What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

No No actually we are really really afraid of this 5 footia vitamin deficient mighty race....

Bangladesh%20WR%202012.jpg

Then you are ignorant.. these people will not even piss in India.

Why should we expect any sympathy from BDs for Indians dying anywhere.

Because they are humans... Go to BD defence you will not see anyone boosting their ego about indian deaths

Its the Bengalis who brought whole NE to standstill. There is no Bangladeshis there.

Ask any NE guy and why are they scared? I am talking because I know the fact. Bengalis will win any battle trust me.

First of all use the correct term..Bangladeshis.There are a lot of Bengali members here who will take offence.

NE is working just fine. Some Bangladeshis stopped trains..but now partially resumed as for the bolded part we all saw how PA was killing you by the bushels during 1971 without any problem. So spare us the brain fart.

Because they are humans... Go to BD defence you will not see anyone boosting their ego about indian deaths

Why should I go there? Here I saw many examples of BDs gloating over the deaths of our BSF jawans and threatening more. So expect no mercy in return.

Bangladeshi will not even go there to piss. so keep your conspiracy theory to yourself.

They are even found in southern states of Kerala & TN. Who are you trying to deceive.

First of all use the correct term..Bangladeshis.There are a lot of Bengali members here who will take offence.

NE is working just fine. Some Bangladeshis stopped trains..but now partially resumed as for the bolded part we all saw how PA was killing you by the bushels during 1971 without any problem. So spare us the brain fart.

So all Bengali Muslims in India are now called Bangladeshis? So that is where the 30 or 50 million illegal Bangladeshi myth comes from.

Its the Bengalis who brought whole NE to standstill. There is no Bangladeshis there.

Ask any NE guy and why are they scared? I am talking because I know the fact. Bengalis will win any battle trust me.

Nah!! i am a bengali as well as i live in district jalpaiguri which is in the Chickens Neck corridore and which is in NE india..so i know the tribes very well..they r very dangerous and i can assure u man that a tribes can beat any bengali at anyday..

All Indian members here .... dont you think that how much down we have to bring our standards when we have to discuss something with these lowlife BDs. Hatao yaaron ... sometimes i feel that the biggest blunder in history on India was to save these guys and help them to gain independence. Inki mentality hai aisi hai ... ye nahi sudharenge.

Back
Top Bottom