What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

Do I smell sarcasm?
Lol, i'm not really a sarcastic person.

When the Bangladeshis will realize that they can not be survived against the boro's,then they can easily cross the kokhrajhar-alipurduar border and come to north bengal..and then the problems will begins in north bengal..after that they will go to Bihar,UP,Jharkhand ect ect and create problem..coz this Bangladeshis have a habit of that..my question is why the GOI is behave like a $h!t??
I think now the time of GOI to remove all immigrant from our country and make the country clean..

Its too late for that, there's already millions of them in india now, more than 20 million+ and growing. The only way you can get rid of them IMHO is to just give the territories the Bangali immigrants occupy to Bangladesh. Who's going to remove 20 million people? And where are you going to relocate them to?

If you ask me, this is a much bigger threat to india than China and Pakistan put together. Perhaps all of that money india is spending on weapons for a "two front war" (which is highly unlikely) should be allocated to finding a solution to this problem.

And as i said before, if india loses chunks of its territory to Bangali immigrants demographically and eventually physically then good news for Pak and China, it'll be like Bangalis avenging 1971 for Pakistan by themselves (thanks Bangla bro's:tup:).

I'm just giving two perspectives in my posts; One as a Nationalist and the other as india's adversary. No hard feelings, right??:cheers:

Whats Haseena's take on this?

Thundering silence.

Why would she create problems for herself and her country by taking a public posture on yet another case of illegal Bangladeshi immigrants? Their government has a difficult time as it is, with Bangladeshi immigrants and job-seekers seen as pests in the entire arc from Saudi Arabia to Singapore? Have you gone through the thread where Imran Khan (of PDF, not the famous politician) goes ballistic about Bangladeshis in his location of work?

The best Indian minds join heads and are trying to find a solution to the problem.

Can't read all this schmuck. My head spins.

Good luck to you guys. wake me up when you arrive at a consensus and outline your conclusions.

We can then start or lets say re-start the thread to make the plan. :)

Dont try to be Bangladeshi. Stay as Bengali and why should we care about Indian Bengali. There is no Bangladeshi in India.

Why we want to play with BDesh, Only Mayanmar is now these playing with BDesh. Kicking them out of its land.

I support deployment of RSS cadres in those areas. Under no circumstances we can let bangladeshis have a upper hand. If Bangladeshish got away with this after creating so much trouble, not only it will give them a huge moral boost but it will also be a shame on our soverignity.
Its between us(indians-bodos) and them (bangladeshish).

That is extreme. I would always recommend doing it within the laws and democratic norms. Protest for implementation of Assam Pact signed by the Govt. of India. As per the terms, anyone who came to Assam after 1-1-1966 is deemed as illegal. Anyone who came before 1-1-1966 should be identified. So if GOI is sleeping on it, force the hand of the GOI. But that can't happen for the next few years. But I am optimistic things will change as middleclass becomes more powerful in terms of votes. And there will be for sure nationalistic feelings running high in these kinds of situation(as they are more aware of the situation than the avg. poor people) and GOI can't ignore their feelings.

It is becoming increasingly suspicious that Indian Intel incited this for some ill motive against BD. Otherwise such riots don't just occur, and go on and on.

Lmao, so after all the chest thumping and brow beating, the blame falls on Indian Intelligence agency!

Its too late for that, there's already millions of them in india now, more than 20 million+ and growing. The only way you can get rid of them IMHO is to just give the territories the Bangali immigrants occupy to Bangladesh. Who's going to remove 20 million people? And where are you going to relocate them to?

If you ask me, this is a much bigger threat to india than China and Pakistan put together. Perhaps all of that money india is spending on weapons for a "two front war" (which is highly unlikely) should be allocated to finding a solution to this problem.

And as i said before, if india loses chunks of its territory to Bangali immigrants demographically and eventually physically then good news for Pak and China, it'll be like Bangalis avenging 1971 for Pakistan by themselves (thanks Bangla bro's:tup:).

I'm just giving two perspectives in my posts; One as a Nationalist and the other as india's adversary. No hard feelings, right??:cheers:

Do you also prescribe the same solution for the Afghan Migrants in Pakistan? Give the areas to Afghanistan?

