What's new

Assassination Attempt on Imran Khan: One Killed, Multiple Injuried Including Imran Khan - 11/22

Is that why the Army saved thousands of Pakistanis in the recent floods?

To play devils advocate. If the army didn't consume 50% of resources and the ones at the top were not able to plunder without any repercussions, not to mention overlooking their appointed politicians corruption, perhaps Pakistan wouldn't be in the sorry state it is today?

So let's recap the government response:

1- Rana Sanaullah compaers an assassination attempt to heckling.

2- Maryam Aurangzeb says confession agayi hai to case closed.

3- Kh Asif thinks it's a PTI conspiracy since he didn't see any bullet wounds on IK or any first aid given to him. (This was said on the floor of the assembly)

4- Saad Rafique thinks the same and pins this all on PTI.

Tells you all you need to know.

Let's see:

1. This was murder and attempted murder, without a doubt.

2. That confession is not the end of the case.

3. IK's injuries are real. I absolutely trust the expertise of Dr. Faisal Sultan, whom I know, love and respect greatly.

4. Another lying jackass.

Anything I missed? :D

To play devils advocate. If the army didn't consume 50% of resources and the ones at the top were not able to plunder without any repercussions, not to mention overlooking their appointed politicians corruption, perhaps Pakistan wouldn't be in the sorry state it is today?

Devil's advocate? I agree with you. How many times I have said that the military is the root cause of Pakistan's lack of social development, its poverty and its lost generations for the future? About 551,331 times. And counting. And that is just on PDF. :D

Hear yourself .

Parroting same narrative as Indian army does on Kashmiris .

The entire Army is NOT the enemy of the people. I do not care what you think. The correct thing must always be said, if one has integrity. I hate the officer corps for what they do to destroy Pakistan's institutions so that they can rule with impunity, just to be clear.

Last edited:
So let's recap the government response:

1- Rana Sanaullah compaers an assassination attempt to heckling.

2- Maryam Aurangzeb says confession agayi hai to case closed.

3- Kh Asif thinks it's a PTI conspiracy since he didn't see any bullet wounds on IK or any first aid given to him. (This was said on the floor of the assembly)

4- Saad Rafique thinks the same and pins this all on PTI.

Tells you all you need to know.

They all have to change their speeches as they prepared the actual ones pinning hope on the assassination of Khan, planned with precision.

So this is the reason they are comming with incoherent, mindless diatribe and speeches.

The actual speech got changed just as the narrative of that fake decoy attacker was changed at the last minute.

So this is the reason they are comming with incoherent, mindless diatribe and speeches.

As if the rest of what they say is not equally incoherent and mindless, even with their best prepared efforts? :D

Army's Priority

YE JANRAIL , KOI UNI CORN NAHI

Kuch kiya hoga iss ne

People of Pakistan Demand full inquiry on the character of this JANRAIL ? Why was his named mentioned by Imran Khan ? Together with Rana Sana and Showbaz

JANRAIL piya , Ya Pakistani Qoum Piyari ?

bajwasfavourite.png

Last edited:
If not all, at least, most are.
We were fed a narrative all our lives , we wore the army uniform as kids we saluted common soldiers and done Dua for there safety and victory everytime and they turned there big guns on us . 😞

This is shocking it hurts we have no protection India fires a missile and no action but the big weapons come out for the common Pakistani .

The drones were used to kill Pakistanis
License was given to America to kill Pakistanis
Citizens were shipped out and sold to Americans without evidence many many were killed with Pak Army blessing .

Now the tanks are pointed at the common man .

Yea, fired to United Nations!
For anyone who thinks the UN picks dont know how these appointments happen.
The UN approaches its member nations, and asks for recommendations for certain positions. It is the GoP that puts forward names that the UN picks from. For particularly loved ones - only one or two names at best are given.

Imran Khan's popularity is based on these 4 core factors.

1. He decided to stay in the country and fight with his people rather than run away from the country like Nawaz Sharif and Benazir. Historically, every single PM after being ousted left Pakistan. That was IK's best ever masterstroke.

2. The way the nexus btw the Establishment and the corrupt marionette elite was badly exposed and the way the most beloved institute protected these criminals.

3. Unnecessarily and utter non-sense statements and press conferences of the military directorates and fake media campaigns against Imran Khan

4. Establishment installed internationally known criminals who are responsible for Pakistan's current situation either economically, financially, or systematically because of their 4 decades of worst politics.

At last, the assassination attempt to kill Imran Khan is indeed the biggest blunder of PDM/Establishment. The incident now made him immortal in the political spectrum. Before it could've been possible that he would lose sooner or later but now, after the failed assassination attempt, everyone knows his popularity won't go anywhere even for the next 12 months. Now he and his party are fully capable to defeat this entire nexus in the next elections.

I was updating in real time on this thread.
Later, I logged off and it was a wise decision seeing so much harassment later on.

I handed out negative ratings to mainly people wanting death of opponents or targeting state institutions (mostly directly. Many of the tweets shared should be taken into account with poster history to know what the post is implicating)
I also handed them not to manipulate but due to lack of moderation in the thread.
As we are following the news, IK named Maj Gen Faisal Naseer and SS with Rana Sb and still left out Gen Bajwa and DG ISI. He is only doing constructive criticism and do not want to target the whole army. Now, I am all for it, but users here target whole institution and abusing individuals who even IK do not suspect which comes under violating law.

Never did I give a negative rating or reported a post for disagreement.
A narrative no matter how popular does not mean it is factually correct or right. We have posters here sharing wrong photo of generals endangering innocent people just because they are too blind in hate. I would rather argue that moderation is too lenient despite PDF rules being broken simply because of the popular narrative.
Curse political opponents all you want but I will still speak up for army as an institution simply because minus the ESTABLISHMENT who messes up, the majority are innocent people who risk their lives.

P.S: I just hope moderation can improve and not succumb to popularity at the cost of facts.

P.S.S:
Some old posts to calm people down. I think I was misunderstood by most and only a handlful of users including @PakSword were kind enough to not go all gullu butt on me.

Special thanks to @iLION12345_1 for expressing exactly what I want to convey.
The other thread where I posted has been deleted, understandably.
There was a rather long message I typed there, I believe that encompasses what you, I and several others have been trying to say about how Anti-Army the populace has suddenly become.

Is there some way to copy and paste it here?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom