What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

Imran bahi, your anger and protest aside, I am sad to see you have posted this photo of a true Pakistani Hero:
1667594288835.png

It is easy to mock anyone in uniform you disagree with, but if you or most people on PDF or Twitter knew what this brave son of the soil has sacrificed for his country, you would remove that image.

The rest is up to you.

BTW since you are a doctor, what would have been the result of the bullet wound in the same place had it actually ruptured the artery?
Brother any rupture of the femoral or ant.tib (front of shin) post.tib (back of shin) artery is almost always fatal unless treated immediately.

Example:

Last edited:
Imran bahi, your anger and protest aside, I am sad to see you have posted this photo of a true Pakistani Hero:
View attachment 893181

It is easy to mock anyone in uniform you disagree with, but if you or most people on PDF or Twitter knew what this brave son of the soil has sacrificed for his country, you would remove that image.

The rest is up to you.

Please do share.

And as I said yesterday too, a distinction does need to be made between the army (fighting force, built up of soldiers and officers who have proven themselves in combat and other ops over the years and laid sacrifices), vs the establishment (the political player). One should not be ridiculed because of the actions of a select few.

Brother any rupture of the femoral or ant.tib (front of shin) post.tib (back of shin) artery is almost always fatal unless treated immediately.

Example:

Thank you for the info. Had this happened, things could have been very different. Wohi baat, Allah nay jisay bachana hota hai bacha leta hai.

Mean while DGISP is "Jelously protecting corruption" of Major JARNAIL faisal

Not jealously, 'jealousy' :P

I don't even know what that word means in the context. Banda proof read hi kar leta hai press release.

Please do share.

And as I said yesterday too, a distinction does need to be made between the army (fighting force, built up of soldiers and officers who have proven themselves in combat and other ops over the years and laid sacrifices), vs the establishment (the political player). One should not be ridiculed because of the actions of a select few.

Thank you for the info. Had this happened, things could have been very different. Wohi baat, Allah nay jisay bachana hota hai bacha leta hai.

Not jealously, 'jealousy' :P

I don't even know what that word means in the context. Banda proof read hi kar leta hai press release.
Brother, he comes from a long line of soldiers three in his own family embraced shahadat, his efforts not only in counterinsurgency but was part of the team that rescued a high profile foreign national saving the country from severe embarrassment.

Like I said, unsung heroes who the nation knows nothing about.

Imran khan went off to expose corruption of politicians. He ended up exposing corruption of establishment as well! We were literally blind to what vultures us Pakistanis were keeping dear! He single handily exposed all the Mir jaffars in our lines! From Judiciary, to bureaucracy, to politicians and military! All dirty eggs have been exposed at once!

This is both a rehmat of Allah Taala and a test for the nation! Its now or never! We must win our country back from these selfish pricks, US lap dogs and DHA hungry rabid dogs. Off course, army is a huge institution and not all people are corrupt. There are doctors, engineers, people whose role is strictly limited to professional capacity, people who are crucial for our defence. But then there are these velay generals who play bridge, smoke, drink and plan politics, our fight is against all bastards who have an agenda other than Islam, Pakistan, Pakistanis and constitution of Pakistan.

Nation is now well aware, we need to deep overhaul of the complete set up. Military included, there are no reforms without military reforms!

Brother, he comes from a long line of soldiers three in his own family embraced shahadat, his efforts not only in counterinsurgency but was part of the team that rescued a high profile foreign national saving the country from severe embarrassment.

Like I said, unsung heroes who the nation knows nothing about.

Just like 1 fish is enough to spoil the pond. And when that is the biggest one there is no justification.

1667596241994.png

BTW - I'm thinking to open a thread in BD section and offer absolute and unconditional apology to Bangladeshis for what bastard children of East India Company did to them, any me bashing them for over decade on this forum. They have proven that the are more intelligent than us, that's why they're first to form Muslim League, and also first to realize that these East India Company executives are wrong numbers hence fought for their freedom.

Last edited:
Well, they don't promote traitors and criminals to be their services chiefs.

I think that on unfortunate demise of IK, PTI would divide and fragmentize.
Sam manekshw was best general india had .
After events in 71 , there was a constant chatter in high circles of delhi as to when he was about to take over the reins of power ..
He was popular among civilians and much loved by his soldiers.
One day indra gandhi called him to her office.
She confronted him directly about his intentions, sam manekshaw outrightly denied even thinking about a military take over. For time being even the PM was good with his answer.
But , it's another issue that his pensions were stopped for a long time, and when he passed away, he was not even given state funeral and not a single dignitary from Indian government attend his funeral.

Also, during 50s, he was asked by vk menon the defense min about his opinion on some higher officer and whether he should be removed , he declined to comment and instead said that Civil government should not interfere in how army works .
Tomorrow same defense minister will ask his own juniors thier opinion of the sam manekshaw, thus institution of army will be broken.
Now vk menon being the man he was , tried tooth and nail to get manekshaw out of the army on the charges o treason because apparently manekshaw had a large portrait of Robert Clive in his office and no portrait of a indian leader .
And reportedly during a party he said that some Indian king rode tattu instead of real horses .
These were two reasons, on which he was to be dismissed but then Chinese came and it was vk menon who was removed from his post and Nehru died shortly after .

View attachment 893183

BTW - I'm thinking to open a thread in BD section and offer absolute and unconditional apology to Bangladeshis for what bastard children of East India Company did to them, any me bashing them for over decade on this forum. They have proven that the are more intelligent than us, that's why they're first to form Muslim League, and also first to realize that these East India Company executives are wrong numbers hence fought for their freedom.

It takes big man to know committed error

I had same feeling when I saw election results prior to war

Even USA does not want IK or Arshad Sharif dead. These generals are silencing every voice only to save their own skin.

There is need we citizen of Pak should request Biden that we are willing to do what ever US wants and there is no need of pak army. Atleast we could save billions of $ we are spending unnecessary in defense when we have to do anything what US wants. We would also get rid of these Generals.

It's right time we complaint these generals to their real bosses i.e. US administration.
Pakistan is being arabised

Back
Top Bottom