What's new

Assam violence death toll rises to 21, shoot-at-sight order issued

I didn't got my answer

Does that mean you claim all terror acts by muslims as your own and islams legacy or their is a glitch like meetha meetha gup gup kadwa kadwa thu thu:rofl:

Yes the oldest iron pillar in world was made by mughals:rofl:

if your madarassa eye sees the world in its own color that doesn't makes world green :smokin:

BTW any contribution of mughals to human life enjoyment arts like sex ?

like which insults ?:rofl:

@shivajitheinvaderkiller (interesting name - you call shiva ji an invader and killer)

ha ha ha ...... enjoy being on this board.

Something which happened before partition and just after partition, over 60 years ago is your problem, not of Bangladesh's.

If you try to force return, Bangladesh will not or may not accept them. Then what.

WOW ......... throw them back into Bangladesh. Lets see if Indian government has the guts to do this. Easier said than done.

Are you expecting us to take their permission before throwing them off our land ?

It started in 1971.

If it was me I will put them in huge gulags. May be they can be used for making our NE railway.

As I said before , GOI don't have any guts. The only guts shown here are by Bodos.

OK ...... :)

Are you expecting us to take their permission before throwing them off our land ?

No. Ask your government to attack Bangladesh. Please do.

@shivajitheinvaderkiller (interesting name - you call shiva ji an invader and killer)

ha ha ha ...... enjoy being on this board.

are you leaving mr na(without)ssar(head) ? we are having a good comedy:rofl:

still waiting for your interesting answers :pakistan:

Convert under Pressure and violence?? Didn't you guys face violence if ancestors of Indian muslims faced it. How come you guys were lucky?? I would sympathize your ignorance. Ithihaas Patrika and Sanghi historians are of no great help dear...:no:

we may have faced them ! and trust me "chambal region" where i belong too is not an easy nut to crack . we were invaded but never ruled by invaders . our territories were ruled by "scindias" till 1947.

Convert under Pressure and violence?? Didn't you guys face violence if ancestors of Indian muslims faced it. How come you guys were lucky?? I would sympathize your ignorance. Ithihaas Patrika and Sanghi historians are of no great help dear...

Not all are born with the same heart..not all capitulate to threats of violence. Many do fight back. Infact they did fight back. They resist. Please read my signature..

Anyway let's not get offtopic.

Something which happened before partition and just after partition, over 60 years ago is your problem, not of Bangladesh's.

If you try to force return, Bangladesh will not or may not accept them. Then what.

WOW ......... throw them back into Bangladesh. Lets see if Indian government has the guts to do this. Easier said than done.

Don't wanna answer indian trolls. But answering you. We have been hearing this ' we should send back to bangladesh' for many years! You know, barking dog seldom bites! Yeah india tried to push in some muslims to Bangladesh during last Govt. regime. But BDR prevented this. I hope Kalkata people remember the incident.

Don't wanna answer indian trolls. But answering you. We have been hearing this ' we should send back to bangladesh' for many years! You know, barking dog seldom bites! Yeah india tried to push in some muslims to Bangladesh during last Govt. regime. But BDR prevented this. I hope Kalkata people remember the incident.

BDR is dead, BGB is competent and BD is now ruled by RAWAWAMY..May be we have a chance this time.

BDR is dead, BGB is competent and BD is now ruled by RAWAWAMY..May be we have a chance this time.
India will never do it. I will tell you the reason. Any aggression from india towards bangladesh will result in decreased popularity of pro india groups in Bangladesh. This mean rise of pro pakistan group which india doesn't want. You guys will have to tolerate bangladesh, sorry to say!

India will never do it. I will tell you the reason. Any aggression from india towards bangladesh will result in decreased popularity of pro india groups in Bangladesh. This mean rise of pro pakistan group which india doesn't want. You guys will have to tolerate bangladesh, sorry to say!

And what exactly does this pro-Pakistan groups will do to India? May be support some NE insurgent groups...but most of them have a problem with illegal immigration. If GoI can fix this they will fall in line.But you are true that India will not do it bcs we have baless Govts.

Again its ironical that Bangladeshis still have soft spot for a country aka Pakistan that in effect colonized you and killed BDs by the bushels.

I love your whole "crouching tiger, hidden dragon - i'm harder than you think - don't underestimate me" aura that you seek to present. Snap out, sir. There is no hidden strength or some extra muscle that BD can threaten us with.

By virtue of its sheer size and strength, india has the luxury of taking little joes like BD for granted. There's nothing that you guys can throw at us, that we can't gift wrap and send back with love.

Stop pretending to be powerful, all of us here know that it's pure gas. Save your tough talk for the likes of Myanmar. You guys don't have enough of anything to feature in the same league as india. Your just not same in the weight class. It would be like pitting a super flyweight like Floyd Mayweather (however good he might be) against a heavyweight like evander holyfield or george foreman or mike tyson. A first round KO is what you'll get.

I love your whole "crouching tiger, hidden dragon - i'm harder than you think - don't underestimate me" aura that you seek to present. Snap out, sir. There is no hidden strength or some extra muscle that BD can threaten us with.

By virtue of its sheer size and strength, india has the luxury of taking little joes like BD for granted. There's nothing that you guys can throw at us, that we can't gift wrap and send back with love.

Stop pretending to be powerful, all of us here know that it's pure gas. Save your tough talk for the likes of Myanmar. You guys don't have enough of anything to feature in the same league as india. Your just not same in the weight class. It would be like pitting a super flyweight like Floyd Mayweather (however good he might be) against a heavyweight like evander holyfield or george foreman or mike tyson. A first round KO is what you'll get.

YOu tried to push some Muslim back in 2000 and we completely sealed our border. Do you know what that mean by SEALED border? You just cant even push a fly through it. Its called Bangladesh. So live with it and keep on fighting Bengalis. We are just enjoying the show.

How much benefit we have got frm BD till now?i think we wasted resources by creating you.
we take your citizens and they destabilize us n change the demography and you warn us to let it be :lol: otherwise pro pakistan group will raise their head ???

Are u kidding us?..we can tear your country in multiple parts in 2 days and all those threads u made for china BD will insult you more ;)..

YOu tried to push some Muslim back in 2000 and we completely sealed our border. Do you know what that mean by SEALED border? You just cant even push a fly through it. Its called Bangladesh. So live with it and keep on fighting Bengalis. We are just enjoying the show.

WIn Win situation for both of us..let those migrants get killed..we both will enjoy the show :).

WIn Win situation for both of us..let those migrants get killed..we both will enjoy the show :).

Why should we care? Just read BD newspaper and you will not find the news of Assam in the first page ever (may be in the corner or something in the last page). But in case of Rohingiyas its completely different.

Back
Top Bottom