What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

1667591486938.png

If IK dies unnaturally - is there a leader in PTI capable enough to carry on his legacy?

Same can be said of PDM
I am not arguing mate , its not an argument but a genuine concern for the country that if someone f up and the guy is no more

Is there another man in PTI, Pakistani nation can get behind and carry on his work for our country?, this is my first concern

PTI blocked Lahore?- but Lahore is under their government so what's the point?
No, it is actually not under thr control. There control just extends to municipality works.
They can't get FIR registered for thr leader. Which I understand. Mafia's control is deep into the system

The problem is quite straight forward.
The Pakistani establishment given its operating structure can in large measure be controlled by a total of 4-5 people.

A few days ago I was talking to a retired (G), and I raised the question, why isn't the institution doing anything. His response was simple. That is not the way the Army works and was almost annoyed at my question. Majority of the military and agencies are pro-IK. But given the nature of how they operate there is nothing that can change what we are seeing today.

Second, IK is making a big mistake. For some reason he thinks the answer is with Voldermort. It is not. It is Voldermort himself who is front and center in this entire process. Looking towards Bajwa to solve this issue, or hold people within the institution accountable is seriously naive. I really think for IK there is more to it, like giving Bajwa an off ramp, and that IK does really believe he can impress on Bajwa morals, ethics and the right thing to do. IK is more an idealist, academic and philosopher than a realist politician.

IK was being informed since last (21) July (confirmed first hand) on what Voldermort was up to (we were seeing some close and critical appointments were going to yes men - not the best men). Voldermort was creating a stronger groundwork where he could do certain things, without feeling much institutional inertia. IK did not listen, and thought he could talk Bajwa out of it. He failed. At the end of it, looking at the Army when it is the Army's script at play puts the entire nation in this tough spot.

Finally expecting the CJP to do anything is another misfire. Nothing will come of that. CJP is just a kettle top, kept by the establishment to let some steam off here and there in order to make certain the entire system does not collapse. CJP and the Courts are worse than even the Executive branch and expecting any grace, or backbone from them is again a failure of understanding the malaise and rot that exists in Pakistan.

I think we are looking at a potential failure of the entire system. Bad days ahead.

Absolutely agree on all points. Even if the generals below show great discontent, the COAS needs 3, at most 4 people by his side. And the COAS remains the COAS until he last day of his tenure, no ifs and buts. Whatever you do, fauj chalti usi ki ungli par hai.

As for the meeting in July, what if I tell you that a 2 star was in contact with NS since Aug of '21?

I am not arguing mate , its not an argument but a genuine concern for the country that if someone f up and the guy is no more

Is there another man in PTI, Pakistani nation can get behind and carry on his work for our country?

Not at the moment. Future may produce one.

BTW since you are a doctor, what would have been the result of the bullet wound in the same place had it actually ruptured the artery?
Femoral artery if cut can potentially kill a human in few minutes due to loss of blood.

In ML it won't be beneficial for anyone bcoz they don't have any political capital on which to cry.
It will be for Bajwa & CO, and political parties of PDM as we know Martial Law needs political backing as well; NS family, Mullah Diesel, PPP all are beneficiaries of previous ML, but even than they have the audacity to criticize previous ML and portray themselves as the victims of Military Rule

For history we know after 3-5 years of Martial Law Amr always need Political support so who would be more suitable for Army other then political parties of PMD IF a new Martial Law is imposed ...???

Secondly for the next 3-5 years IK would be busy with Martial law administration and Political parties of PDM will not have to worry about court cases or trivial issues like social & economic development of the country.

So Unless GHQ is ready to sell nuke to save country.
That stage would come ONLY IF nuclear capability with Pakistan would be tolerated by International Community

In extension, Bajwa might hang on but resentment and hatred for army will increase exponentially to a breaking point.
Army is already at its lowest possible point in term of popularity among the masses, Bajwa & Co. is not looking for the interest of Nation or the interest of the Institution Institution but their own survival and survival of their political puppets.

The ML will only make matters worst for state itself.
Obviously but who cares about the State Interests

I do think that PDM wants martial law so they can have political martyrs mantra. But realistically who will buy this?
Martial Law will clean their slate in every manner and would provide them a political exist without the fear of facing IK in Politics or in elections. it suits them

Last edited:

I really want to know which enthusiastic and bright officer, a G2 Ops or a CO or whoever, presented this idea to his superior to put a friggin APC on the road.

100 banda tha yeh max, aur tum logon nay APC sarak par khara kar dia hai?

This either shows they are totally stupid right now, or they don't give two hoots about optics.

Imran’s allegations against institution absolutely unacceptable, uncalled for: ISPR​

Military’s media wing says army will ‘jealousy’ safeguard its officers and soldiers no matter what

Correction:
Military’s media wing says army will ‘jealousy’ safeguard its officers and soldiers no matter what they do and whatsoever actions they take.

Not only institution

CIA and Americans actually and that is what matters

Bilawal aur Murad Ali shah used to go to USA again and again on "private visits" till last year

I created a thread about it

Ab nahi ja rahai private visits par USA

Sarai private kaam ho gaye in k jo ab nahi ja rahai??
Bhai Army Khuta nasal dek ker bharti ker ti hai ....

"America being a Dog loving nation have more established institutions and procedures to determine the suitable dog the owner needs"

Back
Top Bottom