What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

You don't sit between mainland India and us, but we aren't overrun with Biharis. In fact, there is a large number of folks from the north-east. And once there are more cultural and economic ties with other ASEAN states, they will compare notes with us and find that we have one problem in common - unwanted refugees who specialize in running fake Indian restaurants.

Could not make much sense of this post. Questions on bold parts:

us: who?
we: who?
there is: where?
there are: where?
us: who?

What you don't understand, Desert Fox, that these illegals are not patriot Bangladeshis reclaiming their Lebensraum.
Then perhaps you can enlighten me as to who exactly they are and what is their motive behind immigrating and settling on indian land, taking india jobs, and causing all of this ethnic unrest if indeed they are responsible for it, and above all who's letting them in, why are they letting them in, and above all what's taking them so long to take notice and solve the problem?

Perhaps outside the desert, it takes creatures of the desert fractionally longer to register thoughts and concepts. Never mind. Let us walk through the logic.
Perhaps i should change my username to a species of animal found exclusively in Assam, maybe then i'd understand a whole lot better?:lol:

These are people fed up with life in Bangladesh who want a better life for themselves, and astonishing to say, find it in India. Other than if they have their brains dribbling down their pants, why should they exchange the relatively better quality of life that they have acquired by a painful re-location to a different country for the mess they scrambled out of in the first place?
Then they are patriotic indians?? If they are working hard then i'm sure they are contributing to local economy and infrastructure?

Solution is there, its playing out right now in Rakhine State of Myanmar. A push backed by the government forces will send the illegal scum running back to their hole.
But a similar action by the indian state and army would tarnish india's image as the Worlds Largest Democracy and Secular State, won't it? Thing about Myanmar is that it doesn't really have a good image as a responsible government or country, however india is seen by many (including US) as a responsible power, rising "superpower", you don't want to lose those titles, and some indians hold that dear.

As for Delhi becoming new Dhaka, I think there is a good chance of pigs starting to fly before that happens.:lol:
Perhaps, but never rule out the possibility, especially if we take into consideration the current scenario. Who would've thought 10 or 20 years ago that Assam's demographics would drastically change in favor of Bangalis?

I am going to agree with you. But I find RSS to be big mouth. I was in touch with them. Their words don't get converted into action. May be this is their chance to show. I hope they would do something this time.

Wow guys I wasn't expecting this :no:. What will the RSS cadres do over there??? Is it going to be the same thing what they have done in Gujarat, Orissa and very recently in Andhra Pradesh...

All hail "Bangladeshi illegal immigrants", the new "Muslim Demographic Invaders".:lol:

Its all allegation and pure speculation about 30-50 million illegal Bangladeshi's. Stop your borders and bring evidence to our govt. that they are from Bangladesh. If you cannot prove your bs theories, quit whining in pdf, as if it will make a difference.

I think asad71 is correct in his assertion that Indian intelligence agencies have instigated both of these coordinated riots in Myanmar and North East states, one after another, to dehumanize and scapegoat Muslim inhabitants of these two places.

Wow guys I wasn't expecting this :no:. What will the RSS cadres do over there??? Is it going to be the same thing what they have done in Gujarat, Orissa and very recently in Andhra Pradesh...

RSS has always been engaged in doing relief work in these sort of situations. Where state fails to provide the relief amenities, its the RSS cadres that reaches there first.

Haven't you guys put a fence all around the border? Then how come you're still blaming immigrants?

Remember back the 1980 Neelie massacre, when Bodo tribesmen killed 3000 Bengali Muslims? They were also illegal immigrants?
Yupp they were!!!

Assam was already separated from Bengal in 1874. They had plans about these years and decades
ahead of muslims. At the time of partition 52% of tripura were muslims but they took it as well.
Not to forget about orisaa and bihar. They even tried to take shylet by rigging the votes of the
referendum , it only by Allah(swt) grace that we got the territory but even then they took
Karimganj. Imagine what would status of us shyletis had been if they managed to take shylet.:rolleyes:Bikhari hoie thaka lagto hoikane. We don't have our historic lands that we had in 1757 under nawab shirajudhoulla.

The only thing that confuses me about bangladesh is, it is an Islamic country whose identity is based on a hindu language and it's history.

