What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

Very poor analysis, I would say. If a long distance sniper is used, army is implicated immediately. On the other hand, some random guy shooting him from close range is more easy for media to be manipulated into blaming political parties.

Also, this assumes that the pak army will be afraid to make him a martyr - The past killings of popular leaders by them seems to suggest that they prefer to kill first, then contain the reaction with brutality.

Very likely the army had a hand in this.

PS: Getting shot in leg is not a small thing, femoral bleeding kills faster than a gut shot.
Guy thinks that 8 people were shot more then 20 bullets by single guy with gun who was wrestled pretty quickly

Yes agreed, but you are saying that out of risk of death operation should not be carried out against cancer and patient should die slow death from cancer?

The treatment must never be worse than the disease, and it must include the informed consent of the patient, if I understand the analogy correctly as you intended.

If a moderator doesn't have the capacity to face criticism, he is unfit to be a moderator. Moderators of this forum are not standing at the border, and you're not listening to anti-Pakistani voices. Refrain from showing your anger here. If you cannot face criticism, stand back. Non-participation or silence is an option for such a people.
Are you new on this forum? Check my statistics and tell me. I have made peace with numerous posts that I do not wholeheartedly agreed with.

Mods are also members and can choose to respond to any post in any thread. They are particularly good at identifying bad posts.

Mods including myself have given much Freedom of Expression to all members on this forum. But some members have taken undue advantage of this liberty. Military bashing is through the roof lately. I have seen utterly disgusting posts about Pakistan Army and still showed leniency in my Moderating activities. Reason is that I do not believe in holy cows and completely endorse the importance of promoting constructive critism. But there is a limit to acceptance of bad contributions.

OP is Anti-American hypocritical British Mullah. He have "attitude problems." Bhaita WEST mein aur bakwaas suno iss ki. Apni hypocritical patriotism ko apnay pass rakhey woh. Nobody buys it here in Pakistan.

I will support literally anyone who fights against khaki rascals. Pakistan army is anti State and rotten from top to bottom they are a cancer
Yaar i know rightly that emotions are high. But lets not conflate Pakistan Army with a top few within it who have brought us to this level.
We should find a way to reform and protect this institution. It is essential to our survival. We should fight to protect Pakistan Army not destroy it.

Back
Top Bottom