What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

Can anyone tell me the ground situation in the trouble areas there ?
Who has the upper hand now ?
I have heard RSS cadres are also on its way there.

Can anyone tell me the ground situation in the trouble areas there ?
Who has the upper hand now ?
I have heard RSS cadres are also on its way there.

If it's true I strongly oppose that. This is an ethnic riot so far. There are 22 other tribes in Assam, even they are not involved, let alone the other 60% Hindu population of Assam. I definitely don't want to see this turning to a Hindu-Muslim riot which might be a bigger loss, not just for the state but for the whole country at large.

Probably during partition in 1947 initially the plan was to cut Bangla following 1905 partition when Assam was in East Bangla. Later decision was changed and NE was adjoined to india. shunsi je suhrawardi re bottle khawawe kaaj ta shomadha korano hoise...tini abar bottle premi silen to :tongue: .

Shomadha? That's the way they spell it in Jeddah these days?

Yes, roll on the floor all you want, but look at the map, if we didn't sit between "mainland" India and North East states, they would be over run by Bihari and other poor Indians from all over India. It is the physical isolation because of Bangladesh that is their biggest long term protection against getting inundated by demographic invasion from India. That is why Bangladesh will never give you transit, whatever we gave you so far, will be reduced to a minimum once Hasina is gone.

We very much want and support that you hurry up with that 4 lane freeway to ASEAN so North East states can connect and create more cultural economic ties with ASEAN states, instead of getting connected with "mainland" India.

You don't sit between mainland India and us, but we aren't overrun with Biharis. In fact, there is a large number of folks from the north-east. And once there are more cultural and economic ties with other ASEAN states, they will compare notes with us and find that we have one problem in common - unwanted refugees who specialize in running fake Indian restaurants.

If it's true I strongly oppose that. This is an ethnic riot so far. There are 22 other tribes in Assam, even they are not involved, let alone the other 60% Hindu population of Assam. I definitely don't want to see this turning to a Hindu-Muslim riot which might be a bigger loss, not just for the state but for the whole country at large.

Yes sir..i fully agree with that..

what could be the solution, when Bangladesh let Rohingyas died, its evident it won't take back these illigal immigrants even in extreme cases.

It's a bullshit allegation mate.
Please read post 17.

Thanks

That's a bullshit post.

That's what I thought. :tup: Thanks for the confirmation.

If they really are Bangladeshis, then all India has to do is provide their name, so that the BD Government can verify if they really were born in Bangladesh.

But India can't do that.

And we all know why.

And why would the BD government verify and confirm them as Bangladeshi? To take them back and have to cope with them? If they were coping with them in the first place, the road-repairer outside my house wouldn't be speaking with a thick Bangladeshi accent. Nor would there be boat-loads of people being turned away by BD border guards on the Arakan border.

I support deployment of RSS cadres in those areas. Under no circumstances we can let bangladeshis have a upper hand. If Bangladeshish got away with this after creating so much trouble, not only it will give them a huge moral boost but it will also be a shame on our soverignity.
Its between us(indians-bodos) and them (bangladeshish).

what could be the solution, when Bangladesh let Rohingyas died, its evident it won't take back these illigal immigrants even in extreme cases.

When the Bangladeshis will realize that they can not be survived against the boro's,then they can easily cross the kokhrajhar-alipurduar border and come to north bengal..and then the problems will begins in north bengal..after that they will go to Bihar,UP,Jharkhand ect ect and create problem..coz this Bangladeshis have a habit of that..my question is why the GOI is behave like a $h!t??
I think now the time of GOI to remove all immigrant from our country and make the country clean..

I support deployment of RSS cadres in those areas. Under no circumstances we can let bangladeshis have a upper hand. If Bangladeshish got away with this after creating so much trouble, not only it will give them a huge moral boost but it will also be a shame on our soverignity.
Its between us(indians-bodos) and them (bangladeshish).
I am going to agree with you. But I find RSS to be big mouth. I was in touch with them. Their words don't get converted into action. May be this is their chance to show. I hope they would do something this time.

Whatever the solutions might be a Hindu-Muslim riot is not one of them. The best possible remedy right now is to stop the infiltration all together and then there has to be a political will to solve the issue. The situation became so grim because these illegals got political protection from the successive governments. You might want to check out the IMDT act by the Indira Gandhi govt and see how ridiculous was the identification process in it. This act which was scrapped by the Supreme Court a few years ago is a clear evidence of political protection. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_Migrants_(Determination_by_Tribunal)_Act_(IMDT)

Back
Top Bottom