What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

So all Bengali Muslims in India are now called Bangladeshis? So that is where the 30 or 50 million illegal Bangladeshi myth comes from.

A background should be conducted for every Bengali Muslim about their point of origin.

They are even found in southern states of Kerala & TN. Who are you trying to deceive.

They are migrants from Indian states like West Bengal, who knows? Your citizens, you figure out where they are from. Don't point finger at us.

They are even found in southern states of Kerala & TN. Who are you trying to deceive.

You are dilusional as you already made 33% of the population of a state as Bangladeshi. I am not surprised seeing some different looking people (Muslim) be branded as Bangladeshi.

A background should be conducted for every Bengali Muslim about their point of origin.

Its your country its your people. You do background or shove in their back is purely your business.

Its the Bengalis who brought whole NE to standstill. There is no Bangladeshis there.

Ask any NE guy and why are they scared? I am talking because I know the fact. Bengalis will win any battle trust me.
Don't play the Bengali Card man. It has got nothing to do with being Bengali. Its illegal stinky B'Deshis from other side of the border. I want to see Bodos kicking each and every B'Deshis **** out of Assam. FYI I am a bengali too. It would be a pleasure to see your people getting kicked out of Indian territory.

All Indian members here .... dont you think that how much down we have to bring our standards when we have to discuss something with these lowlife BDs. Hatao yaaron ... sometimes i feel that the biggest blunder in history on India was to save these guys and help them to gain independence. Inki mentality hai aisi hai ... ye nahi sudharenge.

Who asked your help, Mujib family and his traitor league? They betrayed our whole nation and Hasina still doing it following Indian orders.

I am talking because I know the fact. Bangladeshis will win any battle trust me.

548525_401186029917832_1553536036_n.jpg

You are dilusional as you already made 33% of the population of a state as Bangladeshi. I am not surprised seeing some different looking people (Muslim) be branded as Bangladeshi.

A lot of Bengalis were arrested in Kerala for various crimes and later they confessed that they are Bangladeshis and not Indian Bengalis.

Who asked your help, Mujib family and his traitor league? They betrayed our whole nation and Hasina still doing it following Indian orders.

Dekha bhaiyon .... bola tha na ... jaao yaar apane apane ghar sone chalo .... inka kuch nahi ho sakta.

Push your govt. to do it and give our govt. the evidence, instead of spreading BS rumors started by Hindutva nationalist Islamophobes.

Nah!! i am a bengali as well as i live in district jalpaiguri which is in the Chickens Neck corridore and which is in NE india..so i know the tribes very well..they r very dangerous and i can assure u man that a tribes can beat any bengali at anyday..

We dont allow our people to carry guns. Guns are very much restricted in Bangladesh. There is a reason for it. If allowed 10 people can bring hell upon those so called tribes trust me.

Don't play the Bengali Card man. It has got nothing to do with being Bengali. Its illegal stinky B'Deshis from other side of the border. I want to see Bodos kicking each and every B'Deshis **** out of Assam. FYI I am a bengali too. It would be a pleasure to see your people getting kicked out of Indian territory.

Dont try to be Bangladeshi. Stay as Bengali and why should we care about Indian Bengali. There is no Bangladeshi in India.

Push your govt. to do it and then tell our govt. the result, instead of spreading BS rumors started by Hindutva nationalist Islamophobes.

May be people like me from South India may need it, but Bodos/Assamese/ Tribals in NE have first hand experience about the immigration problem. So I would rather support what they are doing.

@Indians : Yaar kuch to socho ... yahi din dekhana baki rah gaya tha ab .... ki hum in tukch insaanon se bahas karein ... LOL :-) Band karo ye thread ab ... Mods ???

A lot of Bengalis were arrested in Kerala for various crimes and later they confessed that they are Bangladeshis and not Indian Bengalis.

When they are brought to us they confess themselves as Indian. Something weird.

if ur house is flooded by unknown persons who are spreading filtthh in ur house and changing its environment,beating n looting ur family members..wat will u do?

Well, that's a hard one to answer, especially if one is taking into account india, the worlds biggest democracy. Which is one of the reasons why i'm in favor of Nationalists Governments. Personally i would want to avoid such a situation where the lives of millions are in danger due to mass immigration, as is now the case with india.

But from the perspective of india's rival this would be a good thing that india is being taken over from the inside out, from a Nationalist POV i do kinda feel sad for both the Bangalis and indians who have found themselves in this situation, who's only solution now is to either give up the land and cede it to Bangladesh (on the part of indians) or remove all Bangali immigrants by force, which will be a ugly situation.

All Indian members here .... dont you think that how much down we have to bring our standards when we have to discuss something with these lowlife BDs. Hatao yaaron ... sometimes i feel that the biggest blunder in history on India was to save these guys and help them to gain independence. Inki mentality hai aisi hai ... ye nahi sudharenge.
Yea man thats why it's our duty to make them understand where they belong - "6 feet under". I think we should do it with pleasure. This is the best time. Auqat dikhao do salo ko.

Back
Top Bottom