I see immense hypocricy in this thread alone. Try to figure out guyz. Wheen afgans riot pakistani land, then afgans are wrong.
When burma genocide immigrants they are wrong but when muslims in assam who have migrated from bangladesh massacre the inhabitants then they are right.

Are all muslims like this only? I mean do you guyz value logic and rationalism or only the fact that some one whos muslim is right no matter wht the ground reality is?

I see immense hypocricy in this thread alone. Try to figure out guyz. Wheen afgans riot pakistani land, then afgans are wrong.
When burma genocide immigrants they are wrong but when muslims in assam who have migrated from bangladesh massacre the inhabitants then they are right.

Are all muslims like this only? I mean do you guyz value logic and rationalism or only the fact that some one whos muslim is right no matter wht the ground reality is?

truly hypocrisy ...when pakistan talk about Afghans you guys say thay we put afghanistan in that position so we should take care of them.....how ever you forget that india created mukti bahini which resulted in military operation and hence the refugees ,,.....immense hypocrisy indeed.

You got us wrong... We are not saying illegal immigrants massacring your people is right. We just want to know whether they are really BDeshi's or not, because Indian govt has always lied to its people to not start Hindu-Mslim riots.

truly hypocrisy ...when pakistan talk about Afghans you guys say thay we put afghanistan in that position so we should take care of them.....how ever you forget that india created mukti bahini which resulted in military operation and hence the refugees ,,.....immense hypocrisy indeed.

Werd!:disagree:

Haain ? Arre we created (infact powered) Muktibahini to tackle then genocide done by urdu speakers on bangla speakers. We never gave them green card or H1 visa to come and take refuge in India. Infact if west pakistani army wont have gone horny raping and massacring so many bangladeshis, the whole sh!t refugee problem wont have occured. Bangladeshis flew their country then to escape from urdu tyranny. NOW CORRECT ME IF I AM MISQUOTING HISTORY.

But who on earth has given muslims from bangladesh the right to come to some other land and start killing the inhabitants. Its not that bodo guyz started all this in name of antimuslim sentiment.

We have clear picture of how bangladeshi refugees after making stronghold in assam now are trying to takeover the land from bodos in the name of change in demographics.

Now this indeed is hypocricy. isnt it ?

Haain ? Arre we created (infact powered) Muktibahini to tackle then genocide done by urdu speakers on bangla speakers. We never gave them green card or H1 visa to come and take refuge in India. Infact if west pakistani army wont have gone horny raping and massacring so many bangladeshis, the whole sh!t refugee problem wont have occured. Bangladeshis flew their country then to escape from urdu tyranny. NOW CORRECT ME IF I AM MISQUOTING HISTORY.

But who on earth has given muslims from bangladesh the right to come to some other land and start killing the inhabitants. Its not that bodo guyz started all this in name of antimuslim sentiment.

We have clear picture of how bangladeshi refugees after making stronghold in assam now are trying to takeover the land from bodos in the name of change in demographics.

Now this indeed is hypocricy. isnt it ?

There is another thread on IB and RAW role in bangladesh.... please read and come back....

P.S no one even knows whether they are Bangladeshis are not......

You got us wrong... We are not saying illegal immigrants massacring your people is right. We just want to know whether they are really BDeshi's or not, because Indian govt has always lied to its people to not start Hindu-Mslim riots.

Its obvious. instead of my saying anything, its better you see the before 1971 muslim population in assam and today. the whole pack of muslim population is bangladeshi. No one can deny it.

No ideologically i am in favor of any kind of immigration but only and only in name of a better and safe life. for bangladeshi poor, India is a land of opportunity. they live the indian dream just like we indians live the american dream.

But when something of this kind happen, it really frustrating and it is incidents like this that give muslims a wrong name all over the world.

Hope they shudnt be exploiting the inhabitants. they are here to earn a better life. live peacefully.

I can understand your excuse that in 1971 Bangalis immigrated to india as refugees due to West Pakistani Army's persecution of Bangalis, but what about the past 40+ years that Bangalis have been migrating to india? There was no West Pakistan Army persecuting them in the past 40 years neither is there any now.

Back
Top Bottom