What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

Power sharing ? Any such agreement is usually struck between equals and not between a govt and its employees . As for Institutional feedback ? Thats much welcomed but decision making should solely rest with the civilians in charge.

Civilians like who Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, Bilawal, Shabaz, Maryam? This is the problem, We dont produce quality leadership in Pakistan.

And in Pakistan the military is independent from the government, as is the judiciary. These 3 powerful institutions need to work with each other to make a powerful Pakistan.

Civilians like who Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, Bilawal, Shabaz, Maryam? This is the problem, We dont produce quality leadership in Pakistan.

And in Pakistan the military is independent from the government, as is the judiciary. These 3 powerful institutions need to work with each other to make a powerful Pakistan.
Military 100% corrupt
Courts 100% corrupt.
Parliament 100% corrupt
Average Pakistani family 150% corrupt.

So please carry on

Last edited:
Do not post rubbish about me or I will put an end to your hypocritical charade. Stick to topic and do not add fuel to fire with BS conspiracy theories.

If a moderator doesn't have the capacity to face criticism, he is unfit to be a moderator. Moderators of this forum are not standing at the border, and you're not listening to anti-Pakistani voices. Refrain from showing your anger here. If you cannot face criticism, stand back. Non-participation or silence is an option for such a people.

Trolling

If a moderator doesn't have the capacity to face criticism, he is unfit to be a moderator. Moderators of this forum are not standing at the border, and you're not listening to anti-Pakistani voices. Refrain from showing your anger here. If you cannot face criticism, stand back. Non-participation or silence is an option for such a people.
bro dont engage this mod. ignore it.

Today we have reached a point that.
1. Army is clearly against Pakistan. By army I mean top brass and not the brave jawaans.
2. PEMRA is a mouth piece of the establishment and enemy of the people.
3. Midnight courts are the enemy
4. Police that button charge and shell peaceful people are teh enemy.
5. Politicians like zardari his gay son. Shareefs all need to be exterminated as they are 100% the enemy.

6. PDF staffer that keeps giving negative ratings is also the enemy of Pakistan and against free speech.

Now anyone that's defending the above is against Pakistan
Sorry my brother totally wrong conclusion, the conclusion we reached is there are two Pakistan. One is for the elites that includes top generals, bureaucrats, judges, top industrialists basically those who have the power and second Pakistan is for common man of Pakistan ...

The person who are defending the first Pakistan are beneficiary of the system ... the system by which rich are getting richer and poor are getting poorer ...

Evidence is all around you ,,, same statement against army chief by atizaz ahsan had different response in comparison to Azam Swati despite both being from same profession similar age bracket ...

Lets settle this in GHQ.
You think that I need to do that? Do not underestimate my authoritative capacity. I showed you leniency the last time you stepped out of the line. I will send you off for a long time this time if you talk rubbish about me. I am consistent and logical in my views. I have always cautioned against promotion of narratives and political experiments that continue to undermine Pakistan. A country either learns from its mistakes and pulls itself out from the mess it finds itself in or it falls part. But there are too many dangerous duffers at the helm and Public is fed with usual BS to divert attention from their power games. Sensible discourse is lacking in all platforms.

Your problem is that you do not address a post on merit but shift to attack the person. You see international conspiracy in everything that is bad that happens in Pakistan but I am telling you that there is no shortage of bad apples in Pakistan. You have little idea about how bad Pakistani politics is on the ground.

Post but do not provoke. If an argument comes your way, handle it with grace and not BS.

A country either learns from its mistakes and pulls itself out from the mess it finds itself in or it falls part. But there are too many dangerous duffers at the helm and Public is fed with usual BS to divert attention from their power games. Sensible discourse is lacking in all platforms.

there is no shortage of bad apples in Pakistan. You have little idea about how bad Pakistani politics is on the ground.

If an argument comes your way, handle it with grace and not BS.

Hear hear.

*Small correction its not country that learns but the institutions.

Only judiciary is independent. never in any civilized society military is indepenedent of superrior

Wow. Here is wishing imran khan and other injured a speedy recovery and hoping Pakistan will avoid further bloodshed as a nation.

Back
Top Bottom