What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

There is another thread on IB and RAW role in bangladesh.... please read and come back....

P.S no one even knows whether they are Bangladeshis are not......

Ha Ha. U definitly shudnt say NO ONE. ask a localite who is from assam. Whatever he says will mean truth coz he has been on the crime location.

RSS has always been engaged in doing relief work in these sort of situations. Where state fails to provide the relief amenities, its the RSS cadres that reaches there first.

Indeed they reach every place quite quickly and I very well know what kind of 'relief' work they do. Just one year back when some of these 'relief' workers were being transported into a riot hit town in Andhra Pradesh, unluckily their vehicle(truck) was found to contain 'relief materials' like Sickles, Swords etc... Poor guys must have boarded the wrong vehicle:cry:

Ha Ha. U definitly shudnt say NO ONE. ask a localite who is from assam. Whatever he says will mean truth coz he has been on the crime location.

So if we say bomb blasts in Pakistan are India's doing you should believe us as we will be speaking from 'Crime location'.

The statement of such people is biased with personal guilt of involvement in riots, Hate towards Muslims, And the violence which is not new in these tribes.

I can understand your excuse that in 1971 Bangalis immigrated to india as refugees due to West Pakistani Army's persecution of Bangalis, but what about the past 40+ years that Bangalis have been migrating to india? There was no West Pakistan Army persecuting them in the past 40 years neither is there any now.

Haan yaar. when did anyone said thats ur mistake. Its our democratic govt's (read secular) play safe attitude that came into picture.

Also as i said. immigration isnt bad. coz even you are an immigrant. temme, why r u in USA? to earn an awesome life. Not to increase muslim population and then one day force your ways on a foreign land. hope u got my point. :)

So if we say bomb blasts in Pakistan are India's doing you should believe us as we will be speaking from 'Crime location'.

nice one. but thats all part of diplomatic games. if you try to be rational and believe the truth, u being a pakistani will be able to temme better which afgani in pakistan is an inhabitant and which one is a refugee but we indians cant. dont u agree?

The statement of such people is biased with personal guilt of involvement in riots, Hate towards Muslims, And the violence which is not new in these tribes.

Nahi yaar, its not by some random guy with a hack in his hand sh!ting hatred for muslims. its by the local media too. Now we all know, local politicians, media all know what the demographic facts are. I am not here to prove my point that u cant reject. U can always find 100 ways to deny a logic. Its a fact that bangladeshis have been pouring into india due to pourous border. Its logical too depending on the comparative quality of life and job opportunities in India than in Bangladesh.

But again my point is not that why bangladeshis are here. My sole point is why bangladeshis who are now Indian citizens after so many years are creating problems? Just coz now they are in good numbers and have a good say in politics? where are the claim of 'muslims being a peacefull sect all over the world and are only on the taking side worldwide?'

Not only indian bengali muslims brother. Any type of muslim in india can't be indian according to these "secular" Indians. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds. The bodos are bunch of hostile tribes used to start this riot to kills muslims nothing else. NE wants independence from Delhi's rule. The Bodos don't like mainland Indians either.

Ecjhactly.........Now better go off to sleep and leave the discussion to sane and informed members. increasing your post count can be done in many other ways. :D

Wait, but how can you tell the difference between accents? They all sound the same to me.

Just like a south asian is 'pakee' for british and 'indian' for Americans. You cant find the difference as you regards them only as bengali muslims. but assami muslim has localite assami flavor in his language. Do tour assam someday. u wud get da difference.

The only thing that confuses me about bangladesh is, it is an Islamic country whose identity is based on a hindu language and it's history.

Off topic:

Bangla/Bengali is as much a Hindu language as much as Malay or Bahasa Indonesia is, in other words, although the origin is Sangskrit and Pali, it has transformed along the way. Majority Bangla speakers are Muslim. About 170 million (145 in Bangladesh, including diaspora and 25 in India) out of a total of about 250 milllion Bengali speakers are Muslims, that is about 65-70%.

Also Bengal was under Muslim Turkic Sultans since 1200 AD before Mughal took over in about 1600 AD. The East India Company took over Bengal in 1757. So for the last 800 years ethnogenesis of Muslim Bengali people is very much related to Islam and Islamic world expanded by Persianized Turkic and Turko-Mongol peoples, of which it was a frontier border region. I would recommend reading this book about Islamization of Bengal:
The Rise of Islam and the Bengal Frontier, 1204

Bengali language retained its own script due to decision of early Turkic Sultan's who chose this route for practical reasons. But script for languages are changeable. Examples:

Turkey: Arabic -> Latin (Turkified)
Central Asia: Arabic -> Cyrillic
Uighur: Arabic -> English -> Arabic
Korean: Chinese -> Hangul
Vietnamese: Chinese based Chur-nom -> Latin/Portuguese (Vietnamized)
Tagalog: Baybayin -> Latin (Spanish influence)
Malay -> pallava/Tamil -> kawi -> jawi (arabic based) -> Latin/(Dutch influence for Indonesia and British influence for Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore)

Usually a spoken language is a living language, the written script can be changed without a huge effort. To prove this point, all of us can easily and naturally write a spoken language using another script. Examples:

English: My name is kalu_miah
Bengali: Amar nam kalu_miah
Hindi: Mērā nāma kalu_miah hai
Chinese: Wǒ de míngzì shì kalu_miah
Korean: Nae ireum eun karu_miah imnida
Japanese: Watashino nam aeha karu_miah desu
Vietnamese: Tên của tôi là kalu_miah
Russian: Menya zovut kalu_miah
Malay: Nama saya adalah kalu_miah
Indonesian: Nama saya kalu_miah
Turkish: Benim adım kalu_miah olduğunu

It might be an interesting idea to develop a Latin version of Bangla script, not to replace the original Bangla script, but as a supplement, specially for computer users and expats, who understand the spoken language, but not the written script.