As I said earlier when push comes to shove you ll see Rohingya 2.0 in India. These illegal migrants might be a big group in some bordering areas but they are the runt of the society. A few million is nothing when you compare it to 1200 Million Indians. We can flush them out whenever we want.

The situation is relatively better this tonight. Curfew has been strongly implemented. Only one reported violent incedent in our area yesterday. But still very tense. For all the haters hindu and muslims are jointly patrolling at night to protect the refugees and ward off miscreants who wants to destroy the peace.God please keep peace.

That's a bullshit post.

And why would the BD government verify and confirm them as Bangladeshi? To take them back and have to cope with them? If they were coping with them in the first place, the road-repairer outside my house wouldn't be speaking with a thick Bangladeshi accent. Nor would there be boat-loads of people being turned away by BD border guards on the Arakan border.

Wait, but how can you tell the difference between accents? They all sound the same to me.

Do you also prescribe the same solution for the Afghan Migrants in Pakistan? Give the areas to Afghanistan?

As I said earlier when push comes to shove you ll see Rohingya 2.0 in India. These illegal migrants might be a big group in some bordering areas but they are the runt of the society. A few million is nothing when you compare it to 1200 Million Indians. We can flush them out whenever we want.

Afghan migrants arent majority in any region... Its hard to see difference between pushtun and afghani

and besides your arguement is pretty stupid considering UN grants them refugee status

What you don't understand, Desert Fox, that these illegals are not patriot Bangladeshis reclaiming their Lebensraum. Perhaps outside the desert, it takes creatures of the desert fractionally longer to register thoughts and concepts. Never mind. Let us walk through the logic.

These are people fed up with life in Bangladesh who want a better life for themselves, and astonishing to say, find it in India. Other than if they have their brains dribbling down their pants, why should they exchange the relatively better quality of life that they have acquired by a painful re-location to a different country for the mess they scrambled out of in the first place?

I support deployment of RSS cadres in those areas. Under no circumstances we can let bangladeshis have a upper hand. If Bangladeshish got away with this after creating so much trouble, not only it will give them a huge moral boost but it will also be a shame on our soverignity.
Its between us(indians-bodos) and them (bangladeshish).

I am going to agree with you. But I find RSS to be big mouth. I was in touch with them. Their words don't get converted into action. May be this is their chance to show. I hope they would do something this time.

There is no room here for communalist organizations.

Fortunately for us the Afghans only number around 1 million registered and 3-5 million unregistered, their numbers are too small to secede any land from Pakistan. They're all scattered in around Pakistan but most live in the Tribal areas and Karachi, not to mention they have similarities with local culture on top of being Muslims so not too difficult for them to assimilate, most of them haven't even seen Afghanistan and are under the ages of 18 and 20.

However, even then if they tried to take over they'd fail miserably, but i'm sure having seen their own country's current state the last thing they'd want is to join it (true story).

I was only giving you a solution i thought viable for your country's situation since you want to get rid of them ASAP. Unless of course if you're planning to go Stalin on those 20+ million (and growing) Bangali immigrants, which in my opinion (rather fact) would not be good for india's image as the Worlds Biggest Democracy.

I don't think other indians will take part in such an endeavor unless they themselves start feeling the heat, which usually is the case. But by the time they do feel the heat i'm certain it'll be too late and Delhi will be New Dhaka.

However, even then if they tried to take over they'd fail miserably, but i'm sure having seen their own country's current state the last thing they'd want is to join it (true story).

I was only giving you a solution i thought viable for your country's situation since you want to get rid of them ASAP. Unless of course if you're planning to go Stalin on those 20+ million (and growing) Bangali immigrants, which in my opinion (rather fact) would not be good for india's image as the Worlds Biggest Democracy.

I don't think other indians will take part in such an endeavor unless they themselves start feeling the heat, which usually is the case. But by the time they do feel the heat i'm certain it'll be too late and Delhi will be New Dhaka.

Solution is there, its playing out right now in Rakhine State of Myanmar. A push backed by the government forces will send the illegal scum running back to their hole.

As for Delhi becoming new Dhaka, I think there is a good chance of pigs starting to fly before that happens.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom