What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

BAJWA must tell poeple , JARNAIL PIYARA ANKHO KA TARA

YA people of Pakistan

bajwasfavourite.png

CORRUPTFAISALJARNAIL.png

Devil's advocate? I agree with you. How many times I have said that the military is the root cause of Pakistan's lack of social development, its poverty and its lost generations for the future? About 551,331 times. And counting. And that is just on PDF. :D

The entire Army is NOT the enemy of the people. I do not care what you think. The correct thing must always be said, if one has integrity. I hate the officer corps for what they do to destroy Pakistan's institutions so that they can rule with impunity, just to be clear.
I agree and support this argument :-).

Haji Baghlol has messed it up badly, first time the regime change was a failure with people uprising against it.

Goes onto show only the duffers of certain class who cannot reason, who cannot ask questions, who cannot do critique and who cannot think pragmatically are selected in the Army and Yes men are promoted to top ranks with US approval, even to PMA doesn't makes them any wiser, yes to Sandhurst grooms them to wield power.

Again the US will pick a yes man, a stooge/snitch, a crook and an incompetent person, a person that can be manipulated as the Chief.

Last edited:
BAJWA must tell poeple , JARNAIL PIYARA ANKHO KA TARA

Mir Bajwa is persistently telling the people of Pakistan that he doesn't give a damn to Pakistan or it's people. Pakistan can go to hell, as far as he is concerned. If we fail to understand his unequivocal and unambiguous message, it is our fault, not his. He has openly demonstrated his treason, thuggery and corruption.

Sher Leader
Khassi Qaum (mujhay shamal ker kay)
Phir tu Kaptaan ka jumla ghalat sabit ho gaya, kay sher leader geedarr quom ko sher bana dayta hai aur geedarr leader sher quom ko geedarr bana dayta hai

Back
Top Bottom