What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

Because when you become powerful in Pakistan then many international players want to control you or else you will be dealt with.
What to do when the foreign powers use your own military by spending dollars to control good leaders?

It will be for Bajwa & CO, and political parties of PDM as we Martial Law needs political backing as well NS family, Mullah Diesel, PPP all are beneficiaries of previous ML, but even than they have the audacity to criticize previous ML and portray themselves as the victims of Military Rule

For history we know after 3-5 years of Martial Law Amr always need Political support so who would be more suitable for Army other then political parties of PMD IF a new Martial Law is imposed ...???

Secondly for the next 3-5 years IK would be busy with Martial law administration and Political parties of PDM will not have to worry about court cases or trivial issues like social & economic development of the country.

That stage would come ONLY IF nuclear capability with Pakistan would be tolerated by International Community

Army is already at its lowest possible point in term of popularity among the masses, Bajwa & Co. is not looking for the interest of Nation or the interest of the Institution Institution but their own survival and survival of their political puppets.

Obviously but who cares about the State Interests

Martial Law will clean their slate in every manner and would provide them a political exist without the fear of facing IK in Politics or in elections. it suits them

Sir I disagree on ML. I know u will be much better informed on what ur talking. But in simple words it's either my way or the highway according to GHQ.
And if todays press conference is any hint. They have set themselves on collision course. I thought they were trained to handle suicide bombers but they never fail to fail.

1667592977558.png

Bhai Army Khuta nasal dek ker bharti ker ti hai ....

"America being a Dog loving nation have more established institutions and procedures to determine the suitable dog the owner needs"

Even the dear(or former) enemy india is miles ahead when it comes to institutions.

Well, they don't promote traitors and criminals to be their services chiefs.
I read somewhere a long time ago I don't really remember where exactly. Indian Army General Officer Commanding in Chiefs wanted to talk how paranoid they were about their PM. The Story is from the 50s When one of them needed to talk about Nehru he took his colleague to a boat ride so they could talk Openly without fear of IB reporting to Nehru about them.

Last edited:
I read somewhere a long time ago I don't really remember where exactly. Indian Army Chiefs (Indian Army has Different Commands with all 4 star Officers Leading them Their COAS just chairs their committee). The Story is from the 50s When one of them needed to talk about Nehru he took his colleague to a boat ride so they could talk Openly without fear of IB reporting to Nehru about them.
3 star officers head all indian commands be it army navy or air force

4 star head only service branches

Back
Top Bottom