rest in hell like your brothers did in syria

:lol:

thats in your shitty culture mate . go bury your little girls alive , you bedouin .

very good news coming out of yemen .

our brothers are kicking some bedouin wahhabi rat's *** out there apparently .

good job

you dumb shyte , it has been recorded from TV by a handycam .

the "glitter" you mention is just a reflection of light from TV's surface :lol:

whatever helps you sleep better at night :lol: i just love to imagine your F-tard soldiers getting roasted left and right .

rest in hell ;)

Pakistan's positive view on Iran dropped by if you check the PEW polls. Only a few years ago we used to be around 70% but now we've dropped to 50%. I doubt it will be going any higher any time soon.

Its still generally high

There us alot if respect for turks and Iranians in Pakistan

But just like how they would expect us to remain neutral or not aid an enemy in hurting them, it would be apreciated that iran understands our red lines vis a vis india

In my humble opinion, this project will need to include Pakistan for many reasons. To the extent possible, Iran should not participate in projects and plans that result in Pakistan's isolation.

Iran should be wary of India's plans to isolate and checkmate Pakistan and should not become party to any such action.

Sensible post, but Iran should deal with India if it must but not expect Pakistanis to not be suspicious. Iranians should not see it as suspicion towards them but rather the other party, namely India.

Pakistanis are mostly positive about iran this can be backed up through polls

But our views about india are clear and you cannot expect us to stand by and allow a mortal enemy acess to oil or gas through or near our sea zones

I already know about the polls and have myself mentioned it several times on this forum

But you gotta realize that there is something called international law which all countries of the world are expected to abide with. Rest assured that Iran will not do anything with India which goes against the international law. The international law does not allow any pipeline to be built on territory of Pakistan without Pakistan's permission of course. Outside of Pakistan's territory, international law takes over.

Here may I add that personally like many other Iranians and the government of Iran, I would have loved to see the pipeline going through Pakistan and then onwards to India and China. That is why Iran had officially named this pipeline, the peace pipeline. But unfortunately, Pakistan is not interested to build the pipeline.

And doing trade with another nation is not a crime. Pakistan has a multi-billion dollar trade with India. In addition to this trading, Pakistan remits over 4.6 billion dollars per year to India, a huge amount indeed: India top 3rd country to send remittances to Pakistan - Daily Pakistan Global

So expecting others not to have any trade with India while Pakistan itself is trading with India is a bit how shall I put it, ... mmm, ... hypocritical.

What the heck? This whole genocide in Sudan which resulted in 400,000 deaths and 2.5 million displaced...nothing more than a Western conspiracy? Agh, silly me! Once again, bamboozled by those sneaky Westerners trying to make me hate some insignificant third-world state for no particular reason.

Those numbers are unsubstantiated. And you know it. They broke up a Muslim nation using flimsy charges. The killings are still continuing in breakaway land. In fact per West's own reports the newly independent state is a failed one. Now you coming here and labeling a whole nation "supermacist terrorist" was uncalled for. How would you feel if someone called Pakistan a "supermacist terrorist" country because of what had happened in Bangladesh? It is called principle of fairness.

Anyways, this is going way off-topic. And this is it from my end.

I already know about the polls and have myself mentioned it several times on this forum

But you gotta realize that there is something called international law which all countries of the world are expected to abide with. Rest assured that Iran will not do anything with India which goes against the international law. The international law does not allow any pipeline to be built on territory of Pakistan without Pakistan's permission of course. Outside of Pakistan's territory, international law takes over.

Here may I add that personally like many other Iranians and the government of Iran, I would have loved to see the pipeline going through Pakistan and then onwards to India and China. That is why Iran had officially named this pipeline, the peace pipeline. But unfortunately, Pakistan is not interested to build the pipeline.

And doing trade with another nation is not a crime. Pakistan has a multi-billion dollar trade with India. In addition to this trading, Pakistan remits over 4.6 billion dollars per year to India, a huge amount indeed: India top 3rd country to send remittances to Pakistan - Daily Pakistan Global

So expecting others not to have any trade with India while Pakistan itself is trading with India is a bit how shall I put it, ... mmm, ... hypocritical.

Pakistans trade with india is miniscule

We are not asking you not to trade we are saying they are our enemy and we have ongoing hostilities with them so any indian activities in and around our borders (chabahar) and sea zones is going to be looked at with suspicion and as a security risk that needs to be countered

Pakistans trade with india is miniscule

We are not asking you not to trade we are saying they are our enemy and we have ongoing hostilities with them so any indian activities in and around our borders (chabahar) and sea zones is going to be looked at with suspicion and as a security risk that needs to be countered

If 4.6 billion dollars only in remittances per year to India from Pakistan is minuscule per your standards, then I guess you are from another planet and certainly not from Pakistan whose entire economy is 250 billion dollars. And what Iran does inside Iran is Iran's business. Just like what Pakistan does inside Pakistan is Pakistan's business.

Those numbers are unsubstantiated.

Unsubstantiated =/= Nothin' happened!

Now you coming here and labeling a whole nation "supermacist terrorist" was uncalled for.

I'm labeling the elements Iran was supporting as supremacists. The terrorist term was used for the Palestinian militant organisations.
. How would you feel if someone called Pakistan a "supermacist terrorist" country because of what had happened in Bangladesh?

Irrelevant. Iranians have said worse anyway.

Unsubstantiated =/= Nothin' happened!

I'm labeling the elements Iran was supporting as supremacists. The terrorist term was used for the Palestinian militant organisations.

Irrelevant. Iranians have said worse anyway.

You are trying hard to derail this thread. And I am not interested to hear from you anymore. So now you join the bunch who are on my ignore list and do not get any replies from me.