Wait, but how can you tell the difference between accents? They all sound the same to me.

Can be distinguished district by district. Want a demo on a broader level?

All hail "Bangladeshi illegal immigrants", the new "Muslim Demographic Invaders".:lol:

Its all allegation and pure speculation about 30-50 million illegal Bangladeshi's. Stop your borders and bring evidence to our govt. that they are from Bangladesh. If you cannot prove your bs theories, quit whining in pdf, as if it will make a difference.

I think asad71 is correct in his assertion that Indian intelligence agencies have instigated both of these coordinated riots in Myanmar and North East states, one after another, to dehumanize and scapegoat Muslim inhabitants of these two places.

Tell the Burmese that.

LOL Bangladeshis create 10s of threads on Burma riots and now crying river when their illegal immigration gets highlighted in another riot.

I do remember the felani case where the same hypocrites created a big drama when she was clearly killed crossing the fence. These pole vaulters think its their right to walk into India.

And whats with the delusional behavior when confronted with your unwanted scum, you guys go bananas and start posting about greater bangladesh? Get your heads examined.

Indeed they reach every place quite quickly and I very well know what kind of 'relief' work they do. Just one year back when some of these 'relief' workers were being transported into a riot hit town in Andhra Pradesh, unluckily their vehicle(truck) was found to contain 'relief materials' like Sickles, Swords etc... Poor guys must have boarded the wrong vehicle:cry:

Any source??

Rightly said "Not all are born with the same heart...", not all are stubborn enough to follow something just for the sake of following it, many do question it and try to seek truth and then when they find the truth they accept it. Plz read real history, this conversion by Sword theory has been debunked hell number of times....!

By revisionists and marxists whose only goal in life is to super-impose a pro-invader image on Indian history.

It makes all the more fun when people deny the "conversion by sword" (outta shame, guilty feeling) when the first one to do the same was one MBQ. Anyway I cant fault you for parroting what they teach you..but today, with all the internet, and stuff, dont expect others to buy your bullcrap.

If we are to look at this from a strategic perspective (indo-Pak and Sino-india rivalry), i think its safe to conclude that this situation (B'deshis taking over North Eastern india) is a good thing for Pakistan, China, and B'desh, while its a not so good thing for india.

No hard feelings to our indian friends, its just business, nothing personal.:D

Hey that's not going to happen.

Pardon me saying this - but the indigenous North Easterners in India dont respect the Bangladeshis even as much your Punjabis or Pathans did at the height of Op.Searchlight and would just massacre them at the first given chance. It is only the Congress Govt that is standing between the illegal Bangladeshis and death.

So if the situation becomes a bit more volatile and political pressure piles on the Government of Assam they will just wash their hands off the illegal Banggladeshis and that means only one thing - expulsion or culling off the illegals in Assam.

What I mean to say is - hold your horses please :D

Be careful my friend, such a thing would tarnish the reputation of the World's Biggest Democracy.:rolleyes:

A democracy is supposed to take care of its own citizens - Bodos are our own and not the bangladeshis.

The tribals of NE are one of the most vicious in the whole world and you are talking about skinning them..What a joke.

Not to mention they are armed with a variety of guns courtesy the former insurgent movements.

They are playing divide and rule, trying to create division between our North East brothers and Muslims there. In the long run both are strategic allies to liberate North East states from "mainland" imperialism. This is pre-planned. And what is this Indian internal matter doing in Bangladesh section?

As if you people have good relations with North east people. Don't forget lot of people in BD are immigrants from UP,Bihar during partition.
These days the lands of Assamese are claimed by these illegal immigrants. The lands which belong to temples, various organizations of our North east people have claimed by the immigrants and these days Assam is looking like a mini BD with conjestion. It is sad to see once vibrant state with its rich culture and self sufficient is having sudden increase of population and downfall of literacy and average income levels.
What will the North east people do, Greet these Illegal immigrants with flowers. It was the congress vote bank politicians who has done this damage by not even following the Supreme court orders of India.
Had it is not been the Congress Politicians this kind of Violence would have escalated along time ago. The biggest threat to North east states is this illegal immigration.

Assam and tripura should have been rightfully given to PAK back in 1947 as they were majority muslim but hindus drove them out by massacring them indiscriminately. The congress fagots even took karimganj in shylet even after we won it via referendum that Hindus tried their best to rig. Now these shameless morons are killing their own bengali citizens and calling them "illegal bangladeshis" and at the same time claim to be suckular.What a bunch of winning hypocrites and barbarians these indians are.:bad:

A BD talking in behalf of their Master with stockholm syndrome :rofl:

Any Bangladeshi claiming NE as their brothers and greater Bangla, should know that, the language they speak is not theirs first of fall.
The country they live in is a country not theirs but donated by India...
So stop dreaming..

Back
Top Bottom