If remitting 4.6 billion dollars is minuscule per your own standard, then I guess you are from another planet and certainly not from Pakistan whose entire economy is 250 billion dollars. And what Iran does inside Iran is Iran's business. Just like what Pakistan does inside Pakistan is Pakistan's business.

Sure but aiding our mortal enemy

Who has occupied a muslim state
Elected a hindu extremist with the blood of thousands of muslims on his hands
A state with rising hindutva extremism

Is serious business, ignoring our security concerns forces us into a position where we have to obstruct or counter any development you will destroy any positive feelings the vast majority of Pakistanis have for iran

Sure but aiding our mortal enemy

Who has occupied a muslim state
Elected a hindu extremist with the blood of thousands of muslims on his hands
A state with rising hindutva extremism

Is serious business, ignoring our security concerns forces us into a position where we have to obstruct or counter any development you will destroy any positive feelings the vast majority of Pakistanis have for iran

Rest assured that no such thing will happen. Pakistan security will not be threatened by Iran, as it is not in Iran's interest to be neighbor with the most or second most populous nation on earth. So a successful Pakistan is in national interest of Iran. But paranoia should not be encouraged or allowed . Iran would consider to sever its trade ties with India only if Pakistan did the same. Or for that matter the rest of Muslim world. For example UAE does more trade in one year with India than Iran does with India in several years.

Pakistan's positive view on Iran dropped by if you check the PEW polls. Only a few years ago we used to be around 70% but now we've dropped to 50%. I doubt it will be going any higher any time soon.

Iran is still viewed very positively in Pakistan. The dip is due to the constant Iranian overtures to India.

The international law does not allow any pipeline to be built on territory of Pakistan without Pakistan's permission of course. Outside of Pakistan's territory, international law takes over.

Pakistan maritime territory extends into its continental shelf in the Arabian Sea according to the international law. The proposed Iran-India gas pipeline would have to go around Pakistan's maritime territory.
550c8f79b8280.jpg

Last edited:
This guy is a potential terrorist and suicide bomber . i don't want to sugar coat it and i'll explain why in a short .

1- he is a hater :he says Iran is mocking prophet mohammad (PBUH) by making movies . this is interesting . you know why ? because he has NOT seen the movie yet . the movie just hit the screens 3 days ago in Iran and it's yet to get an international unveiling . his assumption is based on the fact that Iran is a shia-predominant country and thus we hate Islam and the prophet more than them juice .

now this get more interesting knowing the fact that Prophet mohammad (PBUH) movie is the most expensive and sophisticated movie any Islamic country has created yet .

Another question : Iran makes movies to change the world's opinion about Islam , what do you do ? what do you do to promote Islam ?

of course daily bombing and terrorism are not exactly the best means to promote sth . not if you live in 21 century .

you've gotta ask yourself this : if let's say an american citizen comes to pakistan , how are you going to convince him to change his/her religion ? what will you show him in your country that has this capability ?

2- he is ignorant : he says that Iran has no muslim friend . funny thing coming from him , you know why ? because pakistan's best friend is China & USA . they provide Pakistan with whatever Pakistan has today : it's means to defend itself , it's infrastructure , it's economy , .....

Pakistan has nothing without China and US . now these 2 countries are not exactly what you call Islamic country , are they ?

another question that can be raised is that what muslim allies does pakistan have besides KSA ? the same KSA that beheads pakistani nationals and treats them like shit ? name 5 muslim countries or Islamic groups that are ready to fight a war for Pakistan . nah , name 5 allies of pakistan in the region .

here is a hint : you've got none . you're all alone . funny thing , the only thing that is providing a means for you to thrive in the region is Iran . all your other neighbors hate your guts .

no dear , Iran has lots of muslim allies . don't you worry .

@Daneshmand @Serpentine @rmi5 @kollang @mohsen @Arminkh @The Last of us @rahi2357 @2800 and others

Hate + Ignorance = Terrorism

i'm sorry that this might hurt , but i just needed to clarify my position towards these terrorists after all the time i read their posts
I will ignore your humbug.
1. Prophet (PBUH) did not allow or ask any pictoral rememberance of Him.
This is not the recommended way of preaching Islam, not even in 21st century and wont be in 41st century.
The best way to preach Islam is the way Prophet (PBUH) used Himself. That is to be an example by Practicing Islam and word of mouth or actually talking to pepople.
You have thousands of movies on Jesus and christianity and millions of pictures. But Christianity is going down, not up. You see more pigeons in churches than people.
So that should be good indication for Shia Iean,that movies wont propagate Islam,no matter how good a movie you make.

My other question still stands. Which muslim country Iran is on good terms with? None.

Prophet (PBUH) did not allow or ask any pictoral rememberance of Him.

I have seen the depiction of men that many Shia regards as Hazrat Ali, Hazrat Imam Hassan and Hazrat Imam Hussain. Even in Turkey the ghulat Alevis have photos that they regard as Hazrat Ali. I have not seen any depiction of Prophet Muhammad.

You guys got "Allah," on your flag , but make mockery of Holy prophet (PBUH) by making movies and are more friends with non muslim countries than any muslim country.
Name me one muslim country Iran is friends with?

I wish it was like what you said, but unfortunately it is not like that. Muslim countries are indeed the biggest enemies of Iran, but Iranian government is always after satisfying these muslims. To put it in a nutshell, that's basically the root of all problems of Iran.

Muslim countries are indeed the biggest enemies of Iran

Really !! Iran supports Armenia against Muslim Azerbaijan; Armenia, Greece and Cyprus against Turkey and India against Pakistan. I have seen Iranian posters here with Iran and Cyprus flags.

Back
Top Bottom